Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wind and Magic Hatchery [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54
bumpp
bumpp
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga
aaaaah, could i have 'Orca Unusual'? the first female!! she's too pretty, aaah- i'll name her mystery!
@bug2buga
aaaaah, could i have 'Orca Unusual'? the first female!! she's too pretty, aaah- i'll name her mystery!
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@bug2buga

Hi, bug! May I please adopt that first female Skeleton Guardian, if she’s still available for adoption? I was tinkering around in the demo and I ended up finding a dress-up that’d suit her perfectly! ^_^

Also, that’s quite a lovely girl that you’re raffling off, there. ^_^
@bug2buga

Hi, bug! May I please adopt that first female Skeleton Guardian, if she’s still available for adoption? I was tinkering around in the demo and I ended up finding a dress-up that’d suit her perfectly! ^_^

Also, that’s quite a lovely girl that you’re raffling off, there. ^_^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight absolutely! you're lucky, i was gonna have to exalt her soon, it's good that you like her :D

and yea, if you'd like a free ticket for the multi-gaze girl
@FinalFlight absolutely! you're lucky, i was gonna have to exalt her soon, it's good that you like her :D

and yea, if you'd like a free ticket for the multi-gaze girl
- Buying OOF Nests
@SquishiFishi i didn't see your post, absolutely you can ahah
@SquishiFishi i didn't see your post, absolutely you can ahah
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga

Thank you so much, Bug! She’s absolutely wonderful! I was honestly surprised to see that someone hadn’t snatched her up, sooner. Here is a picture of the dress-up that I plan on creating for her:

Not Found

I’m still tinkering around with the demo and might remove an accessory or two, since sometimes less is more. It’s a bit of a work in progress, as all of this is new to me and I am still learning. I just wanted to share with you what I came up with for her so far. ^_^

Also, sure! I would love a free ticket for the multi-gaze dragon! Thank you for all of the free raffle tickets. I really do appreciate it! ^_^
@bug2buga

Thank you so much, Bug! She’s absolutely wonderful! I was honestly surprised to see that someone hadn’t snatched her up, sooner. Here is a picture of the dress-up that I plan on creating for her:

Not Found

I’m still tinkering around with the demo and might remove an accessory or two, since sometimes less is more. It’s a bit of a work in progress, as all of this is new to me and I am still learning. I just wanted to share with you what I came up with for her so far. ^_^

Also, sure! I would love a free ticket for the multi-gaze dragon! Thank you for all of the free raffle tickets. I really do appreciate it! ^_^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight ahh no problem! and i really like that outfit :0
@FinalFlight ahh no problem! and i really like that outfit :0
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga

Is the " Orca Unusual II " gaoler still available? (If not could you ping me the next time one pops up please?)
@bug2buga

Is the " Orca Unusual II " gaoler still available? (If not could you ping me the next time one pops up please?)
0gSKMbv.gif
@Seraph822 ah yea i think i forgot to take him off, i can ping you though!
@Seraph822 ah yea i think i forgot to take him off, i can ping you though!
- Buying OOF Nests
well it seems nobody else would like to enter the raffle for the multi-gaze girl, so i'm just gonna send her to ya @FinalFlight, as well as new hatchlings will be up soon!
well it seems nobody else would like to enter the raffle for the multi-gaze girl, so i'm just gonna send her to ya @FinalFlight, as well as new hatchlings will be up soon!
- Buying OOF Nests
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54