Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sun's nursery (free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ill take the mirror male ^^
ill take the mirror male ^^
"The rain falls with the sorrow of thy ancestors little one, 'tis why it pours."
@LauraBorra39
Awesome ill send him over to you :D
@LauraBorra39
Awesome ill send him over to you :D
I would love to take in the first imperial on the list he would have a great home and I would care for him and love him so much.
I would love to take in the first imperial on the list he would have a great home and I would care for him and love him so much.
@Goat101 awe im glad ill send him over to you :D
@Goat101 awe im glad ill send him over to you :D
Could i please have the XYX, Guardian Female, Ice/Shale/Ice, lightning Common. I’d like to name her Smite
Thanks! :)
Could i please have the XYX, Guardian Female, Ice/Shale/Ice, lightning Common. I’d like to name her Smite
Thanks! :)
0CCy8xP.png
Sent!
Sent!
I would love this little guy! I lowkey have a spiral obsession, also I love reptiles irl and he totally looks like a python. I'm thinking of breeding him to try n get more dergs that look like ball python morphs, but we'll see how that pans out haha.. Anyways I'd treasure him and hope to have him in my lair! Thanks :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48860095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488601/48860095_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would love this little guy! I lowkey have a spiral obsession, also I love reptiles irl and he totally looks like a python. I'm thinking of breeding him to try n get more dergs that look like ball python morphs, but we'll see how that pans out haha.. Anyways I'd treasure him and hope to have him in my lair! Thanks :)

48860095_350.png
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
@mageoflight awee im happy knowing he'll be loved c:! Ill send a crossroad over!
@mageoflight awee im happy knowing he'll be loved c:! Ill send a crossroad over!
Hi i would like to adopt the Navy Piebald Imperial 48835883 if he's still available
Hi i would like to adopt the Navy Piebald Imperial 48835883 if he's still available
@Knightmair yup hes still available ill send him over right now :D
@Knightmair yup hes still available ill send him over right now :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8