Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Real You (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hey so I decided to make a rp of my own. This one is about a girl who is at ability camp. Certain children are born with special abilities that only make themselves apparent at the age of 13, when they wake up and can move things with their mind. Telekinesis is a sign that you have an ability and doesn't count as an ability. It just comes with it. Once a child realizes that they have an ability, they go to the one and only camp to help the ability break free of its hibernation. Most of the time this includes hard work, like hikes, jogs, or lifting. Eventually the ability will show itself. Some of the children only have one, while others can have up to 7. Having an ability isn't very common. At the camp there are 2 people the apprentices and mentors. The apprentices are like the campers. They are the ones that are coming in to find out about their abilities and learn how to control them. The mentors are the people who are teaching. A mentor has to have abilities to teach and usually only take on 1 or 2 apprentices at a time. (This is pretty much the starting idea, but whoever joins, we can take it wherever we want.) The time frame for this is medival kind of times. By camp, I mean like a village.

4 people only!

1. @Invisibleink12
2. @Cyva
3. @Amentia
4. @starfall379

Character Info

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability(s):
Apprentice or Mentor:
Background:

(For the abilities, when you first start the rp, you don't really know what your ability is, unless you are a mentor. And it doesn't have to be your first day training. You could be travelling to the camp, you could have been there for years, that is up to you."
Hey so I decided to make a rp of my own. This one is about a girl who is at ability camp. Certain children are born with special abilities that only make themselves apparent at the age of 13, when they wake up and can move things with their mind. Telekinesis is a sign that you have an ability and doesn't count as an ability. It just comes with it. Once a child realizes that they have an ability, they go to the one and only camp to help the ability break free of its hibernation. Most of the time this includes hard work, like hikes, jogs, or lifting. Eventually the ability will show itself. Some of the children only have one, while others can have up to 7. Having an ability isn't very common. At the camp there are 2 people the apprentices and mentors. The apprentices are like the campers. They are the ones that are coming in to find out about their abilities and learn how to control them. The mentors are the people who are teaching. A mentor has to have abilities to teach and usually only take on 1 or 2 apprentices at a time. (This is pretty much the starting idea, but whoever joins, we can take it wherever we want.) The time frame for this is medival kind of times. By camp, I mean like a village.

4 people only!

1. @Invisibleink12
2. @Cyva
3. @Amentia
4. @starfall379

Character Info

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability(s):
Apprentice or Mentor:
Background:

(For the abilities, when you first start the rp, you don't really know what your ability is, unless you are a mentor. And it doesn't have to be your first day training. You could be travelling to the camp, you could have been there for years, that is up to you."
This sounds super duper fun actually~~ I'll give it a whirl!

Name: Elizaveta Romelio
Appearance: Deep olive skin with freckles- long chestnut hair pulled into two messy braids , her hair falls just below the mid of her back. about Five feet two inches. Endomorphic body type (She carries a little bit of cute chub everywhere. PRecious bab) Charming Amber-hazel eyes. EDIT: color scheme (very crude but wheh) http://i.imgur.com/FMZm2Xy.jpg
Personality: Determined, logical, easily humored, introverted, somewhat naive.
Ability: no idea yet
Apprentice
Background: Since childhood she's had vivid dreams and a plethora of 'imaginary friends'. Since the age of 7 she knew there were places she was needed and people she had to meet- according to these friends. At age 10 she ran away- guided by the voices she talked to in her isolation. By the age of 11 she believed she was losing her mind, and by 13 the ghosties and ghoulies showed up. It was like a cliche horror movie in and out of her everyday life- she attracted bad luck of the supernatural kind. At age 14, the one thing that helped her escape was Lily Yowenthal- An androgynous individual she met while trying to get rid of an irritating wisp. They'd teamed up- and Lily helped her face the things that made her believe she was crazy- and helped her find the meaning behind her lifelong feelings of urgency and curiosity. Then at the bitter age of 16, they were torn about when Lily's Older sister moved them. Now not only is she experiencing the weird, she's committing acts of weird- and she doesn't know just what's wrong.

@Invisibleink12
This sounds super duper fun actually~~ I'll give it a whirl!

Name: Elizaveta Romelio
Appearance: Deep olive skin with freckles- long chestnut hair pulled into two messy braids , her hair falls just below the mid of her back. about Five feet two inches. Endomorphic body type (She carries a little bit of cute chub everywhere. PRecious bab) Charming Amber-hazel eyes. EDIT: color scheme (very crude but wheh) http://i.imgur.com/FMZm2Xy.jpg
Personality: Determined, logical, easily humored, introverted, somewhat naive.
Ability: no idea yet
Apprentice
Background: Since childhood she's had vivid dreams and a plethora of 'imaginary friends'. Since the age of 7 she knew there were places she was needed and people she had to meet- according to these friends. At age 10 she ran away- guided by the voices she talked to in her isolation. By the age of 11 she believed she was losing her mind, and by 13 the ghosties and ghoulies showed up. It was like a cliche horror movie in and out of her everyday life- she attracted bad luck of the supernatural kind. At age 14, the one thing that helped her escape was Lily Yowenthal- An androgynous individual she met while trying to get rid of an irritating wisp. They'd teamed up- and Lily helped her face the things that made her believe she was crazy- and helped her find the meaning behind her lifelong feelings of urgency and curiosity. Then at the bitter age of 16, they were torn about when Lily's Older sister moved them. Now not only is she experiencing the weird, she's committing acts of weird- and she doesn't know just what's wrong.

@Invisibleink12
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva ((I'm glad that you think its interesting! I was going to wait for one or two more people to join before we start, unless you want to go ahead and post.))
Name: Ajana
Appearance: Ajana has brown hair and green eyes. She always goes barefoot and usually wears leggings and a tank top. She is shorter but agile and slim. Wears a leather anklet with a leaf charm on it, and has a scar on her wrist, just a line.
Personality: She is kind but can be distrustful. Has a weakness for children, baby animals, and infants, though she will never admit it. She has a VERY short fuse and can be quite bossy. She is sassy and a risk taker. Her greatest fear is that no one with love her. No family or spouse. She fears that she will be alone. She is really creative and has imagination.
Ability(s): Nature magic, can make things grow fast as well as shaping them to her will as well as healing wounds and sickness. Is also a mind reader, although that comes later.
Apprentice or Mentor: Apprentice
Background: Ajana grew up in a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom. She had a mother, father, 2 little sisters and an older brother. She was always a special child, choosing to climb trees and mock fight with the boys instead of stitching and cleaning and gardening with the girls and woman. Although one thing that people found odd was that she always had a special connection with the small children of the village, and she was always bringing home abandoned baby animals. Though she hated working in the garden, she was always messing with plants in the forest, traveling deeper and deeper into them every day. One day she wakes up and realizes that she has an ability. She just woke up and had this feeling and could move things with her mind. She told her mother who told the whole village. The entire village assumed it had something to do with babies and children but Ajana didn't think that was right. But she kept going in the forest anyway. Then one day, she goes farther than she has ever gone and gets lost. After a night and a day, she finds her way back to the village. She finds the village in ruins. Most of the building are on fire, excluding her house, and she sees raiders carrying her family and friends and neighbors and her whole life away in cages on wagons. They were too far away to do anything although Ajana tried. She did but it did no good. Then her mother spotter her. Her mother motioned to her unburned house and mouthed some words. Rose, Sun, Rose, Sun. Ajana realized that those were the names of her little sisters. Rose was 10 months old and Sun was 3. They must still be in the house, which was now starting to smoke at the edges. Ajana rushed to the house and found her little sisters in the root cellars behind bags of corn. She carried them to a neighboring village, grabbing only her knife and bow and arrow from her house. The village helped them and then, once they realized that Ajana was gifted, gave her directions to the training village. She took Rose and Sun with her. She was 13 when this happened, and she never saw her mother, father, or brother again. She reached the camp a week before she turned 14.
@Cyva ((I'm glad that you think its interesting! I was going to wait for one or two more people to join before we start, unless you want to go ahead and post.))
Name: Ajana
Appearance: Ajana has brown hair and green eyes. She always goes barefoot and usually wears leggings and a tank top. She is shorter but agile and slim. Wears a leather anklet with a leaf charm on it, and has a scar on her wrist, just a line.
Personality: She is kind but can be distrustful. Has a weakness for children, baby animals, and infants, though she will never admit it. She has a VERY short fuse and can be quite bossy. She is sassy and a risk taker. Her greatest fear is that no one with love her. No family or spouse. She fears that she will be alone. She is really creative and has imagination.
Ability(s): Nature magic, can make things grow fast as well as shaping them to her will as well as healing wounds and sickness. Is also a mind reader, although that comes later.
Apprentice or Mentor: Apprentice
Background: Ajana grew up in a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom. She had a mother, father, 2 little sisters and an older brother. She was always a special child, choosing to climb trees and mock fight with the boys instead of stitching and cleaning and gardening with the girls and woman. Although one thing that people found odd was that she always had a special connection with the small children of the village, and she was always bringing home abandoned baby animals. Though she hated working in the garden, she was always messing with plants in the forest, traveling deeper and deeper into them every day. One day she wakes up and realizes that she has an ability. She just woke up and had this feeling and could move things with her mind. She told her mother who told the whole village. The entire village assumed it had something to do with babies and children but Ajana didn't think that was right. But she kept going in the forest anyway. Then one day, she goes farther than she has ever gone and gets lost. After a night and a day, she finds her way back to the village. She finds the village in ruins. Most of the building are on fire, excluding her house, and she sees raiders carrying her family and friends and neighbors and her whole life away in cages on wagons. They were too far away to do anything although Ajana tried. She did but it did no good. Then her mother spotter her. Her mother motioned to her unburned house and mouthed some words. Rose, Sun, Rose, Sun. Ajana realized that those were the names of her little sisters. Rose was 10 months old and Sun was 3. They must still be in the house, which was now starting to smoke at the edges. Ajana rushed to the house and found her little sisters in the root cellars behind bags of corn. She carried them to a neighboring village, grabbing only her knife and bow and arrow from her house. The village helped them and then, once they realized that Ajana was gifted, gave her directions to the training village. She took Rose and Sun with her. She was 13 when this happened, and she never saw her mother, father, or brother again. She reached the camp a week before she turned 14.
I can wait~~ It'll give me time to flesh out Elizaveta's details a bit more. lily is a p big part of her backstory and I'm not sure what to mince and what to leave~~~ I'll go over your bio too to get a feel for the character~~)) @Invisibleink12
I can wait~~ It'll give me time to flesh out Elizaveta's details a bit more. lily is a p big part of her backstory and I'm not sure what to mince and what to leave~~~ I'll go over your bio too to get a feel for the character~~)) @Invisibleink12
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva
Ok, sounds good!! :-)
@Cyva
Ok, sounds good!! :-)
Ok I updated and edit her information and put in a link to a fast doodle of her for ref. I'll shade it tomorrow~~ @Invisibleink12 super psyched for this heehee. ))
Ok I updated and edit her information and put in a link to a fast doodle of her for ref. I'll shade it tomorrow~~ @Invisibleink12 super psyched for this heehee. ))
OKxuOgN.png
@Invisibleink12
@Cyva

This seems really neat! May I join? :D
@Invisibleink12
@Cyva

This seems really neat! May I join? :D
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Invisibleink12

I might be interested in joining if there's still a mentor position available.
@Invisibleink12

I might be interested in joining if there's still a mentor position available.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Cyva I read your updated post and it is awesome, I love the drawing!!

@Amentia Yeah, you can totally join! Just make a character and read the other backgrounds and stuff!

@Ririterasu You can be a mentor if you want, there aren't really specific positions, but you can be whatever you want. Glad you guys like it!!

So this rp is now closed as we have 4 people in it, and once everyone has a character, we can start!! :-) I am so excited!!

@Cyva I read your updated post and it is awesome, I love the drawing!!

@Amentia Yeah, you can totally join! Just make a character and read the other backgrounds and stuff!

@Ririterasu You can be a mentor if you want, there aren't really specific positions, but you can be whatever you want. Glad you guys like it!!

So this rp is now closed as we have 4 people in it, and once everyone has a character, we can start!! :-) I am so excited!!

@Invisibleink12

Alright, I'll film out a form momentarily. Just a few questions to make sure:
Are there any specific things about being a mentor other than what's stated?
Are there any specific things about the camp/village?
Do normal people now about the camp/village and what goes on there?
Ability-wise, how many can a mentor have? (as to not have them overpowered)
@Invisibleink12

Alright, I'll film out a form momentarily. Just a few questions to make sure:
Are there any specific things about being a mentor other than what's stated?
Are there any specific things about the camp/village?
Do normal people now about the camp/village and what goes on there?
Ability-wise, how many can a mentor have? (as to not have them overpowered)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11