Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [New 07/24] Floral Forest Rescue - Free!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
@eefles sending them over now!
@eefles sending them over now!
9WmxCgR.png
@FloralFerret

May i please adopt the Iris Pearlcatcher M and name him Kazik?

EDIT:
Oh shoot... he's been taken, nevermind xD;
@FloralFerret

May i please adopt the Iris Pearlcatcher M and name him Kazik?

EDIT:
Oh shoot... he's been taken, nevermind xD;
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir you're welcome to the male pc for sale if you'd like! I usually sell the ones I like the most but I'd rather they just went to a good home :)
@Espoir you're welcome to the male pc for sale if you'd like! I usually sell the ones I like the most but I'd rather they just went to a good home :)
9WmxCgR.png
Bump!
Bump!
9WmxCgR.png
@FloralFerret I'd love to take the imperial if he's not already taken! I'd like to name him Astral. He's gorgeous

@FloralFerret I'd love to take the imperial if he's not already taken! I'd like to name him Astral. He's gorgeous

tumblr_ogym7r6HUw1rravn7o3_500.png
@Saskiany really sorry I forgot to take him down! You're welcome to one of the sale ones for free if you like any of them, just want good homes for them. Sorry again
@Saskiany really sorry I forgot to take him down! You're welcome to one of the sale ones for free if you like any of them, just want good homes for them. Sorry again
9WmxCgR.png
@FloralFerret no problem, don't worry! If you have a pinglist I'd love to be added on it :)
@FloralFerret no problem, don't worry! If you have a pinglist I'd love to be added on it :)
@Saskiany you sure? And do you just mean for that specific breeding pair or generally? :)
@Saskiany you sure? And do you just mean for that specific breeding pair or generally? :)
9WmxCgR.png
@FloralFerret yeah, it's fine :) and I was talking about a general pinglist, sorry forgot to mention!
@FloralFerret yeah, it's fine :) and I was talking about a general pinglist, sorry forgot to mention!
@Saskiany don't worry about! Usually put a nest up daily but I can ping you for them if you're sure!
@Saskiany don't worry about! Usually put a nest up daily but I can ping you for them if you're sure!
9WmxCgR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200