Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
shipping out R20 prizes shortly, here's the ping for round 21 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #21[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round). [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Geminisun [*]@Sillette [*]@Cheyinka [*]@Tasalii [*]@Fedog [*]@Stovokor [*]@Mistely [*]@Frostdragon2322 [*]@Ragingsea [*]@Disillusionist [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
shipping out R20 prizes shortly, here's the ping for round 21
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #21

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round).

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Geminisun
  2. @Sillette
  3. @Cheyinka
  4. @Tasalii
  5. @Fedog
  6. @Stovokor
  7. @Mistely
  8. @Frostdragon2322
  9. @Ragingsea
  10. @Disillusionist

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple Here's my list of preferred prizes. Thank you so much! ^^

1. Mom, Look, I'm a Ghost!
2. Wrapped In Winds
3. Swamp Fairie
4. Rag-tag Rags
5. Old Blooms
6. Noble Rose
7. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
8. Cursed Roses
9. Wearing The Sky
10. I Made...
@jbapple Here's my list of preferred prizes. Thank you so much! ^^

1. Mom, Look, I'm a Ghost!
2. Wrapped In Winds
3. Swamp Fairie
4. Rag-tag Rags
5. Old Blooms
6. Noble Rose
7. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
8. Cursed Roses
9. Wearing The Sky
10. I Made...
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@jbapple

1. Ferocious Flowers
2. Art by Rosedemon
3. Noble Rose
@jbapple

1. Ferocious Flowers
2. Art by Rosedemon
3. Noble Rose
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@jbapple Thank you!!

1) A Garden Full Of Cats
2) Crowing Victory
3) Ghost Town
4) Mom's Fancy Lace Netting
5) Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
6) A Frog
7) What Are You Doing In My Swamp?
@jbapple Thank you!!

1) A Garden Full Of Cats
2) Crowing Victory
3) Ghost Town
4) Mom's Fancy Lace Netting
5) Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
6) A Frog
7) What Are You Doing In My Swamp?
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@jbapple thank you so much!

1. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. I Made
4. Mom Look I'm A Ghost
5. Wearing The Sky
6. Noble Rose
@jbapple thank you so much!

1. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
2. Seasonal Allergies
3. I Made
4. Mom Look I'm A Ghost
5. Wearing The Sky
6. Noble Rose
yfM68XN.gif
@jbapple thank you so much for catching my name change! I didn't think way back before that my current username would be available, and I wouldn't have expected to win anything at all!

1. A Garden Full of Cats
2. Noble Rose

Thank you again!
@jbapple thank you so much for catching my name change! I didn't think way back before that my current username would be available, and I wouldn't have expected to win anything at all!

1. A Garden Full of Cats
2. Noble Rose

Thank you again!
3u37mIB.png
@jbapple Thank you!
  1. Art by Rosedemon
  2. Seasonal Allergies
  3. Noble Rose
  4. Hungry Like The Wolf
  5. We Forgot To Name This Pack
@jbapple Thank you!
  1. Art by Rosedemon
  2. Seasonal Allergies
  3. Noble Rose
  4. Hungry Like The Wolf
  5. We Forgot To Name This Pack
UYU9v2z.jpg
@jbabble I've never won a raffle before! :D

1. Hungry Like The Wolf
2. Water Under The Bridge
3. Shimmer Bugs
4. Noble Rose
5. Mom, Look, I'm a Ghost!
6. Rag-tag Rags
7. Seasonal Allergies
8. Wearing The Sky
@jbabble I've never won a raffle before! :D

1. Hungry Like The Wolf
2. Water Under The Bridge
3. Shimmer Bugs
4. Noble Rose
5. Mom, Look, I'm a Ghost!
6. Rag-tag Rags
7. Seasonal Allergies
8. Wearing The Sky
UUJDQlO.gif

FR+19
Wishlist
On a Quest to collect all the familiars!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #22[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round). [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Lyricalmyxteries [*]@Whirlwish [*]@Kawaiijohn [*]@Nlckname [*]@Sockmonkeygerald [*]@Lara8 [*]@Whyvern [*]@Braixen [*]@Orphic [*]@Cyans [*]@Geminisun carryover from last round [*]@Tasalii carryover from last round [*]@Ragingsea carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #22

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that (so I won’t reping you the next round).

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Lyricalmyxteries
  2. @Whirlwish
  3. @Kawaiijohn
  4. @Nlckname
  5. @Sockmonkeygerald
  6. @Lara8
  7. @Whyvern
  8. @Braixen
  9. @Orphic
  10. @Cyans
  11. @Geminisun carryover from last round
  12. @Tasalii carryover from last round
  13. @Ragingsea carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
1) Shimmer Bugs

2) Rag-tag Rags (Scarlet faerie kit)

3) Noble Rose (Pristine rose tangle)

4) Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit? (ghost flame set)

@jbapple
1) Shimmer Bugs

2) Rag-tag Rags (Scarlet faerie kit)

3) Noble Rose (Pristine rose tangle)

4) Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit? (ghost flame set)

@jbapple
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71