Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

Right now, having just joined Flight Rising, I've been dying to play about any of my dragons; while some of them have fandom origins, if brought into a role play, I try to keep the personalities distinct enough that it doesn't much matter. I do have OCs of my own, as well as FCs for Steven Universe, Homestuck, Pokemon, Warriors (hush), and probably others, but I'd have to go through my books again to figure out what's what, which I can't do at the moment. I'll update as needed. I can also play as canon characters for all of them, but if it comes to that, I'd much rather only play canon characters from the first two.

Are you currently seeking a specific role play storyline?
If yes, please describe.

-For OCs/FCs: Not really, but I'm open to anything and I'm happy to brainstorm!
-For Steven Universe: My main muse is Pearl right now, and I ended up in a role play on another site with a Jasper, but they've stopped replying and now I'm hopelessly attached. So, stay with me here- Pearl is a manufactured gem akin to Amethyst, made in a cluster. Jasper is in charge of mentoring her. Sads happen. Based on the snippet 'a lost, defective Pearl,' and I can explain more if this is your jam. If not, I've got other ideas!
-For Homestuck: Anything to do with angels, preferably outside of an SGRUB context. Or just Amporas in general, because I'm a sucker for Amporas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I prefer sticking around three to four paragraphs, at least in the beginning. If the replies are quick enough, I like to dwindle down. I'm capable of doing ten to fourteen, but my patience wears thin pretty fast, so don't expect that too much.

Average reply speed?
Depends on how much I'm into the role play, as well as the size. I try at least once a day, but sometimes I'm not doing too well. If I sense that it's going to be a while, I'll try to warn you, but if I seem to be taking a bit long, feel free to ask.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
You must be cool with LGBTA+ anything, no exceptions. I don't care what we end up role playing, I don't care if you 'tolerate' it but you won't role play it, if you're not comfortable with it, that's it. Even if it doesn't end up being incorporated, this is something I'm not going to budge on. I'd also prefer you be 18+. I'm almost nineteen and, looking back on my younger years, some seriously skeevy stuff happened. Different maturity levels and all that jazz.
Proper spelling and grammar are a must. Mistakes happen, but I'm not looking forwards to scanning through a block of typos just to figure out what you mean; I do that with my friends enough. Mind you, I usually omit capitalization and exaggerate punctuation OOC, but how I'm typing here is generally how I type IC, except in third person.
Sometimes I swear. I try to keep it down, but it slips through, I apologize in advance.
Social justice stuff. Looots of social justice stuff. This time I don't apologize.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I prefer one on one rps, preferably in the inbox, but I also do Skype! Which I'm always on, heh. It's also easier to wrangle a reply out of me there.
I've got very few limits, which can be worked out upon talking.
Unless you're certain about it, consult me if you want to put Latin in the role play! Some phrases can be found online, but if you have to resort to Google Translate, just ask. I'm always up for doing a bit of translating.
I'm a chatty person, and I love a casual, friendly atmosphere. If we can go for that, that would be beautiful.

Feel free to message me if you're interested!
Character Information
Please describe.

Right now, having just joined Flight Rising, I've been dying to play about any of my dragons; while some of them have fandom origins, if brought into a role play, I try to keep the personalities distinct enough that it doesn't much matter. I do have OCs of my own, as well as FCs for Steven Universe, Homestuck, Pokemon, Warriors (hush), and probably others, but I'd have to go through my books again to figure out what's what, which I can't do at the moment. I'll update as needed. I can also play as canon characters for all of them, but if it comes to that, I'd much rather only play canon characters from the first two.

Are you currently seeking a specific role play storyline?
If yes, please describe.

-For OCs/FCs: Not really, but I'm open to anything and I'm happy to brainstorm!
-For Steven Universe: My main muse is Pearl right now, and I ended up in a role play on another site with a Jasper, but they've stopped replying and now I'm hopelessly attached. So, stay with me here- Pearl is a manufactured gem akin to Amethyst, made in a cluster. Jasper is in charge of mentoring her. Sads happen. Based on the snippet 'a lost, defective Pearl,' and I can explain more if this is your jam. If not, I've got other ideas!
-For Homestuck: Anything to do with angels, preferably outside of an SGRUB context. Or just Amporas in general, because I'm a sucker for Amporas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I prefer sticking around three to four paragraphs, at least in the beginning. If the replies are quick enough, I like to dwindle down. I'm capable of doing ten to fourteen, but my patience wears thin pretty fast, so don't expect that too much.

Average reply speed?
Depends on how much I'm into the role play, as well as the size. I try at least once a day, but sometimes I'm not doing too well. If I sense that it's going to be a while, I'll try to warn you, but if I seem to be taking a bit long, feel free to ask.

You must be cool with LGBTA+ anything, no exceptions. I don't care what we end up role playing, I don't care if you 'tolerate' it but you won't role play it, if you're not comfortable with it, that's it. Even if it doesn't end up being incorporated, this is something I'm not going to budge on. I'd also prefer you be 18+. I'm almost nineteen and, looking back on my younger years, some seriously skeevy stuff happened. Different maturity levels and all that jazz.
Proper spelling and grammar are a must. Mistakes happen, but I'm not looking forwards to scanning through a block of typos just to figure out what you mean; I do that with my friends enough. Mind you, I usually omit capitalization and exaggerate punctuation OOC, but how I'm typing here is generally how I type IC, except in third person.
Sometimes I swear. I try to keep it down, but it slips through, I apologize in advance.
Social justice stuff. Looots of social justice stuff. This time I don't apologize.

I prefer one on one rps, preferably in the inbox, but I also do Skype! Which I'm always on, heh. It's also easier to wrangle a reply out of me there.
I've got very few limits, which can be worked out upon talking.
Unless you're certain about it, consult me if you want to put Latin in the role play! Some phrases can be found online, but if you have to resort to Google Translate, just ask. I'm always up for doing a bit of translating.
I'm a chatty person, and I love a casual, friendly atmosphere. If we can go for that, that would be beautiful.

Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I prefer to make a new character for each roleplay since OC design is something I really like, but if it's an RP set in the Flight Rising world I could probably use my own dragons. I don't like playing fandom characters - it feels limiting and I'm always worried about keeping them in character.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Nope! I love Fantasy (especially anything with dragons), Sci-Fi, Supernatural/Paranormal stuff, ect. I'll do pretty much any genre, but not animal-only. I got that out of my system with Warriors RPing when I was 13.

Average reply length?

Anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, unless our characters are having a conversation/interaction. I enjoy writing just for the sake of it, so I can get carried away with novel-esque descriptions and literary devices. I try to tone it down for RPing, but you still might get some flowery prose every once in a while.

Average reply speed?

It really depends on my partner's reply speed - I write fast, so if I'm not busy it could be several times in one day. If I'm really busy, though, it might be once per week. I have a full time job and an active social life so

Please no excessive gore/violence. I don't mind fighting or whatever, but if you're describing blood squirting out of some guy's eyeball so graphically that I'm getting squeamish, then no. I also don't like horror or highschool drama type RPs.

I'm only looking for partners who are literate, and who want to commit to playing out a RP and won't just leave me hanging after a few weeks.

I'd prefer to either do forum-based or something like skype/email where I can see a record of our replies, because a lot of the time I have to go back and read over stuff to remind myself what's happening.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I prefer to make a new character for each roleplay since OC design is something I really like, but if it's an RP set in the Flight Rising world I could probably use my own dragons. I don't like playing fandom characters - it feels limiting and I'm always worried about keeping them in character.

Nope! I love Fantasy (especially anything with dragons), Sci-Fi, Supernatural/Paranormal stuff, ect. I'll do pretty much any genre, but not animal-only. I got that out of my system with Warriors RPing when I was 13.

Average reply length?

Anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, unless our characters are having a conversation/interaction. I enjoy writing just for the sake of it, so I can get carried away with novel-esque descriptions and literary devices. I try to tone it down for RPing, but you still might get some flowery prose every once in a while.

Average reply speed?

It really depends on my partner's reply speed - I write fast, so if I'm not busy it could be several times in one day. If I'm really busy, though, it might be once per week. I have a full time job and an active social life so

Please no excessive gore/violence. I don't mind fighting or whatever, but if you're describing blood squirting out of some guy's eyeball so graphically that I'm getting squeamish, then no. I also don't like horror or highschool drama type RPs.

I'm only looking for partners who are literate, and who want to commit to playing out a RP and won't just leave me hanging after a few weeks.

I'd prefer to either do forum-based or something like skype/email where I can see a record of our replies, because a lot of the time I have to go back and read over stuff to remind myself what's happening.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
Character Information

I only roleplay with OCs and usually in non-fandom settings. As for my OCs, I have a lot of them and I’m always happy to make more (though I already have more than I know what to do with lol). All of my characters are humanoid. I am not interested in roleplaying FR dragons unless they’re humanized, shape shifters, or paired with a rider.

-At the moment I’m really craving a zombie apocalypse roleplay starting in an urban setting.
One idea I’m playing around with is the zombies starting off as typical slow, mindless zombies, but gradually evolving and regaining some of their intelligence, mobility, reflexes, etc. They won’t become human again, but maybe they’d be on the same level as smart pack animals so they’re getting organized and posing more of a threat? t’s a pretty vague idea right now so if there’s anyone out there who’d like to help me develop it and add their own ideas, that’d be great. :3

-If zombies aren’t your thing, there are lots of other genres to choose from. I’m interested in modern fantasy, supernatural, dystopian, and others. Something medieval fantasy / Dragon Age inspired would be fun though I don’t have much experience roleplaying in that kind of setting. If you’re interested in something you don’t see here, ask about it. I’m always looking to try new things.

-I looove romantic sub-plots. To be completely honest I probably won’t stay interested in a roleplay that doesn’t have a bit of romance. It doesn’t have to be the focal point of the roleplay, and if you're into doubling then we can have other characters who aren't involved in any romance. Aro and/or ace characters are welcome~

-I strongly prefer m// pairings for romance, though I would be happy to try f//. Also if you have any nonbinary characters you’d like to use, that’d be cool, too!

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs, more if I’m feeling inspired or something major is happening. I’m also playing around with my writing style so it may not be completely consistent at the start.

Average reply speed?
On summer break I can almost always manage at least one reply a day, and sometimes I can spend hours just sending replies back and forth if my partner is into that. Of course it’s okay if you can’t reply as frequently; I’m pretty patient. C:

-Not exactly a requirement, but I love chatting with my roleplay partners. I feel like my roleplays last a lot longer if I get to know my partners and feel comfortable discussing plot ideas and details with them.

-I love doubling, but focusing on 1 main character per person is fine too.

-I only roleplay offsite, and strongly prefer roleplaying over email. Skype freezes and crashes a lot on my laptop, but I’ll try it if you insist.

If you’re interested, send me a message and I’ll give you my email address or my skype name. :3 My name's Karri, by the way.
Character Information

I only roleplay with OCs and usually in non-fandom settings. As for my OCs, I have a lot of them and I’m always happy to make more (though I already have more than I know what to do with lol). All of my characters are humanoid. I am not interested in roleplaying FR dragons unless they’re humanized, shape shifters, or paired with a rider.

-At the moment I’m really craving a zombie apocalypse roleplay starting in an urban setting.
One idea I’m playing around with is the zombies starting off as typical slow, mindless zombies, but gradually evolving and regaining some of their intelligence, mobility, reflexes, etc. They won’t become human again, but maybe they’d be on the same level as smart pack animals so they’re getting organized and posing more of a threat? t’s a pretty vague idea right now so if there’s anyone out there who’d like to help me develop it and add their own ideas, that’d be great. :3

-If zombies aren’t your thing, there are lots of other genres to choose from. I’m interested in modern fantasy, supernatural, dystopian, and others. Something medieval fantasy / Dragon Age inspired would be fun though I don’t have much experience roleplaying in that kind of setting. If you’re interested in something you don’t see here, ask about it. I’m always looking to try new things.

-I looove romantic sub-plots. To be completely honest I probably won’t stay interested in a roleplay that doesn’t have a bit of romance. It doesn’t have to be the focal point of the roleplay, and if you're into doubling then we can have other characters who aren't involved in any romance. Aro and/or ace characters are welcome~

-I strongly prefer m// pairings for romance, though I would be happy to try f//. Also if you have any nonbinary characters you’d like to use, that’d be cool, too!

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs, more if I’m feeling inspired or something major is happening. I’m also playing around with my writing style so it may not be completely consistent at the start.

Average reply speed?
On summer break I can almost always manage at least one reply a day, and sometimes I can spend hours just sending replies back and forth if my partner is into that. Of course it’s okay if you can’t reply as frequently; I’m pretty patient. C:

-Not exactly a requirement, but I love chatting with my roleplay partners. I feel like my roleplays last a lot longer if I get to know my partners and feel comfortable discussing plot ideas and details with them.

-I love doubling, but focusing on 1 main character per person is fine too.

-I only roleplay offsite, and strongly prefer roleplaying over email. Skype freezes and crashes a lot on my laptop, but I’ll try it if you insist.

If you’re interested, send me a message and I’ll give you my email address or my skype name. :3 My name's Karri, by the way.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

I will keep this up to date!

Feel free to ping me for group role plays that fit my criteria!

Looking for

I am -always- interested in the following general plots;
  • Fantasy
    --- Moderate+ fantasy. I prefer things set before gunpowder was weaponized, but I would not shy away from a modern era setting. However, I've no interest in futuristic, apocalyptic, or post-apocalyptic.
    --- Humanoid only, please.
  • 'Gifted'/Superpowers
    --- Probably giving away the fact I used to be on Neopets, but basically 'humans with powers'. I'm not a huge follower of Marvel or DC comics, so my general idea of this is 'fantasy without a bunch of species confusing things'. Time eras the same as 'Fantasy'.

Some things I might be interested in trying;
  • TES: Skyrim
    --- This is kind of a wild card. I only know vague TES settings (so there'll be lots of researching on my part) and lore, but I feel confident enough to write for it? I have a few characters I'd like to try, so.
  • Pokemon
    --- Actually would like to avoid trainers, or to have trainers be secondary characters. I have more ideas for the little critters than I do people, in this setting.
    --- I would not be opposed to a Mystery Dungeon setting.
    --- Would like it to be original characters with no canon characters actually in the rp.
    --- For the time period, anything would be fine. I might consider an AU setting as well.
  • Teen Titans
    --- Wouldn't mind the canon characters as NPCs but not a fan of them being played characters. Am a bit more lenient on this than I am with the AtLA, if you have a good handle on the character then by all means, but I'm not comfortable writing canon characters.
    --- Could be during any season, before the seasons, after the seasons, or AU. I'm not too picky! I might have an idea for a 30-40 year in the future plot if nothing else.
  • 'Woodland'
    --- I've long since gotten out of wolf or Warrior role plays when I was first starting out on Neopets; I am not interested in them. However, more of a general 'woodland creatures' role play might interest me.
  • Random fandoms
    --- I haven't followed anime or manga for years. The last one I think I watched was FMA:B, but you're always welcome to suggest! If it wasn't out by 2013-ish I probably haven't heard of it, though. (Aside from Magi. I love Magi. Sinbad, too.)
    --- I follow movies/shows a lot more often (which is not saying much, I don't watch much tv). If it's 'cute' or 'fantasy' I've probably seen it, though. Feel free to suggest!
    --- I've read many books. If you have a book series you'd like to suggest/see if I've read, just ask~

I'm not opposed to trying something new. The things I won't do, however;
  • Overly grotesque role plays
    --- See; zombies, vampires, etc. I don't mind violence as a whole, but if there's endless gore and other things... I don't like role plays centered around these types of things.
  • 'Slice of life'/school-setting
    --- I just don't like them.
  • Romance-oriented
    --- I don't mind if romance happens in role plays, but I don't care for role plays entirely focused on it. I will not bend my characters' personalities to fit into an assigned romantic role or to make them 'work' with another.
    --- That said, the only pairing I'm 100% opposed to writing for is m//. I consider my male characters mediocre at best on their own, I do not feel comfortable trying to figure that part of their personalities just yet.
    --- I am ace. Forgive me if I just don't /get/ some elements of relationships, should they happen. I try, but there are some things I think I'll just never understand xD;

That said, I have a multitude of original characters. If you do feel like sending me a pm, the first thing I'll most likely do is figure out what characters we wish to use. For one on ones I would prefer we both at least double up on characters. For group role plays, we can figure something else out~

Me!
    - I am online every day, but the times very greatly. I am +2 FR time, but really, the times I'm awake sporadically change~

- I write a lot. Like, I can write 10k words between two of my characters (and have, many times) if given enough reason to. However, for role play, my average seems to come to about 700-1.2k words. However I, by no means, require potential partners to try to match my word count. Quality over quantity! Write what you can, if it stops being enjoyable to you, it's not worth it. That said, I would like at least two solid paragraphs, since that seems to be able the average I need to write a reply.
    --- I write a lot of inner fretting in my writing, which brings forth a lot of the word count I give in my posts. It helps me understand the character's stance in the setting, and (hopefully) gives tells that other characters can react to, for the most part.

- I will probably be able to post once a day - once every other day at most. A post often takes me several hours to write because of distractions, editing, etcetc. Sometimes I may only be able to post once a week.

- I have no requirements, really. The general no chatspeak, no chat plays*, don't take over my character(s), don't have a godly character, etcetc. General role play etiquette.
    --- Can be hosted here or on another site. If the format is in forums, I absolutely despise Proboards for their vague ratings on what is and is not allowed on their boards. I prefer JCink much, much more.
    --- If for one on ones, I can always make a forum for us to write on if you would like? I know a fair share of coding and could make up something vaguely not blinding. Or we could write on a board here, through pms, or -maybe- through e-mail. E-mail and I do not often get along, I don't like formatting them, and I often forget to reply with them... but we can try.
    ---- Otherwise, for contact and/or chatting, I only have Steam client as a method for that. I do not use Skype and refuse to do so since it tries to kill my computer every time I boot it up.
    * - probably the only requirement I really have. I dislike chatplays, sorry.

- As for additional information, I don't bite! In fact, I would prefer to get to know you a bit before we start role playing. I find one on ones, especially, are a lot easier if I can chat with the person time to time about various things. I'm a history nerd; I enjoy studying cultures of ancient and modern civilizations and seeing how they compare and contrast. I play video games, used to play League of Legends before we had to switch internet providers (and they added these odd things called 'trinkets' and limited how many wards one person could place |:). I enjoy photography and art, and so on. Role playing isn't a job, we don't have to focus on it all the time :3

- I do have a medical condition that can cause me to be absent from the computer for days at a time. I will let you know if something comes up relating to this.
    --- On top of this, I do have a phobia of spiders. It does not come up often in role play, but describing them/showing me pictures of them/etcetc will leave me extremely paranoid for days. Please, don't do it. I have had a panic attack relating to seeing a spider before (and trying to ignore it) and have almost passed out because of it.
    --- I also have (a light version?) of Emetophobia. Long story short; reading situations involving it will make me not want to eat for a day. Being around it in real life can, and will, send me into an anxiety attack. Though reading about it won't effect me on that scale, I would appreciate if you avoided situations involving it.
I will keep this up to date!

Feel free to ping me for group role plays that fit my criteria!

Looking for

I am -always- interested in the following general plots;
  • Fantasy
    --- Moderate+ fantasy. I prefer things set before gunpowder was weaponized, but I would not shy away from a modern era setting. However, I've no interest in futuristic, apocalyptic, or post-apocalyptic.
    --- Humanoid only, please.
  • 'Gifted'/Superpowers
    --- Probably giving away the fact I used to be on Neopets, but basically 'humans with powers'. I'm not a huge follower of Marvel or DC comics, so my general idea of this is 'fantasy without a bunch of species confusing things'. Time eras the same as 'Fantasy'.

Some things I might be interested in trying;
  • TES: Skyrim
    --- This is kind of a wild card. I only know vague TES settings (so there'll be lots of researching on my part) and lore, but I feel confident enough to write for it? I have a few characters I'd like to try, so.
  • Pokemon
    --- Actually would like to avoid trainers, or to have trainers be secondary characters. I have more ideas for the little critters than I do people, in this setting.
    --- I would not be opposed to a Mystery Dungeon setting.
    --- Would like it to be original characters with no canon characters actually in the rp.
    --- For the time period, anything would be fine. I might consider an AU setting as well.
  • Teen Titans
    --- Wouldn't mind the canon characters as NPCs but not a fan of them being played characters. Am a bit more lenient on this than I am with the AtLA, if you have a good handle on the character then by all means, but I'm not comfortable writing canon characters.
    --- Could be during any season, before the seasons, after the seasons, or AU. I'm not too picky! I might have an idea for a 30-40 year in the future plot if nothing else.
  • 'Woodland'
    --- I've long since gotten out of wolf or Warrior role plays when I was first starting out on Neopets; I am not interested in them. However, more of a general 'woodland creatures' role play might interest me.
  • Random fandoms
    --- I haven't followed anime or manga for years. The last one I think I watched was FMA:B, but you're always welcome to suggest! If it wasn't out by 2013-ish I probably haven't heard of it, though. (Aside from Magi. I love Magi. Sinbad, too.)
    --- I follow movies/shows a lot more often (which is not saying much, I don't watch much tv). If it's 'cute' or 'fantasy' I've probably seen it, though. Feel free to suggest!
    --- I've read many books. If you have a book series you'd like to suggest/see if I've read, just ask~

I'm not opposed to trying something new. The things I won't do, however;
  • Overly grotesque role plays
    --- See; zombies, vampires, etc. I don't mind violence as a whole, but if there's endless gore and other things... I don't like role plays centered around these types of things.
  • 'Slice of life'/school-setting
    --- I just don't like them.
  • Romance-oriented
    --- I don't mind if romance happens in role plays, but I don't care for role plays entirely focused on it. I will not bend my characters' personalities to fit into an assigned romantic role or to make them 'work' with another.
    --- That said, the only pairing I'm 100% opposed to writing for is m//. I consider my male characters mediocre at best on their own, I do not feel comfortable trying to figure that part of their personalities just yet.
    --- I am ace. Forgive me if I just don't /get/ some elements of relationships, should they happen. I try, but there are some things I think I'll just never understand xD;

That said, I have a multitude of original characters. If you do feel like sending me a pm, the first thing I'll most likely do is figure out what characters we wish to use. For one on ones I would prefer we both at least double up on characters. For group role plays, we can figure something else out~

Me!
    - I am online every day, but the times very greatly. I am +2 FR time, but really, the times I'm awake sporadically change~

- I write a lot. Like, I can write 10k words between two of my characters (and have, many times) if given enough reason to. However, for role play, my average seems to come to about 700-1.2k words. However I, by no means, require potential partners to try to match my word count. Quality over quantity! Write what you can, if it stops being enjoyable to you, it's not worth it. That said, I would like at least two solid paragraphs, since that seems to be able the average I need to write a reply.
    --- I write a lot of inner fretting in my writing, which brings forth a lot of the word count I give in my posts. It helps me understand the character's stance in the setting, and (hopefully) gives tells that other characters can react to, for the most part.

- I will probably be able to post once a day - once every other day at most. A post often takes me several hours to write because of distractions, editing, etcetc. Sometimes I may only be able to post once a week.

- I have no requirements, really. The general no chatspeak, no chat plays*, don't take over my character(s), don't have a godly character, etcetc. General role play etiquette.
    --- Can be hosted here or on another site. If the format is in forums, I absolutely despise Proboards for their vague ratings on what is and is not allowed on their boards. I prefer JCink much, much more.
    --- If for one on ones, I can always make a forum for us to write on if you would like? I know a fair share of coding and could make up something vaguely not blinding. Or we could write on a board here, through pms, or -maybe- through e-mail. E-mail and I do not often get along, I don't like formatting them, and I often forget to reply with them... but we can try.
    ---- Otherwise, for contact and/or chatting, I only have Steam client as a method for that. I do not use Skype and refuse to do so since it tries to kill my computer every time I boot it up.
    * - probably the only requirement I really have. I dislike chatplays, sorry.

- As for additional information, I don't bite! In fact, I would prefer to get to know you a bit before we start role playing. I find one on ones, especially, are a lot easier if I can chat with the person time to time about various things. I'm a history nerd; I enjoy studying cultures of ancient and modern civilizations and seeing how they compare and contrast. I play video games, used to play League of Legends before we had to switch internet providers (and they added these odd things called 'trinkets' and limited how many wards one person could place |:). I enjoy photography and art, and so on. Role playing isn't a job, we don't have to focus on it all the time :3

- I do have a medical condition that can cause me to be absent from the computer for days at a time. I will let you know if something comes up relating to this.
    --- On top of this, I do have a phobia of spiders. It does not come up often in role play, but describing them/showing me pictures of them/etcetc will leave me extremely paranoid for days. Please, don't do it. I have had a panic attack relating to seeing a spider before (and trying to ignore it) and have almost passed out because of it.
    --- I also have (a light version?) of Emetophobia. Long story short; reading situations involving it will make me not want to eat for a day. Being around it in real life can, and will, send me into an anxiety attack. Though reading about it won't effect me on that scale, I would appreciate if you avoided situations involving it.
Hi im rabbit ♥ And I wanna rp with you.

Some Info About Me

I'm old enough to vote. I live in Michigan, which means Eastern time zone. I prefer to 1x1 rp over PMs, Skype, or threads. For groups, threads or Skype is perfect. I play males. 80% of the time. These males are usually gay, but not always. I guess I'd be considered lazy-literate. So like...3-7 paragraphs. Ish. Unless I'm being lazy. No one-liners though. Ew, right? (with the exception of rping over Skype, but even then it's usually a COUPLE lines at least) I am looking for groups and 1x1s, preferably of the m// genre. However, sometimes if I'm in the mood to do m/f, I kinda wanna play a female role, but I'm not at all opposed to doubling. Also, I'm super chill tbh.

Okay so there's not very many Rps I won't do. And of course there will always be exceptions. But the things I probably won't be interested in are: Horror, Mystery, F// (convince me), Post-Apoc, Scifi, Military, Zombie, Master-Slave/Petshop, Chatroom

Things I do like!!: Comedy, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, Supernatural (TV show) ,Drama, Angst, Drugs, Taboo, Medieval, Slice-of-Life, Modern, Boylove, SOME fandoms, Mermen, Mythology, Royalty, Cute fluffy things, Crime/Mafia/Gangs, Wizards, Mages, Crossdressing, Pirates, Superheroes, WW2, Elves, Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth, High School, Shapeshifters, College, Shipwrecked, Portals to another world, Kidnapping, Vampires, Knights, Coffee Shop, Transported into a book, Book characters coming alive, Demons/Angels...
tbh this list is pretty extensive.

So yeah!
Anyone who's interested in mashing up some of these ideas, hit me up!
I love comedy, I love misadventure, I love throwing our characters into
hilarious albeit lifethreateningly dangerous situations and watching them
fall furiously in love with each other...or just want to murder each other.

Current Cravings

Ouran HighSchool Host Club (omg i would love u //weep)
Crossdressing ; Gay x Straight (medieval and modern plots~)
Soulmates
Arranged Marriage gone awry
Prince x Knight
Inuyasha-themed
Naruto themed
Presumed dead x Ex

Prompts

Just some inspiration to get juices flowing!

"Check out this old book..."
"I think we're lost...I wonder where this path leads?"
"Aren't you that celebrity!? "
"When did you stop telling me everything?"
"YOU are my soulmate!?"
"It's been years since I've seen my best friend...I wonder what happened to him?"
" Y-you're supposed to be dead!"
"My dad can't find out about us... you know how he is, since he's a Pastor..."
"We have to escape. Tonight, at dusk. It's the only way."
"I'm bonded to YOU??"
"I know he's mean to me, but...I think I'm falling for him..."
"W...what the heck are you?"
"I wonder what's in this chest?"
"I know you've been keeping things from me..."
"Wait...who am I supposed to marry? But I'm a BOY!"
"Weren't you a cat last night...?...."
"Did you just come out of that book/movie/TV show?"
"Are...you a ghost?"
"Was that a howl in the woods? I didn't think there were wolves out here..."
"I didn't believe in magic, until..."
"We used to be so close."
"Magic is REAL?"
" Where...am I..?"
"I swear to god that thing just talked."
"I hope no one finds out I'm actually a boy."
" Since when do I have powers?"
"Is this all just a dream..?"
"An old castle the woods; what's the worst that could happen?"
"But you're not real!"
"I hate you. Don't leave me."
"You just saved my life! But...you have..fins/fangs??"

So YEAAA ping me or send me a message if you wanna mash up some prompts and ideas and throw some super awesome fun RP together //WINKWINK
Hi im rabbit ♥ And I wanna rp with you.

Some Info About Me

I'm old enough to vote. I live in Michigan, which means Eastern time zone. I prefer to 1x1 rp over PMs, Skype, or threads. For groups, threads or Skype is perfect. I play males. 80% of the time. These males are usually gay, but not always. I guess I'd be considered lazy-literate. So like...3-7 paragraphs. Ish. Unless I'm being lazy. No one-liners though. Ew, right? (with the exception of rping over Skype, but even then it's usually a COUPLE lines at least) I am looking for groups and 1x1s, preferably of the m// genre. However, sometimes if I'm in the mood to do m/f, I kinda wanna play a female role, but I'm not at all opposed to doubling. Also, I'm super chill tbh.

Okay so there's not very many Rps I won't do. And of course there will always be exceptions. But the things I probably won't be interested in are: Horror, Mystery, F// (convince me), Post-Apoc, Scifi, Military, Zombie, Master-Slave/Petshop, Chatroom

Things I do like!!: Comedy, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, Supernatural (TV show) ,Drama, Angst, Drugs, Taboo, Medieval, Slice-of-Life, Modern, Boylove, SOME fandoms, Mermen, Mythology, Royalty, Cute fluffy things, Crime/Mafia/Gangs, Wizards, Mages, Crossdressing, Pirates, Superheroes, WW2, Elves, Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth, High School, Shapeshifters, College, Shipwrecked, Portals to another world, Kidnapping, Vampires, Knights, Coffee Shop, Transported into a book, Book characters coming alive, Demons/Angels...
tbh this list is pretty extensive.

So yeah!
Anyone who's interested in mashing up some of these ideas, hit me up!
I love comedy, I love misadventure, I love throwing our characters into
hilarious albeit lifethreateningly dangerous situations and watching them
fall furiously in love with each other...or just want to murder each other.

Current Cravings

Ouran HighSchool Host Club (omg i would love u //weep)
Crossdressing ; Gay x Straight (medieval and modern plots~)
Soulmates
Arranged Marriage gone awry
Prince x Knight
Inuyasha-themed
Naruto themed
Presumed dead x Ex

Prompts

Just some inspiration to get juices flowing!

"Check out this old book..."
"I think we're lost...I wonder where this path leads?"
"Aren't you that celebrity!? "
"When did you stop telling me everything?"
"YOU are my soulmate!?"
"It's been years since I've seen my best friend...I wonder what happened to him?"
" Y-you're supposed to be dead!"
"My dad can't find out about us... you know how he is, since he's a Pastor..."
"We have to escape. Tonight, at dusk. It's the only way."
"I'm bonded to YOU??"
"I know he's mean to me, but...I think I'm falling for him..."
"W...what the heck are you?"
"I wonder what's in this chest?"
"I know you've been keeping things from me..."
"Wait...who am I supposed to marry? But I'm a BOY!"
"Weren't you a cat last night...?...."
"Did you just come out of that book/movie/TV show?"
"Are...you a ghost?"
"Was that a howl in the woods? I didn't think there were wolves out here..."
"I didn't believe in magic, until..."
"We used to be so close."
"Magic is REAL?"
" Where...am I..?"
"I swear to god that thing just talked."
"I hope no one finds out I'm actually a boy."
" Since when do I have powers?"
"Is this all just a dream..?"
"An old castle the woods; what's the worst that could happen?"
"But you're not real!"
"I hate you. Don't leave me."
"You just saved my life! But...you have..fins/fangs??"

So YEAAA ping me or send me a message if you wanna mash up some prompts and ideas and throw some super awesome fun RP together //WINKWINK
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
Character Information

Yes! I actually do not have any fandom characters. I prefer originals and non-human characters. I actually have a good handful of them ^^;

I am really looking for someone with as big of an imagination as I have. I love worlds that are fantasy but with a modern twist to it. Kind of like a world where creatures can have cellular devices but still ride horseback/dragonback or fly themselves if they need to.

Been also wanting to give some love to my more underused characters and something with Vampires.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really depends to be honest. I NEVER give out single lines and I expect the same from my partner too!

I can range anywhere from a single paragraph to multiple depending on what is deemed necessary to keep things going. I'm also open to dialogue at certain points so characters can have actual conversations with each other.

Average reply speed?

Usually at least one post every other day or so. Sometimes I get bogged down a little and need to do some catching up but on average I am pretty regular with my posts.

No groups.

I need someone that is not restricted to what gender they play or sexuality. I need someone open to all because I enjoy a variety of relationship dynamics

I RP via Skype or Google Docs

I am really craving relationships with more than 2 people. I am a poly person, in a poly relationship and I'd like to include a poly relationship or twenty in the rp if we could!

I'd also like to include that I am looking for people with non-human characters. I generally do not care for pairing up humans and non humans.

The only exception would be if we do something where a human ends up in the circus environment I have cooking in my skull and slowly transforms into something magical after being exposed to the heavy doses of magic for so long. It's kinda like a play on how faeries are rumored to kidnap humans and the human ends up never being seen again. What if it's because they finally became something inhuman and didn't want to ever go back?

Anyways, please feel free to pm me with any ideas. I am open and always willing to give a read over n.n

EDit: Also any potential partner will need to be 20+ I am in my twenties and will NOT rp with minors at all.
Character Information

Yes! I actually do not have any fandom characters. I prefer originals and non-human characters. I actually have a good handful of them ^^;

I am really looking for someone with as big of an imagination as I have. I love worlds that are fantasy but with a modern twist to it. Kind of like a world where creatures can have cellular devices but still ride horseback/dragonback or fly themselves if they need to.

Been also wanting to give some love to my more underused characters and something with Vampires.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really depends to be honest. I NEVER give out single lines and I expect the same from my partner too!

I can range anywhere from a single paragraph to multiple depending on what is deemed necessary to keep things going. I'm also open to dialogue at certain points so characters can have actual conversations with each other.

Average reply speed?

Usually at least one post every other day or so. Sometimes I get bogged down a little and need to do some catching up but on average I am pretty regular with my posts.

No groups.

I need someone that is not restricted to what gender they play or sexuality. I need someone open to all because I enjoy a variety of relationship dynamics

I RP via Skype or Google Docs

I am really craving relationships with more than 2 people. I am a poly person, in a poly relationship and I'd like to include a poly relationship or twenty in the rp if we could!

I'd also like to include that I am looking for people with non-human characters. I generally do not care for pairing up humans and non humans.

The only exception would be if we do something where a human ends up in the circus environment I have cooking in my skull and slowly transforms into something magical after being exposed to the heavy doses of magic for so long. It's kinda like a play on how faeries are rumored to kidnap humans and the human ends up never being seen again. What if it's because they finally became something inhuman and didn't want to ever go back?

Anyways, please feel free to pm me with any ideas. I am open and always willing to give a read over n.n

EDit: Also any potential partner will need to be 20+ I am in my twenties and will NOT rp with minors at all.
Character Information:
I prefer OCs, but I can make OCs to fit into almost any setting. I very rarely enjoy playing pre-existing characters.

Generic-Fantasy is always fun for me, but any setting that allows for character/interpersonal development can be fun too though.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

I can get wordy, but adjust to suit the mood and tempo of an RP.

Average reply speed?
Variable. I have a lot of things I'm juggling, but if I'm enjoying the RP I can do at least a post a day.

Possibly an 18+ age limit just because I enjoy dramatic/dark/taverns&wenching adventuring themes in my RPs and don't want to upset anyone. Other than that creativity and well-developed characters are awesome.

I highly prefer forum-based RPs, or anything where I can easily look up old posts to make sure my brain isn't just wandering off on a tangent. Chat-RP is okay too, but its harder for me to manage.
Character Information:
I prefer OCs, but I can make OCs to fit into almost any setting. I very rarely enjoy playing pre-existing characters.

Generic-Fantasy is always fun for me, but any setting that allows for character/interpersonal development can be fun too though.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

I can get wordy, but adjust to suit the mood and tempo of an RP.

Average reply speed?
Variable. I have a lot of things I'm juggling, but if I'm enjoying the RP I can do at least a post a day.

Possibly an 18+ age limit just because I enjoy dramatic/dark/taverns&wenching adventuring themes in my RPs and don't want to upset anyone. Other than that creativity and well-developed characters are awesome.

I highly prefer forum-based RPs, or anything where I can easily look up old posts to make sure my brain isn't just wandering off on a tangent. Chat-RP is okay too, but its harder for me to manage.
~~{Character Information}~~
--Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
All of my characters are original characters for a broad range of genres. Most of my OCs are between 25 and 35, physically, and I have a mix of male and female characters. Most characters have some fantasy influence, some more than others.

--Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No craved storylines but I am really in the mood to use my medieval fantasy boy, Qiqun.
Human and non-human characters are okay to pair with him but please remember that I will not use him with any furry OCs because despite the fact that he is a VERY non-human character he is not a furry and pairing him with one would make me uncomfortable.

If you do not like Qiqun, then you can give my other OCs a look. I will NOT use any of my furry OCs though due to the fact that they are very personal OCs.

~~{Player Information}--
--Average reply length?
It really depends on my mood, the current happenings in the RP, and how invested I am in the RP, however I try very hard never to type less than 3 paragraphs a post and tend to aim for 4 - 8. Capable of writing upwards of 10 when the mood strikes, but am most comfortable in that 4 - 8 range. All I ask out of partners is that they give me 2 paragraphs to work with at least.

Keep in mind that I post a lot but don't use flowery language, I just post in a way that gives a lot of insight into how my character moves and thinks and occasionally try to be a little humorous and witty, though I'm petty sure the only one who laughs at my jokes is me.

--Average reply speed?
I'm... actually a VERY slow roleplayer due to my mental issues. I'm going to state up front that I am Autistic (Aspergers) and have problems with depression and anxiety and that limits my capability to reply significantly. I try my hardest to reply at least once a week but can often take up to two or three if I am not constantly reminded. Sometimes I reply really quickly and you'll get your reply within a couple hours, but sometimes... yanno, my mood drops or I get distracted and it falls apart.

--Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Roleplay partners MUST be 18 or over. I am 22 and refuse to roleplay with minors.
I will only roleplay over Skype, roleplays will take place in Skype groups to seperate them from normal conversation.
Roleplay partners must be willing to talk and be friendly; I don't like roleplaying with people I can't call friends.
We can discuss things like limits after you have contacted me. Don't worry, I'm pretty flexible and willing to give most things a try.

--Would you like to share any additional information?
I am a shameless weeb and 75% of what I talk about consists of anime, whatever video game I am currently enamored with, and my feelings. The other 25% are my OCs, mainly my group of polyamorous furry boys and their lesbian furry friends.

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.
~~{Character Information}~~
--Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
All of my characters are original characters for a broad range of genres. Most of my OCs are between 25 and 35, physically, and I have a mix of male and female characters. Most characters have some fantasy influence, some more than others.

--Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No craved storylines but I am really in the mood to use my medieval fantasy boy, Qiqun.
Human and non-human characters are okay to pair with him but please remember that I will not use him with any furry OCs because despite the fact that he is a VERY non-human character he is not a furry and pairing him with one would make me uncomfortable.

If you do not like Qiqun, then you can give my other OCs a look. I will NOT use any of my furry OCs though due to the fact that they are very personal OCs.

~~{Player Information}--
--Average reply length?
It really depends on my mood, the current happenings in the RP, and how invested I am in the RP, however I try very hard never to type less than 3 paragraphs a post and tend to aim for 4 - 8. Capable of writing upwards of 10 when the mood strikes, but am most comfortable in that 4 - 8 range. All I ask out of partners is that they give me 2 paragraphs to work with at least.

Keep in mind that I post a lot but don't use flowery language, I just post in a way that gives a lot of insight into how my character moves and thinks and occasionally try to be a little humorous and witty, though I'm petty sure the only one who laughs at my jokes is me.

--Average reply speed?
I'm... actually a VERY slow roleplayer due to my mental issues. I'm going to state up front that I am Autistic (Aspergers) and have problems with depression and anxiety and that limits my capability to reply significantly. I try my hardest to reply at least once a week but can often take up to two or three if I am not constantly reminded. Sometimes I reply really quickly and you'll get your reply within a couple hours, but sometimes... yanno, my mood drops or I get distracted and it falls apart.

--Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Roleplay partners MUST be 18 or over. I am 22 and refuse to roleplay with minors.
I will only roleplay over Skype, roleplays will take place in Skype groups to seperate them from normal conversation.
Roleplay partners must be willing to talk and be friendly; I don't like roleplaying with people I can't call friends.
We can discuss things like limits after you have contacted me. Don't worry, I'm pretty flexible and willing to give most things a try.

--Would you like to share any additional information?
I am a shameless weeb and 75% of what I talk about consists of anime, whatever video game I am currently enamored with, and my feelings. The other 25% are my OCs, mainly my group of polyamorous furry boys and their lesbian furry friends.

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Most of the twelve dragons in my lair are original, with the exceptions of Noraeash (who started as an OC for the WoW fandom), and Tyraegos and Diablostrasz (both of which are based off of Tyrael and Diablo, respectively, from the Diablo fandom). For simplicity's sake, the three fandom dragons have been attempting to adapt to Sornieth (some more successfully than others).
TL;DR: All dragons in my lair are open for RP. Two are canon from another fandom, one is an OC in another fandom, the rest are Flight Rising OCs, but all take place in the Flight Rising universe.

If anyone wishes to RP something outside of the Flight Rising universe, just message me and ask.

Nope! I'm open for anything, even other fandoms. If you get a message asking about a fandom, though, it's probably because I'm not familiar with it.

Average reply length?
It tends to vary, but is almost always at least one paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply as soon as I see the message that the other party has replied (this could take up to a few hours depending on my schedule). My replies will usually show up between 8AM and 10PM PST.

Please make your reply understandable at the least. Bad spelling and grammar can be overlooked, just as long as the reply is coherent (AKA can be read and understood easily).

I'm a high-functioning autistic, so bear with me if I message you asking to explain something. Also, if you want to know more about a specific dragon in my lair, just message me and I'll reply the best I can. I also apologize if I get Tyraegos (Tyrael) or Diablostrasz (Diablo) wrong; I'm not used to playing canon fandom characters, but hey, first time for everything, right?
Most of the twelve dragons in my lair are original, with the exceptions of Noraeash (who started as an OC for the WoW fandom), and Tyraegos and Diablostrasz (both of which are based off of Tyrael and Diablo, respectively, from the Diablo fandom). For simplicity's sake, the three fandom dragons have been attempting to adapt to Sornieth (some more successfully than others).
TL;DR: All dragons in my lair are open for RP. Two are canon from another fandom, one is an OC in another fandom, the rest are Flight Rising OCs, but all take place in the Flight Rising universe.

If anyone wishes to RP something outside of the Flight Rising universe, just message me and ask.

Nope! I'm open for anything, even other fandoms. If you get a message asking about a fandom, though, it's probably because I'm not familiar with it.

Average reply length?
It tends to vary, but is almost always at least one paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply as soon as I see the message that the other party has replied (this could take up to a few hours depending on my schedule). My replies will usually show up between 8AM and 10PM PST.

Please make your reply understandable at the least. Bad spelling and grammar can be overlooked, just as long as the reply is coherent (AKA can be read and understood easily).

I'm a high-functioning autistic, so bear with me if I message you asking to explain something. Also, if you want to know more about a specific dragon in my lair, just message me and I'll reply the best I can. I also apologize if I get Tyraegos (Tyrael) or Diablostrasz (Diablo) wrong; I'm not used to playing canon fandom characters, but hey, first time for everything, right?
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
Character Information

They're original, and very depending on the type of roleplay.

I'm /really/ seeking a DRoP(Dragonriders of Pern) roleplay, preferably a group but 1x1 is welcome aswell(My character is female and depending on the group tends towards Brownrider or Healer(specializing in Draybeast, Runners and the like) but I can fit her into a few other places.

but I am open to most roleplay ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Average is around a paragraph or two? Though I mirror post, so I can match what I am given in most cases.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, within the hour. If I happen to log off I'll reply within 24 hours/when I'm next online. I tend to work nights most of the time so my replies will usually be in the afternoon or the very late night(after midnight FR time most of the time)

I would like to avoid one liners, and I like to be open to replying as I can, rather than having to wait for multiple people to post before I do. I understand keeping people in the loop, really I do. But, even in the real world, groups of people don't usually talk in a round-robin type way.

Have I mentioned I really /really/ really wanna do a DRoP roleplay?

Also, I'm currently looking for someone who does reasonably affordable character art(Human/dragon mostly). So, if anyone does, or knows someone who does, please message me with prices/examples/links to shops. ^^
Character Information

They're original, and very depending on the type of roleplay.

I'm /really/ seeking a DRoP(Dragonriders of Pern) roleplay, preferably a group but 1x1 is welcome aswell(My character is female and depending on the group tends towards Brownrider or Healer(specializing in Draybeast, Runners and the like) but I can fit her into a few other places.

but I am open to most roleplay ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Average is around a paragraph or two? Though I mirror post, so I can match what I am given in most cases.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, within the hour. If I happen to log off I'll reply within 24 hours/when I'm next online. I tend to work nights most of the time so my replies will usually be in the afternoon or the very late night(after midnight FR time most of the time)

I would like to avoid one liners, and I like to be open to replying as I can, rather than having to wait for multiple people to post before I do. I understand keeping people in the loop, really I do. But, even in the real world, groups of people don't usually talk in a round-robin type way.

Have I mentioned I really /really/ really wanna do a DRoP roleplay?

Also, I'm currently looking for someone who does reasonably affordable character art(Human/dragon mostly). So, if anyone does, or knows someone who does, please message me with prices/examples/links to shops. ^^
Dragons for sale can be found on the last page of my lair. Currently saving for an expansion.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134