Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
@suurin - sent the Crowned Bonepriest, Fuiran, and Harvest Hardshell. @ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars.
@suurin - sent the Crowned Bonepriest, Fuiran, and Harvest Hardshell. @ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars.
@aviians

I'm not sure if they're still available or not, but may I have a Scaleside Noggle, Opheodrys Serthis, Tigerblood Foo, Squall Rasa, Dainty Wavehopper, Greensroot Janustrap, and Otherworldly Aura? :D

Thank you.
@aviians

I'm not sure if they're still available or not, but may I have a Scaleside Noggle, Opheodrys Serthis, Tigerblood Foo, Squall Rasa, Dainty Wavehopper, Greensroot Janustrap, and Otherworldly Aura? :D

Thank you.
@Suurin

I do not have the tigerblood foo, and the dainty wavehopper anymore. Do you want to be added to the pinglist?
@Suurin

I do not have the tigerblood foo, and the dainty wavehopper anymore. Do you want to be added to the pinglist?
@chisayo - send the Scaleside Noggle, Opheodrys Serthis, Greenroot Janustrap, and Otherwordly Aura. @ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars.
@chisayo - send the Scaleside Noggle, Opheodrys Serthis, Greenroot Janustrap, and Otherwordly Aura. @ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars.
@ILoveMyBirds

Yes, please! That would be great~! (:

Thank you for asking! ^^ That's awfully nice of you! <3

Thank you very much for the other familiars, though!
@ILoveMyBirds

Yes, please! That would be great~! (:

Thank you for asking! ^^ That's awfully nice of you! <3

Thank you very much for the other familiars, though!
Hello @chisayo!

I do not have the Tigerblood foo and the dainty wavehopper anymore. (Apologies, I forgot to edit my list!) Do you want to be added to the pinglist? I have someone else requesting the same familiars, but after I send the familiars to them, I'll make sure to send the next batch to you!
Hello @chisayo!

I do not have the Tigerblood foo and the dainty wavehopper anymore. (Apologies, I forgot to edit my list!) Do you want to be added to the pinglist? I have someone else requesting the same familiars, but after I send the familiars to them, I'll make sure to send the next batch to you!
@Suurin

You are welcome! Feel free to come back to this forum again!
@Suurin

You are welcome! Feel free to come back to this forum again!
@ILoveMyBirds

Oh, yes please! I'd definitely like to be added to the pinglist.
Thank you very much! ^^
@ILoveMyBirds

Oh, yes please! I'd definitely like to be added to the pinglist.
Thank you very much! ^^
@ILoveMyBirds

Heya! I was wondering I could snatch the Augite Protector? Thanks!
@ILoveMyBirds

Heya! I was wondering I could snatch the Augite Protector? Thanks!
“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
JYOlR25.png
@aviians could I get these? thanks in advance! :) [item=elk][item=opheodrys serthis][item= basilisk]
@aviians could I get these? thanks in advance! :)
Elk Opheodrys Serthis Basilisk
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112