Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ITDR/SAL (OOC Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1428847/1]In The Darkest Reaches[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1468443]Shining a Light[/url] @Scryzze @TheBestiary @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers @Rinjichan13 @DarkDragonfly @AllieKatterra @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin Please post here for anything out of character! The original thread is getting clogged because of all the side conversations. Post at least once here saying that you read this message. I would prefer if you posted your dragon with the following form. Anything in parentheses can be removed. As for anyone who is new and joining, PLEASE show me that you are able to roleplay with one paragraph or more. If you have minor grammatical errors, it's okay. If you barely know how to type English correctly, I might ask you to stay out. [quote= Your Dragon Here] [b]Image:[/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age: [/b](how they appear to be. Can be vague, as in 'looks young' or the likes.) [b]Personality: [/b](at least a paragraph) [b]Backstory: [/b] (not too long, please!) [b]Time compared to Flight Rising's time:[/b] (for example, I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.)[/quote]
In The Darkest Reaches
Shining a Light

@Scryzze
@TheBestiary
@CrazyRedFire
@Ciphers
@Rinjichan13
@DarkDragonfly
@AllieKatterra
@SmilingScorpio
@IvoryMuffin

Please post here for anything out of character!
The original thread is getting clogged because of all the side conversations. Post at least once here saying that you read this message.

I would prefer if you posted your dragon with the following form. Anything in parentheses can be removed.
As for anyone who is new and joining, PLEASE show me that you are able to roleplay with one paragraph or more. If you have minor grammatical errors, it's okay. If you barely know how to type English correctly, I might ask you to stay out.
Your Dragon Here wrote:
Image:
Name:
Age: (how they appear to be. Can be vague, as in 'looks young' or the likes.)
Personality: (at least a paragraph)
Backstory: (not too long, please!)

Time compared to Flight Rising's time: (for example, I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Read amd noted! Sorry I didn't know you had a OOC thread...

@Scryzze

Read amd noted! Sorry I didn't know you had a OOC thread...

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty I just made it. xD
It would be nice to post your dragon here, instead of on the other.

@Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers @dividedAnimus @StrawberryJello @Rinjichan13
If it is okay with all of you, could you copy your dragon's info and place it here? I will be clearing the thread of most OOC posts after everyone has said they've seen this.
@Frailty I just made it. xD
It would be nice to post your dragon here, instead of on the other.

@Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers @dividedAnimus @StrawberryJello @Rinjichan13
If it is okay with all of you, could you copy your dragon's info and place it here? I will be clearing the thread of most OOC posts after everyone has said they've seen this.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Read it! And okay, I will be copying Noipyla's form here shortly.
@Scryzze
Read it! And okay, I will be copying Noipyla's form here shortly.
globules.png
@Scryzze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12253553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122536/12253553_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Noipyla [b]Age:[/b] Although Noipyla is actually quite aged, her scales still shine with the sheen of a barely fledged hatchling. Few can guess her real age upon meeting her. [b]Personality:[/b] [i]"Hush, little one. Close your eyes, and I promise your slumber will be peaceful..."[/i] Noipyla is, in the most basic summing up of her essence, a wolf in sheep's clothing. A beautiful, allluring flower that slowly suffocates its victims with a strangling poison. Oh yes, when you meet her, she appears to be a kind, graceful Skydancer that always is seeking to please you. But is she really? ... Ha. [i]"You say you won't hand it over? Well, we'll see about that..."[/i] A cunning, manipulative, and cold-blooded dragon, Noipyla can trick, fool, and blackmail other dragons into becoming mere puppets for her to toy with and dispose at her liking. Integrity? Morality? Those don't exist in her scale of right and wrong; all Noipyla cares about is profit. For herself, of course. She could murder someone without blinking an eye, if that was all it took for her to gain a slip of information that dragon was protecting or even a handful of rare treasures they had previously owned. [i]"You can run, child. But you can never escape. I will always find you, and you will always live in my shadow..."[/i] She never lets her puppets get away. A dragon could go for months, or even years, without hearing from her, and will eventually let out a sigh of relief - only to soon find her breathing down their necks, ready to slaughter them (or worse) if they refuse her request. Nobody - [i] nobody[/i] - has ever managed to completely disappear from her. Yes, Noipyla has known many dragons who mysteriously vanished - and usually, when those vanishings are discovered, she is the one secretly hiding blood underneath her shimmering cloak. [i]"You ask what cloth my cloak is created with? How it moves so elegantly, shimmers and ripples just so? Well the answer, my friend, lurks within the darkest corners of Sornieth... Where the very last memories of my disobedient puppets lie."[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b] [i]When she was young, she spoke of fire.[/i] Noipyla was blessed with a strong surge of prophetic inclination during her early years. She saw fires raging in her dream one night, consuming the dragons of her birth clan, as piercing green eyes stared out of the fire - eyes like her own. She would wake up, gasping and panting, only to be rewarded with laughs and feather ruffles when she told the rest of her clan. [i]When she was young, she had not yet stained her talons with dragon blood.[/i] She awoke with blood on her claws after such a dream, the dark crimson liquid splashed across her feathers and scales. A dragon body, broken and bloodied, lay under her talons, his face still contorted with an expression of disbelief and horror. Indeed, his expression quite matched the rest of the clan's. [i]When she was young, she was driven out of her clan.[/i] Her protests met deaf ears. The dragon was dead, and the blood was on her claws. That was all it took, and the eerie chanting that told of fire and death during her killing of the dragon just made it worse. She was driven out of the clan, and told to never return. She was never again to even approach the clan, left only with a ragged scrap of a blanket in the barren plain. There were no exceptions, even for a hatchling. [i]When she was young, she fell into the clutches of insanity.[/i] It was their fault. It was all their fault. They didn't listen, they didn't help, they didn't try to lift a claw to stop her when she had begun to rip into his scales, they didn't try to actually listen to her. She barely survived, out on her own, catching measly scraps and drinking rainwater. All this time, she was fueled with those dark thoughts, her mind slowly succumbing to the madness that devoured her sanity greedily. But she didn't lose her mind completely; oh no, the madness generously spared her rational thinking... Making her deadlier than a completely insane dragon. [i]When she was young, she glimpsed a prophecy that she would fulfill herself.[/i] One night, her now too-small ragged blanket slung around her shoulders, she slunk back to her clan. Consumed by vengeance, she planted flammable materials in a circle around the clan's lair, and promptly set them on fire. The screaming never ceased, and was blissfully taken in by the owner of the bright green eyes watching the whole scene. By the time morning came, only charred and smoking bodies inhabited the lair, the lush grass untouched. Her tattered scrap of fabric grew into a soft, silky cloak as the fire ceased; and every time she killed a dragon with that cloak on, its color only became more vibrant. [b]Time compared to Flight Rising's time:[/b] 2 hours ahead ----- tada
@Scryzze

12253553_350.png

Name:
Noipyla

Although Noipyla is actually quite aged, her scales still shine with the sheen of a barely fledged hatchling. Few can guess her real age upon meeting her.

Personality:
"Hush, little one. Close your eyes, and I promise your slumber will be peaceful..."

Noipyla is, in the most basic summing up of her essence, a wolf in sheep's clothing. A beautiful, allluring flower that slowly suffocates its victims with a strangling poison. Oh yes, when you meet her, she appears to be a kind, graceful Skydancer that always is seeking to please you. But is she really? ... Ha.

"You say you won't hand it over? Well, we'll see about that..."

A cunning, manipulative, and cold-blooded dragon, Noipyla can trick, fool, and blackmail other dragons into becoming mere puppets for her to toy with and dispose at her liking. Integrity? Morality? Those don't exist in her scale of right and wrong; all Noipyla cares about is profit. For herself, of course. She could murder someone without blinking an eye, if that was all it took for her to gain a slip of information that dragon was protecting or even a handful of rare treasures they had previously owned.

"You can run, child. But you can never escape. I will always find you, and you will always live in my shadow..."

She never lets her puppets get away. A dragon could go for months, or even years, without hearing from her, and will eventually let out a sigh of relief - only to soon find her breathing down their necks, ready to slaughter them (or worse) if they refuse her request. Nobody - nobody - has ever managed to completely disappear from her. Yes, Noipyla has known many dragons who mysteriously vanished - and usually, when those vanishings are discovered, she is the one secretly hiding blood underneath her shimmering cloak.

"You ask what cloth my cloak is created with? How it moves so elegantly, shimmers and ripples just so? Well the answer, my friend, lurks within the darkest corners of Sornieth... Where the very last memories of my disobedient puppets lie."

Backstory:
When she was young, she spoke of fire.

Noipyla was blessed with a strong surge of prophetic inclination during her early years. She saw fires raging in her dream one night, consuming the dragons of her birth clan, as piercing green eyes stared out of the fire - eyes like her own. She would wake up, gasping and panting, only to be rewarded with laughs and feather ruffles when she told the rest of her clan.

When she was young, she had not yet stained her talons with dragon blood.

She awoke with blood on her claws after such a dream, the dark crimson liquid splashed across her feathers and scales. A dragon body, broken and bloodied, lay under her talons, his face still contorted with an expression of disbelief and horror. Indeed, his expression quite matched the rest of the clan's.

When she was young, she was driven out of her clan.

Her protests met deaf ears. The dragon was dead, and the blood was on her claws. That was all it took, and the eerie chanting that told of fire and death during her killing of the dragon just made it worse. She was driven out of the clan, and told to never return. She was never again to even approach the clan, left only with a ragged scrap of a blanket in the barren plain. There were no exceptions, even for a hatchling.

When she was young, she fell into the clutches of insanity.

It was their fault. It was all their fault. They didn't listen, they didn't help, they didn't try to lift a claw to stop her when she had begun to rip into his scales, they didn't try to actually listen to her. She barely survived, out on her own, catching measly scraps and drinking rainwater. All this time, she was fueled with those dark thoughts, her mind slowly succumbing to the madness that devoured her sanity greedily. But she didn't lose her mind completely; oh no, the madness generously spared her rational thinking... Making her deadlier than a completely insane dragon.

When she was young, she glimpsed a prophecy that she would fulfill herself.

One night, her now too-small ragged blanket slung around her shoulders, she slunk back to her clan. Consumed by vengeance, she planted flammable materials in a circle around the clan's lair, and promptly set them on fire.
The screaming never ceased, and was blissfully taken in by the owner of the bright green eyes watching the whole scene. By the time morning came, only charred and smoking bodies inhabited the lair, the lush grass untouched.
Her tattered scrap of fabric grew into a soft, silky cloak as the fire ceased; and every time she killed a dragon with that cloak on, its color only became more vibrant.

Time compared to Flight Rising's time:
2 hours ahead

tada
globules.png
@Scryzze

Cool will do!

On a side note, do you know if the dragon cave dragons (the ones in your sig) still need to be in your sig after they are adults?

@Scryzze

Cool will do!

On a side note, do you know if the dragon cave dragons (the ones in your sig) still need to be in your sig after they are adults?

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@CrazyRedFire

About your post about the mini dragons; I think that would be a pretty good idea. I'll try to do it on my next post.
@CrazyRedFire

About your post about the mini dragons; I think that would be a pretty good idea. I'll try to do it on my next post.
globules.png
@Scryzze

I have fond this form! I'm also going to post my character BIO here as well, so its easier to find.
@Scryzze

I have fond this form! I'm also going to post my character BIO here as well, so its easier to find.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Frailty Nope! You can take them off when they're adults. They're safe from dying. Or else everyone's signature would be cluttered with lots of adult dragons, heheh.
You can keep them there if you want to show off, though.
@Frailty Nope! You can take them off when they're adults. They're safe from dying. Or else everyone's signature would be cluttered with lots of adult dragons, heheh.
You can keep them there if you want to show off, though.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12307104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123072/12307104_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Depthine [b]Age:[/b] She looks fairly young, almost ageless. [b]Personality:[/b] A dragon with a sharper bite than bark. She is a cruel, vicious dragon, with a large lack of care for others. She will not hesitate to pull another dragon apart if they as so much as talk to her. She enjoys using her status as a Guardian dragon to lure others into a false sense of security, though she has no care for honor. [b]Backstory:[/b] She hatched fairly normal; a Guardian with the will to guard. Her hatchling and fledgeling years were the same, boring pace. Nobody was dead, and everyone was happy. She left on a journey, as most Guardian dragons do, to look for a normal Charge to guard with her normal life. At the day of her departure, she wished for a change. Anything to give her something interesting; something that gave her [i]character[/i]. Not hearing any reply to her silent plea, she left. A few days after her leaving, she was confronted with the rotting, stinking, dead corpse of what used to be a dragon. At first she felt repulsed, or at least she thought. A new feeling grew in her. One of acceptance. Passing the dead dragon, she had continued on, still looking for anything worthy. Days passed before anything notably [i]not normal[/i] happened. A companion joined her. Another Guardian, much like herself, was searching for a Charge. Though he was much different. He was weak, fragile. Puny and a coward, who fled at any sense of danger. Not too long after meeting this other dragon, her thoughts flowed south. [i]Kill him[/i], she thought. [i]Filth like him need not live on this world.[/i] And so as they set camp, she was ready, her claws flexing as she watched him settle down. She wasn't the one to kill him, however. Her plan was interrupted, and trampled down into the dust. Three large, powerful dragons had appeared. The second it took her to realize they weren't friendly was the second her weakling companion died. She had shouted in anger, though not of his death, but of how they had stolen the glory from her. Their claws struck fiercely, tossing her smaller body between them as if she were just a doll. They laughed and taunted, as she felt her bones shatter. She lost her sense of feeling soon afterwards, her vision fading to the sound of crazed laughter and the ripping of her companion's flesh... She had awoken in a small cave, chained to the side. The floor was glittered with jewels of Skydancers, the horns of Imperials, and dozens of shattered bones. The whole cave glowed a red, bloody hue. A month of torture went by, though as each beating passed, she watched and waited for the next time. She grew to be numb to the pain, and even began to enjoy it. On a particularly [i]normal [/i]night, she raised her head off her bloody chest, and gave a smile. A smile that was broken, and filled with the blood of those who shall fall before her. In a sweet, cruel voice, she asked them, her words dripping with malice; [i]May I join you in your hunt?[/i] [b]Time compared to Flight Rising's time:[/b] Two hours ahead.
Image:
12307104_350.png

Name: Depthine
Personality: A dragon with a sharper bite than bark. She is a cruel, vicious dragon, with a large lack of care for others. She will not hesitate to pull another dragon apart if they as so much as talk to her. She enjoys using her status as a Guardian dragon to lure others into a false sense of security, though she has no care for honor.
Backstory:
She hatched fairly normal; a Guardian with the will to guard.
Her hatchling and fledgeling years were the same, boring pace. Nobody was dead, and everyone was happy.
She left on a journey, as most Guardian dragons do, to look for a normal Charge to guard with her normal life. At the day of her departure, she wished for a change. Anything to give her something interesting; something that gave her character. Not hearing any reply to her silent plea, she left.
A few days after her leaving, she was confronted with the rotting, stinking, dead corpse of what used to be a dragon. At first she felt repulsed, or at least she thought. A new feeling grew in her. One of acceptance. Passing the dead dragon, she had continued on, still looking for anything worthy. Days passed before anything notably not normal happened.
A companion joined her. Another Guardian, much like herself, was searching for a Charge. Though he was much different. He was weak, fragile. Puny and a coward, who fled at any sense of danger. Not too long after meeting this other dragon, her thoughts flowed south. Kill him, she thought. Filth like him need not live on this world. And so as they set camp, she was ready, her claws flexing as she watched him settle down.
She wasn't the one to kill him, however. Her plan was interrupted, and trampled down into the dust. Three large, powerful dragons had appeared. The second it took her to realize they weren't friendly was the second her weakling companion died. She had shouted in anger, though not of his death, but of how they had stolen the glory from her.
Their claws struck fiercely, tossing her smaller body between them as if she were just a doll. They laughed and taunted, as she felt her bones shatter. She lost her sense of feeling soon afterwards, her vision fading to the sound of crazed laughter and the ripping of her companion's flesh...
She had awoken in a small cave, chained to the side. The floor was glittered with jewels of Skydancers, the horns of Imperials, and dozens of shattered bones. The whole cave glowed a red, bloody hue.
A month of torture went by, though as each beating passed, she watched and waited for the next time. She grew to be numb to the pain, and even began to enjoy it. On a particularly normal night, she raised her head off her bloody chest, and gave a smile. A smile that was broken, and filled with the blood of those who shall fall before her. In a sweet, cruel voice, she asked them, her words dripping with malice;
May I join you in your hunt?

Time compared to Flight Rising's time: Two hours ahead.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me