Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kuni's 5 Year Ann. Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
bump for a free ticket and buying some too in a sec!
bump for a free ticket and buying some too in a sec!
Egg guess
Silver/Blue/Peach
Egg guess
Silver/Blue/Peach
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Banner Bump :3
Banner Bump :3
Bumpity bump :)
Bumpity bump :)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Masquerade entry: Amethyst [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12290679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122907/12290679_350.png[/img] [/url] And her Fun guy familiar [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/417.png[/img] And matching dragons and familiars is my favorite so not as an entry but just because I adore them as a bonus meet Huntress and her familiar Nox! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35522419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355225/35522419_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20153.png[/img]
Masquerade entry:
Amethyst

12290679_350.png

And her Fun guy familiar
417.png

And matching dragons and familiars is my favorite so not as an entry but just because I adore them as a bonus meet Huntress and her familiar Nox!

35522419_350.png

20153.png
bump!
bump!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Kunikida buying tickets, sending CR shortly. Please add me to the event pinglist.
@Kunikida buying tickets, sending CR shortly. Please add me to the event pinglist.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Bump
Bump
Hatchling - Platnim, Cottoncandy, Stone Fandom Trash - hhhh. Uta no prince sama? Masqarade: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47192931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471930/47192931_350.png[/img] [/url] His stomach is literally his familiar, which is [item=Shiny Residue] Litteral Lampshade: For a long time, we’ve been hiding away. We’ve become a stranger to all modern technology. Many of us shun what we’ve deemed [i]impure [/i] dragons. Dragons whose element goes against the design of their diety. We didn’t know how that would happen. We assumed we were above all this cross elemental breeding. Oh how we were wrong. I was born on plague soil. Abandoned by those who bought me life. I don’t know who they were. But I know why. They were [i]disgusted[/i] by my existence. We, the Gaolers, were the Icewarden’s loyal servants. We were tasked with the duty to cull all remnants of the shade. We were pure. My existence challenges that ideal of purity. I’ve been shunned by my fellow species. I find other dragons, dragons my kin consider to be filth, are much more accommodating. They understand me more. They care little for the colour of my eyes; rather, focusing on the loyalty I show towards them. It is curious how they act towards me. I don’t consider the Icewarden to be the deity I worship. Nor do I feel attached to the plaguebringer, or any other god. What have they done for me? For dragon-kind? No. It’s the bonds of those around me, the bonds I’ve fostered with those who treat me like a friend I will stay loyal to. I will cull all remnants of shade if it means keeping them safe. And that’s the job of a Gaoler.
Hatchling - Platnim, Cottoncandy, Stone
Fandom Trash - hhhh. Uta no prince sama?
Masqarade:
47192931_350.png

His stomach is literally his familiar, which is Shiny Residue

Litteral Lampshade:
For a long time, we’ve been hiding away. We’ve become a stranger to all modern technology. Many of us shun what we’ve deemed impure dragons. Dragons whose element goes against the design of their diety. We didn’t know how that would happen. We assumed we were above all this cross elemental breeding. Oh how we were wrong.
I was born on plague soil. Abandoned by those who bought me life. I don’t know who they were. But I know why. They were disgusted by my existence. We, the Gaolers, were the Icewarden’s loyal servants. We were tasked with the duty to cull all remnants of the shade. We were pure.
My existence challenges that ideal of purity. I’ve been shunned by my fellow species. I find other dragons, dragons my kin consider to be filth, are much more accommodating. They understand me more. They care little for the colour of my eyes; rather, focusing on the loyalty I show towards them. It is curious how they act towards me.
I don’t consider the Icewarden to be the deity I worship. Nor do I feel attached to the plaguebringer, or any other god. What have they done for me? For dragon-kind? No. It’s the bonds of those around me, the bonds I’ve fostered with those who treat me like a friend I will stay loyal to. I will cull all remnants of shade if it means keeping them safe.
And that’s the job of a Gaoler.
Guess the Hatchling: Cyan/Camo/Orca [color=transparent] guardian female[/color] Masquerade: [b]Familiar Matching[/b] Got my boy Enoth to model the outfit thru the dressing room. He is emulating a Fairy Octopus, which also happens to be his little familiar friend. [outfit=828023][item=fairy octopus] I am Fandom Trash: ??? I have literally no idea haha sorry A Literal Lampshade: ... [size=2] A little disclaimer here, just gonna say that I am pretty terrible at writing, but this seems like fun and I'd like to become better at it, so yeah. I think I am gonna take a bit of a more relaxed/abstract view for the writing and just write something inspired by Nebula, but not something that necessarily has to do with her or flight rising in particular. Kay, here goes nothing (or possibly something?).[/size] [i]It is blisteringly hot, even though the winds here are cold and sharp enough to cut flesh. [/i] [s][i]It is blisteringly hot, even though the winds here are cold and sharp enough to cut flesh.[/i][/s] She crosses the first line out, realizing how pointless her statement is. This is an unfortunate waste of the very scarce writing materials she has, but she presses forward knowing that the message she is about to write is one of great importance to the future people who will hopefully read this one day. [i]Traveler, [b]heed my words[/b], for I am the only one who can warn you now of the trails to come and the devastation that has taken place here. Very long ago, when the abyss was but a legend believed to be the figment of some old forgotten man’s imagination, we lived in peace and prosperity. Young worlds came to us because we were advanced and we were generous with our wealth. All was well then, when our world was in its prime. But even then, the small population of clairvoyant people tried to warn the great leaders of our civilization that [b]it[/b] was coming. I was young then, just beginning to learn of my abilities. Perhaps if I was ready then, the world could have been more prepared. [/i] She paused to wipe the lone tear from her eye. The sweltering heat would have created a small burn from that one tear if she left it. The world she lives in is cruel and hostile to all known life. [i]Understand that the sky was once light purple and filled with life, and now has turned dark with poison. We thought that when the abyss opened up, that surely it would destroy us. We were wrong, so very wrong. A void opened up in space just as the first of our crafts departed to flee the surface. But they could not be saved. Clairvoyance is a messy gift. Dark and murky are the depths of futures to come. Every prophecy is strewn with misdirection and is bound to be misinterpreted. Half of our population was devoured by the void. I alone am left now, but all is not lost. I see clearly what the others did not. It is unclear if this world will ever be populated again, for I can not see that far in the future, but I do not see complete death and that is something, which is far better than nothing. Look into the abyss, for it will not be your end. The abyss is the last hope. The creatures that live there are indestructible and though they are vague as well as virtually impossible to communicate with, they are kind beasts who will protect the strange other-world that my old home has now become. They call to me, even now as I write I hear them and I must go before I catch my death out here. [/i] With that, the strange being gathers herself and a few choice belongings, and leaves her message in the safest place she can find, the only thing yet to be destroyed by the void. All future travelers who find this forsaken place are sure to find rest here from the void. Catching one last glimpse of her old home, she turns and heads straight in the dark abyss.
Guess the Hatchling: Cyan/Camo/Orca guardian female

Masquerade: Familiar Matching
Got my boy Enoth to model the outfit thru the dressing room. He is emulating a Fairy Octopus, which also happens to be his little familiar friend.
Fairy
Fairy Octopus

I am Fandom Trash: ??? I have literally no idea haha sorry

A Literal Lampshade: ...
A little disclaimer here, just gonna say that I am pretty terrible at writing, but this seems like fun and I'd like to become better at it, so yeah. I think I am gonna take a bit of a more relaxed/abstract view for the writing and just write something inspired by Nebula, but not something that necessarily has to do with her or flight rising in particular. Kay, here goes nothing (or possibly something?).

It is blisteringly hot, even though the winds here are cold and sharp enough to cut flesh.
It is blisteringly hot, even though the winds here are cold and sharp enough to cut flesh.

She crosses the first line out, realizing how pointless her statement is. This is an unfortunate waste of the very scarce writing materials she has, but she presses forward knowing that the message she is about to write is one of great importance to the future people who will hopefully read this one day.

Traveler, heed my words, for I am the only one who can warn you now of the trails to come and the devastation that has taken place here. Very long ago, when the abyss was but a legend believed to be the figment of some old forgotten man’s imagination, we lived in peace and prosperity. Young worlds came to us because we were advanced and we were generous with our wealth. All was well then, when our world was in its prime. But even then, the small population of clairvoyant people tried to warn the great leaders of our civilization that it was coming. I was young then, just beginning to learn of my abilities. Perhaps if I was ready then, the world could have been more prepared.

She paused to wipe the lone tear from her eye. The sweltering heat would have created a small burn from that one tear if she left it. The world she lives in is cruel and hostile to all known life.

Understand that the sky was once light purple and filled with life, and now has turned dark with poison. We thought that when the abyss opened up, that surely it would destroy us. We were wrong, so very wrong. A void opened up in space just as the first of our crafts departed to flee the surface. But they could not be saved. Clairvoyance is a messy gift. Dark and murky are the depths of futures to come. Every prophecy is strewn with misdirection and is bound to be misinterpreted. Half of our population was devoured by the void. I alone am left now, but all is not lost. I see clearly what the others did not. It is unclear if this world will ever be populated again, for I can not see that far in the future, but I do not see complete death and that is something, which is far better than nothing. Look into the abyss, for it will not be your end. The abyss is the last hope. The creatures that live there are indestructible and though they are vague as well as virtually impossible to communicate with, they are kind beasts who will protect the strange other-world that my old home has now become. They call to me, even now as I write I hear them and I must go before I catch my death out here.

With that, the strange being gathers herself and a few choice belongings, and leaves her message in the safest place she can find, the only thing yet to be destroyed by the void. All future travelers who find this forsaken place are sure to find rest here from the void. Catching one last glimpse of her old home, she turns and heads straight in the dark abyss.

TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25