Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gusting Tornado - Sprite & Plumage
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Thank you for the raffle!

1. Leathery ranger
2. Thick robes
3. Rogueish
4. Windy time
5. Visit the cove
Thank you for the raffle!

1. Leathery ranger
2. Thick robes
3. Rogueish
4. Windy time
5. Visit the cove
VDwNYPe.png
Egg guess~
I'm hoping it's going to be radioactive thicket mint
Egg guess~
I'm hoping it's going to be radioactive thicket mint
Visit the Cove
Rogueish
Windy Times
Thick Robes

@deadlyinformant, are you still running these? If so, I somehow got off the ping list. Thanks!
Visit the Cove
Rogueish
Windy Times
Thick Robes

@deadlyinformant, are you still running these? If so, I somehow got off the ping list. Thanks!
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Round 11!

All Round 10 prizes have been given out and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.
Round 11
1. @Darlnim
2. @Xirei
Round 11!

All Round 10 prizes have been given out and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.
Round 11
1. @Darlnim
2. @Xirei
Oh I thought I'd get the final item last time, well whatever's remaining after this round then xD
Thanks!
Oh I thought I'd get the final item last time, well whatever's remaining after this round then xD
Thanks!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

If they don't respond then I still won't know which to give you, though. :P
@Xirei

If they don't respond then I still won't know which to give you, though. :P
Aha I suppose! Alright the Frog's Armour then please
Aha I suppose! Alright the Frog's Armour then please
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53