Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr- giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@techne
Oh wow, thank you for doing this!
Accents would be pretty cool, or gems would be amazing to help with my goal of obtaining all familiars and all past festival skins/accents -_-
I wish you a nice day/night^^
@techne
Oh wow, thank you for doing this!
Accents would be pretty cool, or gems would be amazing to help with my goal of obtaining all familiars and all past festival skins/accents -_-
I wish you a nice day/night^^
@techne I am very broke from gambling cough I mean uh buying dragons yes
at the moment I’m saving gems to get the genes for my Progen Flowerkeeper and a scroll of eternal youth for my primal :D
@techne I am very broke from gambling cough I mean uh buying dragons yes
at the moment I’m saving gems to get the genes for my Progen Flowerkeeper and a scroll of eternal youth for my primal :D
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@techne ; w; Sorry to hear you go! But I hope all is well wherever you do end up going.
Tbh, I'm pretty broke, my previous account was closed due to a misunderstanding, so I had to start fresh, I'm trying to remake some of my old dragons on this account now and they're all pretty hefty, especially the ones that are gonna be gaos.
@techne ; w; Sorry to hear you go! But I hope all is well wherever you do end up going.
Tbh, I'm pretty broke, my previous account was closed due to a misunderstanding, so I had to start fresh, I'm trying to remake some of my old dragons on this account now and they're all pretty hefty, especially the ones that are gonna be gaos.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@techne
C-can I get a random accent? I'm saving gems for a Axolotl vista, Xolo fams, and permabab scrolls too. XD Thank you!

Wishing you well! Have fun out there!
@techne
C-can I get a random accent? I'm saving gems for a Axolotl vista, Xolo fams, and permabab scrolls too. XD Thank you!

Wishing you well! Have fun out there!
H2EmE2A.png
@techne
May I get something random? It doesn’t matter what it is and I hope you had fun on this site and go forward with your life.
@techne
May I get something random? It doesn’t matter what it is and I hope you had fun on this site and go forward with your life.
I'm Broke
@techne
If you can and want i accept anything that you may have!
surprise me
@techne
If you can and want i accept anything that you may have!
surprise me
DsAolF6.gif

die alles verzehrende pest.
@techne I hope your endeavors out of FR go well! c:

May I ask for anything random? Apparel, familiars, accents, anything you have left ^^
@techne I hope your endeavors out of FR go well! c:

May I ask for anything random? Apparel, familiars, accents, anything you have left ^^
3u37mIB.png
@techne Sorry to see you leave :(

If possible, could I get any spare treasure/gems you have?
@techne Sorry to see you leave :(

If possible, could I get any spare treasure/gems you have?
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@techne Sorry to see you go, I've recently gotten back into fr after a year hiatus and feel very behind lol

Surprise me, I'm up for anything
@techne Sorry to see you go, I've recently gotten back into fr after a year hiatus and feel very behind lol

Surprise me, I'm up for anything
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@techne
I love surprises!
Wishing you the best... thank you in advance for sharing !

@techne
I love surprises!
Wishing you the best... thank you in advance for sharing !

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13