Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Do FR Dragons count as Original characters? If so YES original! The first page of my lair has all my RPable dragons, except for Claptrap and Diana, Not all of them have personalities thought out yet but I can work them out via RP if you'd like to RP with one that has nothing written!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nothing specific, I'd be interested in hearing plot ideas YOU might have! :D I am especially looking for RPs with: Seer, Dyatlov, Thack, Horatio, Thaddeus, Maxwell, and MAYBE Rot!

Player Information
Average reply length?
I am pretty good at matching my partner's post length, but my normal length is anywhere from two to three good paragraphs! I'd prefer the same in return, as long as you give me plenty to reply to, I can most definitely do the same for you! :D

Average reply speed?
Fairly quick, I can usually reply straight away after yu post yours, but I will most definitely let you know if something comes up that may slow me down!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Not really, I can do a group of two-three at most, but any bigger than that becomes too much for me I'm afraid.

Would you like to share any additional information?
Forum RP is MUCH preferred, I don't have any messengers and PM Rps get hard for me to keep up with! ;o; Feel free to PM me though for plottage! I'd just prefer if the actual RP was done here on the forum! :D

Also to add I'd MUCH prefer to RP my dragons as dragons, but I don't mind RPing them as either full humans or dragon shapeshifters that can become human! c:
Character Information
Do FR Dragons count as Original characters? If so YES original! The first page of my lair has all my RPable dragons, except for Claptrap and Diana, Not all of them have personalities thought out yet but I can work them out via RP if you'd like to RP with one that has nothing written!

Nothing specific, I'd be interested in hearing plot ideas YOU might have! :D I am especially looking for RPs with: Seer, Dyatlov, Thack, Horatio, Thaddeus, Maxwell, and MAYBE Rot!

Player Information
Average reply length?
I am pretty good at matching my partner's post length, but my normal length is anywhere from two to three good paragraphs! I'd prefer the same in return, as long as you give me plenty to reply to, I can most definitely do the same for you! :D

Average reply speed?
Fairly quick, I can usually reply straight away after yu post yours, but I will most definitely let you know if something comes up that may slow me down!

Not really, I can do a group of two-three at most, but any bigger than that becomes too much for me I'm afraid.

Forum RP is MUCH preferred, I don't have any messengers and PM Rps get hard for me to keep up with! ;o; Feel free to PM me though for plottage! I'd just prefer if the actual RP was done here on the forum! :D

Also to add I'd MUCH prefer to RP my dragons as dragons, but I don't mind RPing them as either full humans or dragon shapeshifters that can become human! c:
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
Character Information
Characters

Dragons from my lair, mostly, or ones I think up. All original, unless the RP requires otherwise. Important note!: I only really play female characters! I'm not good at males D: oh I prefer to play Imperials and Guardians as well. Most other breeds I am not so good at playing. Not much else to add here XD

Storyline
I have no preference really, I prefer adventure/survival roleplays with romance in them (like one that blooms despite the circumstances or something) but I have a craving for a Roleplay that is in FR lore in a way, ties with it. It would be of two ex-lovers that meet again after a long time in a gathering of selected dragons from other flights. The gathering is secretly a bonding ceremony and (I've got two ideas here) either the ex-lovers end up bonded and eventually learn to love eachother again or they get bonded to different dragons and fall in love with their ex-lover and begin a sort of affair. I'd love to do that!

Average Reply Length
I'm an author at heart, and I like to aim for a paragraph per character, or more if I'm only controlling one in the post.

Average Reply Speed
I usually reply quickly (and continuously if my partner is up for it) since I don't really do much IRL. If something does come up, I'll either include in OOC or PM you to let you know.

Requirements
Age: Well I would prefer people to be 17+ as I myself am 18 and I like RPing with people who know how to do it properly, you know?
Amount of people?: I prefer 1x1s to a group of people, as the larger the group the harder it is to feel involved in the story. In my experience, larger role plays devolve in smaller, independent storylines controlled by groups of two or three, and eventually just break completely apart. One-on-one RPs are great, but I'm okay with groups of three max.
Character Information
Characters

Dragons from my lair, mostly, or ones I think up. All original, unless the RP requires otherwise. Important note!: I only really play female characters! I'm not good at males D: oh I prefer to play Imperials and Guardians as well. Most other breeds I am not so good at playing. Not much else to add here XD

Storyline
I have no preference really, I prefer adventure/survival roleplays with romance in them (like one that blooms despite the circumstances or something) but I have a craving for a Roleplay that is in FR lore in a way, ties with it. It would be of two ex-lovers that meet again after a long time in a gathering of selected dragons from other flights. The gathering is secretly a bonding ceremony and (I've got two ideas here) either the ex-lovers end up bonded and eventually learn to love eachother again or they get bonded to different dragons and fall in love with their ex-lover and begin a sort of affair. I'd love to do that!

Average Reply Length
I'm an author at heart, and I like to aim for a paragraph per character, or more if I'm only controlling one in the post.

Average Reply Speed
I usually reply quickly (and continuously if my partner is up for it) since I don't really do much IRL. If something does come up, I'll either include in OOC or PM you to let you know.

Requirements
Age: Well I would prefer people to be 17+ as I myself am 18 and I like RPing with people who know how to do it properly, you know?
Amount of people?: I prefer 1x1s to a group of people, as the larger the group the harder it is to feel involved in the story. In my experience, larger role plays devolve in smaller, independent storylines controlled by groups of two or three, and eventually just break completely apart. One-on-one RPs are great, but I'm okay with groups of three max.
JJR9Q_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=search&f=.gif
Character Information

I currently do not have any OCs' yet. I'm still on the process of making one. For now, I prefer to RP using my dragons in my lair. Dragons wearing apparels already have assigned personalities so I'll probably be using any of them depending on the genre of the roleplay.

I can do other animal roleplays such as dogs, wolves, cats, etc...I prefer to animal RPs, but I can do human RPs just as well.

I'm very open to any kind of storyline to be honest. I do like a nice slice of life with romance genre, but I'm open to adventure, horror, action or any other genre there is. I'm alright with blood and gore so no need to hold back in that area. I love the romance genre, but it isn't necessary if you don't wish for it.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to match my reply length with my partner, but I can do 2-4 paragraphs or more especially if there's a lot going on. Generally, I at the very least shoot for a one paragraph reply. I never reply with one liners and such since it's hard for the other person to reply with something if you don't give a good reply.

Average reply speed?

I'm an incoming college student this year so I may get quite busy during August when school starts, but for now, it is my summer break so I can reply several posts a day. My time zone is 15 hours ahead of FR time so I'm active between 17:00-8:00. I won't always reply immediately though since I do have things to do. I'll PM or tell you when I can't reply in one day or more. If no situation prevents me to do so, I generally try to reply at least once or twice a day.

I don't have any requirements aside from not having one liners. As I mentioned, it is quite hard for me to reply back if you only give me a sentence or two to work with. I'm not very sensitive to grammar, and I do understand some of you don't have English as a native language. It isn't mine either so as long as I can understand it, it's alright with me.

I'm a 16 year old female incoming college student. I'm generally laid back and friendly to others. I'm quite open minded so you can speak your opinions to me and I won't force mine on you. I haven't been RPing for a long time like some, but I have been writing since I was 13 or so. I love animals very much so I tend to prefer animal RPs, but as mentioned, I'm comfortable with human RP as well. Aside from that I'm a romance geek. I've been reading romance novels since I was 11. Suspense and thrillers are also my thing. I wouldn't pass up good thriller horror storyline.

You can PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to RP with me C: Looking forward to meeting and RPing with some of you!
Character Information

I currently do not have any OCs' yet. I'm still on the process of making one. For now, I prefer to RP using my dragons in my lair. Dragons wearing apparels already have assigned personalities so I'll probably be using any of them depending on the genre of the roleplay.

I can do other animal roleplays such as dogs, wolves, cats, etc...I prefer to animal RPs, but I can do human RPs just as well.

I'm very open to any kind of storyline to be honest. I do like a nice slice of life with romance genre, but I'm open to adventure, horror, action or any other genre there is. I'm alright with blood and gore so no need to hold back in that area. I love the romance genre, but it isn't necessary if you don't wish for it.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to match my reply length with my partner, but I can do 2-4 paragraphs or more especially if there's a lot going on. Generally, I at the very least shoot for a one paragraph reply. I never reply with one liners and such since it's hard for the other person to reply with something if you don't give a good reply.

Average reply speed?

I'm an incoming college student this year so I may get quite busy during August when school starts, but for now, it is my summer break so I can reply several posts a day. My time zone is 15 hours ahead of FR time so I'm active between 17:00-8:00. I won't always reply immediately though since I do have things to do. I'll PM or tell you when I can't reply in one day or more. If no situation prevents me to do so, I generally try to reply at least once or twice a day.

I don't have any requirements aside from not having one liners. As I mentioned, it is quite hard for me to reply back if you only give me a sentence or two to work with. I'm not very sensitive to grammar, and I do understand some of you don't have English as a native language. It isn't mine either so as long as I can understand it, it's alright with me.

I'm a 16 year old female incoming college student. I'm generally laid back and friendly to others. I'm quite open minded so you can speak your opinions to me and I won't force mine on you. I haven't been RPing for a long time like some, but I have been writing since I was 13 or so. I love animals very much so I tend to prefer animal RPs, but as mentioned, I'm comfortable with human RP as well. Aside from that I'm a romance geek. I've been reading romance novels since I was 11. Suspense and thrillers are also my thing. I wouldn't pass up good thriller horror storyline.

You can PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to RP with me C: Looking forward to meeting and RPing with some of you!
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Character Information
Kinda all over the place. I usually play male characters, but they're all over the spectrum in terms of species and occupation and personality and such. One thing my characters pretty much all have in common is that they fit best in fantasy or sci-fi oriented settings. A ton of my characters are queer, as well

In broad terms, anything fantasy or sci-fi. In narrower terms, here's a list.

Historical fantasy
Modern fantasy
Futuristic fantasy
Science fiction
Action/adventure
Espionage
Superheroes
Post apocalypse

And basically any variation thereof. If your plot and/or pairing fits in to one or more of those genres, I'd love to hear about it. I do also have some fandoms that I like to roleplay, so feel free to ask about any fandom you've got a hankering for. If it also fits into the above categories, chances are I'll be at least passing familiar with it, although no guarantees there. Still, can't hurt to ask.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Usually between two and five paragraphs, depending on how expository I'm feeling. Intros and occasional posts throughout tend to be longer. I also generally match my partner's post length, so if your posts are all long and descriptive, mine probably will be too.

Average reply speed?
Kinda depends. Usually at least once a day, but if we happen to be online and in a roleplayin' mood at the same time, I usually reply about as quickly as I can crank 'em out. I do have a full-time job and other obligations, though, so there are definitely days that I'm unable to post frequently.

As an aside, I don't mind in the least if my partner can't post that often. If you can only post once every couple of days, or once a week, or even longer, that's just fine with me. I don't mind waiting. c:

First off, not looking for groups. Only one-on-one. I would vastly prefer to roleplay over email or google docs, although I do have skype as well. I'm not super keen on using the PM system or forums here. I'd prefer it if my partner can give me at least a decent couple of paragraphs per post, and I'm afraid I won't work with one-liner posts. Just not enough info there for me to reply to effectively. If characters end up in romantic relationships, I greatly prefer the fading to black option to anything else for pertinent scenes, but I'm not terribly limited in most other areas where that might apply.

Couple more things. I'm actually not big on the idea of FR-themed roleplays, and I don't particularly enjoy animal roleplays. If you want to play animal or quad type characters, that's fine, but I prefer to play humanoid ones.

Also, please be 18+.

Oh, and I am happy to at least discuss roleplays over PMs here, so feel free to contact me any time. I'm pretty much always looking.

I am a huge sucker for worldbuilding and plotbuilding. It's my favorite thing to discuss aspects of the setting and story both at the beginning of the roleplay and throughout as we get into it. I really just like talking world building and creative stuff in general. Doesn't even necessarily have to be about the roleplay at hand.
Character Information
Kinda all over the place. I usually play male characters, but they're all over the spectrum in terms of species and occupation and personality and such. One thing my characters pretty much all have in common is that they fit best in fantasy or sci-fi oriented settings. A ton of my characters are queer, as well

In broad terms, anything fantasy or sci-fi. In narrower terms, here's a list.

Historical fantasy
Modern fantasy
Futuristic fantasy
Science fiction
Action/adventure
Espionage
Superheroes
Post apocalypse

And basically any variation thereof. If your plot and/or pairing fits in to one or more of those genres, I'd love to hear about it. I do also have some fandoms that I like to roleplay, so feel free to ask about any fandom you've got a hankering for. If it also fits into the above categories, chances are I'll be at least passing familiar with it, although no guarantees there. Still, can't hurt to ask.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Usually between two and five paragraphs, depending on how expository I'm feeling. Intros and occasional posts throughout tend to be longer. I also generally match my partner's post length, so if your posts are all long and descriptive, mine probably will be too.

Average reply speed?
Kinda depends. Usually at least once a day, but if we happen to be online and in a roleplayin' mood at the same time, I usually reply about as quickly as I can crank 'em out. I do have a full-time job and other obligations, though, so there are definitely days that I'm unable to post frequently.

As an aside, I don't mind in the least if my partner can't post that often. If you can only post once every couple of days, or once a week, or even longer, that's just fine with me. I don't mind waiting. c:

First off, not looking for groups. Only one-on-one. I would vastly prefer to roleplay over email or google docs, although I do have skype as well. I'm not super keen on using the PM system or forums here. I'd prefer it if my partner can give me at least a decent couple of paragraphs per post, and I'm afraid I won't work with one-liner posts. Just not enough info there for me to reply to effectively. If characters end up in romantic relationships, I greatly prefer the fading to black option to anything else for pertinent scenes, but I'm not terribly limited in most other areas where that might apply.

Couple more things. I'm actually not big on the idea of FR-themed roleplays, and I don't particularly enjoy animal roleplays. If you want to play animal or quad type characters, that's fine, but I prefer to play humanoid ones.

Also, please be 18+.

Oh, and I am happy to at least discuss roleplays over PMs here, so feel free to contact me any time. I'm pretty much always looking.

I am a huge sucker for worldbuilding and plotbuilding. It's my favorite thing to discuss aspects of the setting and story both at the beginning of the roleplay and throughout as we get into it. I really just like talking world building and creative stuff in general. Doesn't even necessarily have to be about the roleplay at hand.
Hello, my name is Axqu, and I'm picky. I'm very picky. If we click, though, you'll never get rid of me.

Character Information
I have OCs for just about every genre. I'll play OCs for certain fandoms, but certain fandoms I'll just do canon. I generally dislike mixing canons and OCs in-fandom. All my dragons excepting my Nuzlocke dragons are up for RP; you can read those if you want to kill a few hours. I also have a bunch of OCs for purely original RP that I've been longing to play.

Not particularly. I bite on whatever looks fun.

For original RPs, I'm fond of scifi/fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Space adventure/moon-base, steam- and cyberpunk, and sort of a survival theme-- 2+ characters of ours thrown together and expected to survive. I'm happy to do any combination of those.

For fandom RPs I tend to veer toward FR, Pokemon, MCU, DRoP, TF2, and HP, but if I've heard of it and it sounds cool I'll probably be willing to take a crack at it.

Leery of: Slice of Life, MLP:FiM, mixing canons and OCs, X-Men,

Will not do: High School/College, most animes, RP of real living humans (eg celebrities or bands), MCU OCs, predetermined romance/pairings

In short, just ask me. The worst I can say is no. If you're polite to me, I don't bite. c:

Player Information

Average reply length?

Between three paragraphs and five pages, depending on how many characters we have on the board. I'm wordy IC-- I like to world-build and characterize. Do not feel obligated to match my length, though.

Average reply speed?

If I'm interested, dailyish, probably more depending on your speed. I tend to get bored with more than a week unannounced between replies.

Oh boy. Here's where I'm going to lose basically everyone.

Be Advanced-level. Be over 20. No groups. Be willing to RP offsite unless it's a FR RP-- email preferred but I will do Skype. Come to me with an idea of what you want to do and the type of character/ plot you want to play. Do not use purple prose. Do not ever call me 'sweetie' or 'dear' or 'hun' or similar. Do not insert tumblr-style social politics into your RP. Do not expect me to break my character to ship with yours. Be willing and able to play more than one character at once.

I'm a woman with 13+ years' experience in RP and, as may be apparent from the long and weirdly-extensive list above, have had quite a few bad experiences recently. I'm slow to warm up to new people, but if you come to me with a solid premise, I'll bend over backward to work with you.
Hello, my name is Axqu, and I'm picky. I'm very picky. If we click, though, you'll never get rid of me.

Character Information
I have OCs for just about every genre. I'll play OCs for certain fandoms, but certain fandoms I'll just do canon. I generally dislike mixing canons and OCs in-fandom. All my dragons excepting my Nuzlocke dragons are up for RP; you can read those if you want to kill a few hours. I also have a bunch of OCs for purely original RP that I've been longing to play.

Not particularly. I bite on whatever looks fun.

For original RPs, I'm fond of scifi/fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Space adventure/moon-base, steam- and cyberpunk, and sort of a survival theme-- 2+ characters of ours thrown together and expected to survive. I'm happy to do any combination of those.

For fandom RPs I tend to veer toward FR, Pokemon, MCU, DRoP, TF2, and HP, but if I've heard of it and it sounds cool I'll probably be willing to take a crack at it.

Leery of: Slice of Life, MLP:FiM, mixing canons and OCs, X-Men,

Will not do: High School/College, most animes, RP of real living humans (eg celebrities or bands), MCU OCs, predetermined romance/pairings

In short, just ask me. The worst I can say is no. If you're polite to me, I don't bite. c:

Player Information

Average reply length?

Between three paragraphs and five pages, depending on how many characters we have on the board. I'm wordy IC-- I like to world-build and characterize. Do not feel obligated to match my length, though.

Average reply speed?

If I'm interested, dailyish, probably more depending on your speed. I tend to get bored with more than a week unannounced between replies.

Oh boy. Here's where I'm going to lose basically everyone.

Be Advanced-level. Be over 20. No groups. Be willing to RP offsite unless it's a FR RP-- email preferred but I will do Skype. Come to me with an idea of what you want to do and the type of character/ plot you want to play. Do not use purple prose. Do not ever call me 'sweetie' or 'dear' or 'hun' or similar. Do not insert tumblr-style social politics into your RP. Do not expect me to break my character to ship with yours. Be willing and able to play more than one character at once.

I'm a woman with 13+ years' experience in RP and, as may be apparent from the long and weirdly-extensive list above, have had quite a few bad experiences recently. I'm slow to warm up to new people, but if you come to me with a solid premise, I'll bend over backward to work with you.
hoMNYDJ.png
Character Information
Both. I have a variety of characters that I use, from OCs to characters that I choose to RP from a fandom.
Fandoms
  • Gravity falls
  • My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic
  • Invader ZIM
  • Steven Universe
  • Yogscast

Player Information

Average reply length?

On average I reply with 3-5 paragraphs, but I will do more or less depending on my partner. I try to match my partner's length, and so if he or she writes, say, 2 paragraphs, I'll reply with a similar length.
It's a personal preference of mine to match people's lengths, but by no means do you have to do the same.

Average reply speed?

It depends on the length and detail of the roleplay. On a good day I can get in 3-6 replies, but it can vary dramatically depending on what's going on in my life.

Be literate
Do I need you to be literate 24/7 even when we're OOC? Nah. I'm a chill person. I don't care if you use abbreviations or no punctuation at all when we're talking casually - however - I'm strongly against any abbreviations during roleplay. I prefer if my partner is capable of writing detailed sentences and paragraphs, things that will keep my attention. I like people who can include emotion in their writing and make the RP feel like fun. I don't want it to become a chore.

I'm open to RPing off site, and for some roleplays that may be necessary depending on the content. I will not roleplay smut. Ever. Gore is a different story, and I'd be happy to take it away from FR forums and PMs if it's anything too violent.
Please do not rush me or pester me. That turns me off from replying to you. If you're worried that I've forgotten, just shoot me a message! Sometimes I forget, and sometimes I lose threads.
If you do lose interest in a RP that we're doing down the road then just let me know. I prefer to be told that you don't want to roleplay anymore rather than stop talking to me altogether - I totally understand. People lose interest, and that's fine. It happens to me too.
Character Information
Both. I have a variety of characters that I use, from OCs to characters that I choose to RP from a fandom.
Fandoms
  • Gravity falls
  • My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic
  • Invader ZIM
  • Steven Universe
  • Yogscast

Player Information

Average reply length?

On average I reply with 3-5 paragraphs, but I will do more or less depending on my partner. I try to match my partner's length, and so if he or she writes, say, 2 paragraphs, I'll reply with a similar length.
It's a personal preference of mine to match people's lengths, but by no means do you have to do the same.

Average reply speed?

It depends on the length and detail of the roleplay. On a good day I can get in 3-6 replies, but it can vary dramatically depending on what's going on in my life.

Be literate
Do I need you to be literate 24/7 even when we're OOC? Nah. I'm a chill person. I don't care if you use abbreviations or no punctuation at all when we're talking casually - however - I'm strongly against any abbreviations during roleplay. I prefer if my partner is capable of writing detailed sentences and paragraphs, things that will keep my attention. I like people who can include emotion in their writing and make the RP feel like fun. I don't want it to become a chore.

I'm open to RPing off site, and for some roleplays that may be necessary depending on the content. I will not roleplay smut. Ever. Gore is a different story, and I'd be happy to take it away from FR forums and PMs if it's anything too violent.
Please do not rush me or pester me. That turns me off from replying to you. If you're worried that I've forgotten, just shoot me a message! Sometimes I forget, and sometimes I lose threads.
If you do lose interest in a RP that we're doing down the road then just let me know. I prefer to be told that you don't want to roleplay anymore rather than stop talking to me altogether - I totally understand. People lose interest, and that's fine. It happens to me too.
OuDych9.png
Character Information

I don't do fandom roleplays, with canon characters or in the same universe. I prefer using original characters, or characters based in a story but aren't directly involved. I have many original characters that can be adapted to a plot, but I'm okay with making a brand new character.

Humans are my thing. I used to do animal roleplays in the past and found out that they aren't as enjoyable as using people. Also, multiple characters. They make roleplays way more interesting.

Not really, but there are certain topics that I would love to roleplay. Post-apocalyptic, fantasy, supernatural and mythological stuff are great examples.

And as strange as it may sound, I would love a roleplay with winged people. Not angels, but as experiments (not like Maximum Ride, please, I don't like those books) or in a fantasy world.

I'm also fond of people with powers.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Eh...this depends on a lot of stuff, especially on my interest. I don't do one-liners, and I hate script. I try to at least answer with a medium paragraph. However, don't expect 10 paragraphs from me, unless I'm seriously hooked and inspired, something that doesn't happen a lot. An average, if I'm enjoying the roleplay and it's in a good scene, probably 2-4 paragraphs (without counting dialogue).

Average reply speed?
Depends on the interest I have in the roleplay, the situation in it, my inspiration and real life. I try to answer as fast as I can (if I like where the roleplay is going), but if I lose interest, I may take weeks. Feel free to rush me, as I can also forget the existence of the roleplay.
However, I don't rush and I'm pretty patient with replies.

Be tolerant. I'm still learning English, and I may do grammatic mistakes without knowing. I try to be as correct as I can, checking all my replies in Word and different traslators before sending. But still, if I make a mistake, don't shout at me. I really try to do my best.
I don't like big groups (maximum 5), I prefer 1x1.

My native language is Spanish, but I prefer English (still learning the language, though).
I don't like romance. I'm okay with it, as long as it's as a background thing, but I don't enjoy having it as the main plot-line.
I love drawing, and if I'm very interested in the roleplay, I may end up drawing something about it, so I hope you let me to draw your characters.
I also enjoy chatting while

I have been roleplaying for approximately 4 years, 3 of them only with animals. Yeah, I know it's not a lot, but I still enjoy to do it. I'm okay with roleplaying here in the forums, by PM or even offsite.
Character Information

I don't do fandom roleplays, with canon characters or in the same universe. I prefer using original characters, or characters based in a story but aren't directly involved. I have many original characters that can be adapted to a plot, but I'm okay with making a brand new character.

Humans are my thing. I used to do animal roleplays in the past and found out that they aren't as enjoyable as using people. Also, multiple characters. They make roleplays way more interesting.

Not really, but there are certain topics that I would love to roleplay. Post-apocalyptic, fantasy, supernatural and mythological stuff are great examples.

And as strange as it may sound, I would love a roleplay with winged people. Not angels, but as experiments (not like Maximum Ride, please, I don't like those books) or in a fantasy world.

I'm also fond of people with powers.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Eh...this depends on a lot of stuff, especially on my interest. I don't do one-liners, and I hate script. I try to at least answer with a medium paragraph. However, don't expect 10 paragraphs from me, unless I'm seriously hooked and inspired, something that doesn't happen a lot. An average, if I'm enjoying the roleplay and it's in a good scene, probably 2-4 paragraphs (without counting dialogue).

Average reply speed?
Depends on the interest I have in the roleplay, the situation in it, my inspiration and real life. I try to answer as fast as I can (if I like where the roleplay is going), but if I lose interest, I may take weeks. Feel free to rush me, as I can also forget the existence of the roleplay.
However, I don't rush and I'm pretty patient with replies.

Be tolerant. I'm still learning English, and I may do grammatic mistakes without knowing. I try to be as correct as I can, checking all my replies in Word and different traslators before sending. But still, if I make a mistake, don't shout at me. I really try to do my best.
I don't like big groups (maximum 5), I prefer 1x1.

My native language is Spanish, but I prefer English (still learning the language, though).
I don't like romance. I'm okay with it, as long as it's as a background thing, but I don't enjoy having it as the main plot-line.
I love drawing, and if I'm very interested in the roleplay, I may end up drawing something about it, so I hope you let me to draw your characters.
I also enjoy chatting while

I have been roleplaying for approximately 4 years, 3 of them only with animals. Yeah, I know it's not a lot, but I still enjoy to do it. I'm okay with roleplaying here in the forums, by PM or even offsite.

Character Information
No fandom here from me, just original characters. I don't have an issue with them or anything, I just feel like if I mess with something like that, it'll just be, well, a mess. Most of my characters can fit into any rp though.

Not really, I can play fantasy in most any time period (medieval, modern, post apoco.). I play D&D a LOT, and 90% of the time I'm the Dungeon Master (if you don't play, that means I'm the one constructing the story). I don't tend to play a lot of romance based role-plays though. I'm a big fan of video games of many genres so if you have something you wanna pitch, lemme here it~

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what I'm given to reply with. I can give a paragraph to a wall of text on a good day. If I give a one-line response, it's largely for impact, or because there's very little I can do if the main action is away from my control.

Average reply speed?
Most of my replies on Skype are the day of. I love to rp, and I'm excited for the story it'll keep me up at night. Only issue is I'm in art school and the classes are a bit... unusual for their times. Every month its a new class with a new crazy schedule, so there will be some days I can't reply. Skype is easier to keep track of since it notifies me anywhere. Then again, I'm on FR every day, so I can reply onsite too.

I haven't done a group rp in so long, I don't even know how anymore. If I'm in a group, I'd need time to adjust, but otherwise, the basic rules apply. Consult each other before pulling a big twist or mess, don't take each others characters, don't godmod, ect. I enjoy creative freedoms, but I know to make sure everyone is cool with an action before I attempt it.

Character Information
No fandom here from me, just original characters. I don't have an issue with them or anything, I just feel like if I mess with something like that, it'll just be, well, a mess. Most of my characters can fit into any rp though.

Not really, I can play fantasy in most any time period (medieval, modern, post apoco.). I play D&D a LOT, and 90% of the time I'm the Dungeon Master (if you don't play, that means I'm the one constructing the story). I don't tend to play a lot of romance based role-plays though. I'm a big fan of video games of many genres so if you have something you wanna pitch, lemme here it~

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what I'm given to reply with. I can give a paragraph to a wall of text on a good day. If I give a one-line response, it's largely for impact, or because there's very little I can do if the main action is away from my control.

Average reply speed?
Most of my replies on Skype are the day of. I love to rp, and I'm excited for the story it'll keep me up at night. Only issue is I'm in art school and the classes are a bit... unusual for their times. Every month its a new class with a new crazy schedule, so there will be some days I can't reply. Skype is easier to keep track of since it notifies me anywhere. Then again, I'm on FR every day, so I can reply onsite too.

I haven't done a group rp in so long, I don't even know how anymore. If I'm in a group, I'd need time to adjust, but otherwise, the basic rules apply. Consult each other before pulling a big twist or mess, don't take each others characters, don't godmod, ect. I enjoy creative freedoms, but I know to make sure everyone is cool with an action before I attempt it.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Character Information
My characters are mainly OC's that im working on. I can do human, dragon, shifter etc.

Not particularly at the moment no x3

Player information

Average reply length?
My reply length can sometimes vary depending on what RP it is and whats going on when i reply. Plus the level of focus affects the length as well x3

Average reply speed?
My average reply speed is pretty fast; again depends on the motivation but also on whether or not i have muse for the reply. Another thing to note is that i run like..... 5-6 Roleplay blogs on tumblr and i often have anywhere between 2-15 replies to do on each of those so please note that sometimes i may be slow in answering.

Literate players please.
no god-modding.
respect that i am not my muse please.

I'd prefer one-on-one Rps, simply because its easier.
Im happy to rp via PMs or skype or Kik x3
im happy with all kind of pairings including Trans characters.
This is my first time considering a FR Rp.
Character Information
My characters are mainly OC's that im working on. I can do human, dragon, shifter etc.

Not particularly at the moment no x3

Player information

Average reply length?
My reply length can sometimes vary depending on what RP it is and whats going on when i reply. Plus the level of focus affects the length as well x3

Average reply speed?
My average reply speed is pretty fast; again depends on the motivation but also on whether or not i have muse for the reply. Another thing to note is that i run like..... 5-6 Roleplay blogs on tumblr and i often have anywhere between 2-15 replies to do on each of those so please note that sometimes i may be slow in answering.

Literate players please.
no god-modding.
respect that i am not my muse please.

I'd prefer one-on-one Rps, simply because its easier.
Im happy to rp via PMs or skype or Kik x3
im happy with all kind of pairings including Trans characters.
This is my first time considering a FR Rp.
Character Information

Generally OCs. I haven't played in a fandom RP in years (LJ, if that's any indication). I have a lot of different pre-rendered characters for various plots and worlds, and I'm completely unopposed to coming up with new ones on the fly. I'm also comfortable with doing fan characters in fandom settings if that floats your boat, and playing multiple characters in any given situation. (The one thing I do have to mention is that I don't have any headcanons for the dragons in my lair. I have separate dragon characters that, if you want to deal with dragons, I can explain and show if you like.)

Not particularly, no. I'm open to pretty much anything and have done pretty much everything in my 15ish years of writing. I'm unbiased toward romance, too. I can do m/m, m/f, f/f, trans characters, nonbinary and pretty much the whole MOGAI spectrum.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Completely depends on the situation. Scene setup and thinky thoughts I can go for paragraphs or pages. Quick back and forth conversations are just that. I do try and flesh out character thoughts as they are necessary to plot, but I flip between concise and flowery occasionally.

Average reply speed?
I usually use gtalk, so pretty quick once we get going. I'm not opposed to doing email, and that's generally quick (less than a day usually) as well. I do try not to get impatient, and if we click and the story we have going is interesting, that's all the more motivation for quick replies c:

Decently literate and focused on worldbuilding, plots, and interpersonal relationships between characters. I like visceral roleplay and damaged characters, but I don't like overused drama. I try and stay away from trope-y writing, although I do fall into it occasionally just for the sake of starting up a situation. I do tend to write a lot of romance and I have constant ship-vision so I'll apologize in advance for that ^^;

Groups, I've not been a part of for almost a year, and that was dreamwidth-based, so similar to a closed forum. I'm not opposed to that, but I do like rather stricter rules in that type of situation. Most of my roleplay outside of LJ has been 1-on-1 through messenger or email.

I am also 28 so I will politely decline any roleplaying with minors, mostly because of the romance/mature themes in a lot of my roleplay.

-I've been writing and RPing for around 15 years in various formats and with various people.
-I'm willing to RP either on-site through messages, offsite on other boards (like LJ) or in messengers or googledocs.
-I'm not exactly good at striking up non-RP conversation (I find myself rather dull, life-wise) so while I do like chatting while playing or chatting in general, I am not always able to contribute extensively. I do like to be able to call my RP partners friends, though.

If all that sounds great to you, feel free to PM me so we can talk! I'm PST, so on the same time schedule as FR.
Character Information

Generally OCs. I haven't played in a fandom RP in years (LJ, if that's any indication). I have a lot of different pre-rendered characters for various plots and worlds, and I'm completely unopposed to coming up with new ones on the fly. I'm also comfortable with doing fan characters in fandom settings if that floats your boat, and playing multiple characters in any given situation. (The one thing I do have to mention is that I don't have any headcanons for the dragons in my lair. I have separate dragon characters that, if you want to deal with dragons, I can explain and show if you like.)

Not particularly, no. I'm open to pretty much anything and have done pretty much everything in my 15ish years of writing. I'm unbiased toward romance, too. I can do m/m, m/f, f/f, trans characters, nonbinary and pretty much the whole MOGAI spectrum.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Completely depends on the situation. Scene setup and thinky thoughts I can go for paragraphs or pages. Quick back and forth conversations are just that. I do try and flesh out character thoughts as they are necessary to plot, but I flip between concise and flowery occasionally.

Average reply speed?
I usually use gtalk, so pretty quick once we get going. I'm not opposed to doing email, and that's generally quick (less than a day usually) as well. I do try not to get impatient, and if we click and the story we have going is interesting, that's all the more motivation for quick replies c:

Decently literate and focused on worldbuilding, plots, and interpersonal relationships between characters. I like visceral roleplay and damaged characters, but I don't like overused drama. I try and stay away from trope-y writing, although I do fall into it occasionally just for the sake of starting up a situation. I do tend to write a lot of romance and I have constant ship-vision so I'll apologize in advance for that ^^;

Groups, I've not been a part of for almost a year, and that was dreamwidth-based, so similar to a closed forum. I'm not opposed to that, but I do like rather stricter rules in that type of situation. Most of my roleplay outside of LJ has been 1-on-1 through messenger or email.

I am also 28 so I will politely decline any roleplaying with minors, mostly because of the romance/mature themes in a lot of my roleplay.

-I've been writing and RPing for around 15 years in various formats and with various people.
-I'm willing to RP either on-site through messages, offsite on other boards (like LJ) or in messengers or googledocs.
-I'm not exactly good at striking up non-RP conversation (I find myself rather dull, life-wise) so while I do like chatting while playing or chatting in general, I am not always able to contribute extensively. I do like to be able to call my RP partners friends, though.

If all that sounds great to you, feel free to PM me so we can talk! I'm PST, so on the same time schedule as FR.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134