Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 180 Firefly Raffle-Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
mornign world!
mornign world!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
bump
bump
and one last go
and one last go
17:35 end of raffle!
17:35 end of raffle!
@VaeVictis
amarulence Rest or amarulenceRest?
@VaeVictis
amarulence Rest or amarulenceRest?
@Tarany @Gadgetrocks @AsAboveSoBelow @BoltNinja75 @Xionahri @LadyChipmunk @arundodonax @Werrew11 @SlaySlothEsikmo @ViolentViolet @Illumi00 @Meadbhb @countthestars @xxDoxxie @Asterodea @Illith @LadyMer @Yoaisami @Kiranagi @Neoixan @Havic @LaughingIdiot @HolyShipper @Sinjin @AutumnNiche @Touhou @Wylin @Vinyamar @ClockConnoisseur @Moonpiebandit @then @Cavelioness @TriCeraph @SerCorviknight @xxstarpupx @sublimevoide @Ollieshark @VaeVictis @BeckAlistiere @wyvern3298 @Trilonyte @FalconSight @Vianti @LunarTea @yellowstarfish @DrowsyPanda @Duosora @Kysska @Unika @Nocelenett @CrystalAngel5 @FallenAbyss @Awnn @Brightshadow @Hinumi @Notion @LemonySnaket @Lightblade @NightStreak143 @MissNevermind @KristalNoodles @Slaytheist @bug2buga @LordJeanliness @davietoowavey @CinamonPizza @Krocodalie @kyruiz @NeoNyxRae @CorvidKnight @daveid @amarulence @LeafeonWarrior HELLO! My my bet you never thought you'd get pinged here! Quite honestly I was wondering if this raffle would ever end but considering the up hill fight it's been I decided to just end it early rather then wait around for 180 people to want to join. So that's 3 prizes split between the 73 of you. Not the worst number and many of you even sent in more then the required one Fanned Cockroach which I am eternally grateful for! But onto the pickings! If you remember the three prizes are: [quote=Prizes] [center][size=5]Only Three Winners, 1 Prize each[/size] [item=vial of scattersight][item=clanbound vial of horizontal sight]*[item=prismatic token] *Clanbound vial can only be applied once dragon has been sent to me but will promptly be sent back [/center][/quote] [center][size=5][size=5]First-28 @Vinyamar Second-7 @arundodonax Third-15 @Asterodea[/size][/size][/center] AND THESE ARE THE WINNERS! You have until [b]23:59FRT Sep 13th[/b] to list which of the prizes you'd like and if not then I'll roll again for your spot!
@Tarany @Gadgetrocks @AsAboveSoBelow @BoltNinja75 @Xionahri @LadyChipmunk @arundodonax @Werrew11 @SlaySlothEsikmo @ViolentViolet @Illumi00 @Meadbhb @countthestars @xxDoxxie @Asterodea @Illith @LadyMer @Yoaisami @Kiranagi @Neoixan @Havic @LaughingIdiot @HolyShipper @Sinjin @AutumnNiche @Touhou @Wylin @Vinyamar @ClockConnoisseur @Moonpiebandit @then @Cavelioness @TriCeraph @SerCorviknight @xxstarpupx @sublimevoide @Ollieshark @VaeVictis @BeckAlistiere @wyvern3298 @Trilonyte @FalconSight @Vianti @LunarTea @yellowstarfish @DrowsyPanda @Duosora @Kysska @Unika @Nocelenett @CrystalAngel5 @FallenAbyss @Awnn @Brightshadow @Hinumi @Notion @LemonySnaket @Lightblade @NightStreak143 @MissNevermind @KristalNoodles @Slaytheist @bug2buga @LordJeanliness @davietoowavey @CinamonPizza @Krocodalie @kyruiz @NeoNyxRae @CorvidKnight @daveid @amarulence @LeafeonWarrior

HELLO! My my bet you never thought you'd get pinged here! Quite honestly I was wondering if this raffle would ever end but considering the up hill fight it's been I decided to just end it early rather then wait around for 180 people to want to join. So that's 3 prizes split between the 73 of you. Not the worst number and many of you even sent in more then the required one Fanned Cockroach which I am eternally grateful for! But onto the pickings! If you remember the three prizes are:
Prizes wrote:
Only Three Winners, 1 Prize each
Vial of Scattersight Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight * Prismatic Token
*Clanbound vial can only be applied once dragon has been sent to me but will promptly be sent back
First-28 @Vinyamar
Second-7 @arundodonax
Third-15 @Asterodea
AND THESE ARE THE WINNERS! You have until 23:59FRT Sep 13th to list which of the prizes you'd like and if not then I'll roll again for your spot!
I'm kinda surprised you didn't wait a few more days since people are gonna be grinding WW like crazy for those fams.
I'm kinda surprised you didn't wait a few more days since people are gonna be grinding WW like crazy for those fams.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@LordJeanliness
You're not wrong but I've been waiting like 3 months and it was an honest struggle to get even one person to apply plus I hated leaving all of you in the dark on what was going on.
@LordJeanliness
You're not wrong but I've been waiting like 3 months and it was an honest struggle to get even one person to apply plus I hated leaving all of you in the dark on what was going on.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12