Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@jbapple

Thank you!

1. Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. Wrapped in Winds
4. Wearing the Sky
5. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
6. I Made ...
@jbapple

Thank you!

1. Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. Wrapped in Winds
4. Wearing the Sky
5. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
6. I Made ...
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@jbapple Oh sweet thank you! My picks are:

1. seasonal allergies
2. swamp faerie
3. rag-tag rags
4. cursed roses
5. old blooms
@jbapple Oh sweet thank you! My picks are:

1. seasonal allergies
2. swamp faerie
3. rag-tag rags
4. cursed roses
5. old blooms
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Water Under the Bridge
2. Cursed Roses
3. Rag-tag Rags
4. A Frog
5. Swamp Fairie
6. Something Fishy
7. Ghost Town
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Water Under the Bridge
2. Cursed Roses
3. Rag-tag Rags
4. A Frog
5. Swamp Fairie
6. Something Fishy
7. Ghost Town
@jbapple
Thank you!
1. Water Under The Bridge
2. Shimmer Bugs
3. A Frog
4. Seasonal Allergies
5. Mom's Fancy Lace Netting
6. Cursed Roses
7. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
8. Little Red Riding Hood Has A Problem
9. Ghost Town
10. Fabulous Fauna
@jbapple
Thank you!
1. Water Under The Bridge
2. Shimmer Bugs
3. A Frog
4. Seasonal Allergies
5. Mom's Fancy Lace Netting
6. Cursed Roses
7. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
9. Ghost Town
10. Fabulous Fauna
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@jbapple

Prize preferences are:

1. A Frog
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. Old Blooms
4. Cursed Roses

thanks for putting this on for us!
@jbapple

Prize preferences are:

1. A Frog
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. Old Blooms
4. Cursed Roses

thanks for putting this on for us!
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
@jbapple
  1. I'm Just Starting Out
  2. Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls
  3. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
  4. Old Blooms
  5. Rag-tag Rags
  6. Cursed Roses
  7. In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

thank you! <3
@jbapple
  1. I'm Just Starting Out
  2. Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls
  3. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
  4. Old Blooms
  5. Rag-tag Rags
  6. Cursed Roses
  7. In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

thank you! <3
JAufpfb.gif
@jbabble
sorry if i misunderstood! thank you for the opprotunity!

1. water under the bridge
  2. rag-tag rags
  3. shimmer bugs
  4. who hexxed my favorite outfit
  5. wearing the sky
  6. oversized oven starter pack
  7. noble rose
  8. don't go chasing waterfalls
  9. ghost town

@jbabble
sorry if i misunderstood! thank you for the opprotunity!

2. rag-tag rags
  3. shimmer bugs
  4. who hexxed my favorite outfit
  5. wearing the sky
  6. oversized oven starter pack
  7. noble rose
  8. don't go chasing waterfalls
  9. ghost town

@jbapple

thank you!

2. seasonal allergies
@jbapple

thank you!

2. seasonal allergies
lmBVOQT.gif
@jbapple

Hope I'm not too late already, I accidentally disappeared for a couple of days:

1. Noble Rose
2. Rag-tag Rags
3. Swamp Faerie
4. Wear the Sky
5. Curse Roses
6. Mom's Fancy Lace
7. Little Red Riding Hood Has a Problem
8. Wrapped in Winds
9. Who Hexxed My Favorite Outfit?
10. Shimmer Bugs.
11. ----
@jbapple

Hope I'm not too late already, I accidentally disappeared for a couple of days:

1. Noble Rose
2. Rag-tag Rags
3. Swamp Faerie
4. Wear the Sky
5. Curse Roses
6. Mom's Fancy Lace
7. Little Red Riding Hood Has a Problem
8. Wrapped in Winds
9. Who Hexxed My Favorite Outfit?
10. Shimmer Bugs.
11. ----
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #23[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round). [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Joywing [*]@Jaypaw [*]@Oriru [*]@Spark [*]@Infinity14 [*]@Reven [*]@Wildness [*]@Nimironda [*]@Gn0Me [*]@Stellatrix13 [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #23

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round).

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Joywing
  2. @Jaypaw
  3. @Oriru
  4. @Spark
  5. @Infinity14
  6. @Reven
  7. @Wildness
  8. @Nimironda
  9. @Gn0Me
  10. @Stellatrix13

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71