Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed) Harpie's Hallowen hoot
1 2 3 4
boys and girls of every age;
wouldn't you like to see something strange?
come with use and you will see
this our town of Halloween!
HAYO MAYO
welcome to Harpie's Halloween hoot!
with Halloween nearing, i though i'd give out some treats!
i will be raffling some prizes for this lovely community!

raffle ends midnight of November first.
ill prob make a better intro later :P
boys and girls of every age;
wouldn't you like to see something strange?
come with use and you will see
this our town of Halloween!
HAYO MAYO
welcome to Harpie's Halloween hoot!
with Halloween nearing, i though i'd give out some treats!
i will be raffling some prizes for this lovely community!

raffle ends midnight of November first.
ill prob make a better intro later :P
[center][i][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="5"][color=#FFC45E]t[/color][color=#DAA850]r[/color][color=#B68C43]e[/color][color=#917035]a[/color][color=#6D5428]t[/color][color=#48381A]s[/color][color=#241C0D]![/color][/size][/font][/i][/center] [quote=baggie of goodies!] [center]anyone who wins this can also win another treat.only treat that applies to. [item=magical shard] [item=glowing ember][item=eternal snow][item=immaculate tablet][item=charged sprocket][item=bladed flatleaf][item=giant sand dollar] ^listed event tokens x 5^ [item=prismatic token][/center][/quote] [quote=pointy hats!][center][item=gray wizard hat][item=brown wizard hat] [item=mage's cranberry hat][item=mage's golden hat] [item=mage's ivory hat][item=mage's nightshade hat] [item=mage's peony hat] [item=mage's thicket hat] [item=mage's walnut hat] rest of mage hats to be added as i can afford or donations are given. [/center][/quote] [quote=ain't you a bit to old? (no)][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45148612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451487/45148612_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][/quote] [quote=tired parents][center]halloween born child of my skeleton pair [img]https://i.imgur.com/0dYqIEa.png[/img] BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46475877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464759/46475877_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][/quote] [quote= ART!][center]a peice of custom art by @.redbang example [img]https://i.imgur.com/uUyHy65.png[/img] [/center][/quote] [quote=a trick!][center]locked until 100 tickets sold![/center][/quote] and more to come...
treats!
baggie of goodies! wrote:
anyone who wins this can also win another treat.only treat that applies to.
Magical Shard Glowing Ember Eternal Snow Immaculate Tablet Charged Sprocket Bladed Flatleaf Giant Sand Dollar
^listed event tokens x 5^
Prismatic Token
pointy hats! wrote:
Gray Wizard Hat Brown Wizard Hat
Mage's Cranberry Hat Mage's Golden Hat Mage's Ivory Hat Mage's Nightshade Hat Mage's Peony Hat Mage's Thicket Hat Mage's Walnut Hat
rest of mage hats to be added as i can afford or donations are given.
ain't you a bit to old? (no) wrote:
tired parents wrote:
halloween born child of my skeleton pair

0dYqIEa.png
BBCode:

46475877_350.png
ART! wrote:
a peice of custom art by @.redbang
example
uUyHy65.png
a trick! wrote:
locked until 100 tickets sold!

and more to come...
entry

want to enter? well, here are ticket values!

-1k tr or 1 g per ticket. for every nine, get the tenth free!
-donate! if you think it can be a prize, message me. ticket based off of lowest AH tr value.
-tell me your Halloween plans! every 100 words is a ticket! (yes, ill actually be counting.)
-bump! worth 1 ticket. you can only bump every thirty minuets from anyone's last bump. You must have bought at least 2 tickets to be eligible for bump tickets
-make me a button! worth 25 tickets. must message me first.

click here to see the entry spreadsheet
entry

want to enter? well, here are ticket values!

-1k tr or 1 g per ticket. for every nine, get the tenth free!
-donate! if you think it can be a prize, message me. ticket based off of lowest AH tr value.
-tell me your Halloween plans! every 100 words is a ticket! (yes, ill actually be counting.)
-bump! worth 1 ticket. you can only bump every thirty minuets from anyone's last bump. You must have bought at least 2 tickets to be eligible for bump tickets
-make me a button! worth 25 tickets. must message me first.

click here to see the entry spreadsheet
res
res
we are now
open
we are now
open
@HarpieUnion i'll be your first enter :D

Sending money and telling you about my plans!

My halloween plan..i would like to go to a party (i've never make/participate in one) but me and my boyfriend will go to the comicon the day after halloween and we have to wake up early and he has to ride soooooooooooooo we'll go to sleep (he works so he'll be really tired) @A@

But i'll eat sweets. That's imperative. I'll dress myself as a cat for my boy, as a gift for halloween, let's say that xD

Maybe we'll watch a film (i don't know which one) or something like that, eating something unhealthy and sweets and omg my poor stomach i'll die like this.

@HarpieUnion i'll be your first enter :D

Sending money and telling you about my plans!

My halloween plan..i would like to go to a party (i've never make/participate in one) but me and my boyfriend will go to the comicon the day after halloween and we have to wake up early and he has to ride soooooooooooooo we'll go to sleep (he works so he'll be really tired) @A@

But i'll eat sweets. That's imperative. I'll dress myself as a cat for my boy, as a gift for halloween, let's say that xD

Maybe we'll watch a film (i don't know which one) or something like that, eating something unhealthy and sweets and omg my poor stomach i'll die like this.

~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@HarpieUnion sending money for one ticket, and here's some stuff about my plans for another.

I actually have two costumes this year because I have No Idea if I can finish my main one. I mean, if I can it's gonna be the coolest thing ever, because I intend to be a mantis shrimp and make small children cry, again. I have a vampire thing ready if that doesn't work out, though; even if I get my mantis shrimp costume done i still need to wear the vampire one at some point, because my datemate is Ridiculously Gay for fangs and I NEED to send them the pics. I'm...probably not going to actively trick or treat because I'm actually too old to get away with thay, but there's still going to be cupcakes and candy and stuff, so I can eat myself into a sugar coma. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to get some more cheap pumpkins directly after Halloween; i really want to have roasted pumpkin seeds. OH, and also I'm hoping to see Hocus Pocus and Addams Family Values. Good movies.

I have no idea if that's 100 words or not.
@HarpieUnion sending money for one ticket, and here's some stuff about my plans for another.

I actually have two costumes this year because I have No Idea if I can finish my main one. I mean, if I can it's gonna be the coolest thing ever, because I intend to be a mantis shrimp and make small children cry, again. I have a vampire thing ready if that doesn't work out, though; even if I get my mantis shrimp costume done i still need to wear the vampire one at some point, because my datemate is Ridiculously Gay for fangs and I NEED to send them the pics. I'm...probably not going to actively trick or treat because I'm actually too old to get away with thay, but there's still going to be cupcakes and candy and stuff, so I can eat myself into a sugar coma. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to get some more cheap pumpkins directly after Halloween; i really want to have roasted pumpkin seeds. OH, and also I'm hoping to see Hocus Pocus and Addams Family Values. Good movies.

I have no idea if that's 100 words or not.
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@HarpieUnion Here are my Halloween plans, sorry if it sounds a bit stiff, I was typing in a word counter and wanted to make sure I hit at least 200 :P (also I'll probably buy a ticket when I have some spare cash, im broke atm)

'Honestly I don't have all that much planned for Halloween this year. It falls on a wednesday this time around I believe, and I'm in college at the moment so I'll have classes. Tho if I have time to throw something together I'll probably wear a halloween costume of some kind to school like I did last year. I don't know who i'll go as tho. Last year I was D.Va from Overwatch (her cruiser skin to be more specific), and this year ????

This time of the year is usually hectic for me because I'm swamped in a variety of projects so unfortunately I don't get to do all that much. I will probably make some time to bake me some Halloween goodies and of course hand out candy to the neighborhood kids. If I do anything other than that, it'll be the weekend before or the weekend after, because of my friend/ roommate's birthday. Her birthday is the 22nd, but because Halloween is so close by we usually have a big Halloween bash/ Birthday party for her at the end of the month. Oh yah, the day after Halloween I'm hitting up stores like Kroger and Target for the discounted Halloween candy (arguably the best halloween candy because you can buy so so much)'
@HarpieUnion Here are my Halloween plans, sorry if it sounds a bit stiff, I was typing in a word counter and wanted to make sure I hit at least 200 :P (also I'll probably buy a ticket when I have some spare cash, im broke atm)

'Honestly I don't have all that much planned for Halloween this year. It falls on a wednesday this time around I believe, and I'm in college at the moment so I'll have classes. Tho if I have time to throw something together I'll probably wear a halloween costume of some kind to school like I did last year. I don't know who i'll go as tho. Last year I was D.Va from Overwatch (her cruiser skin to be more specific), and this year ????

This time of the year is usually hectic for me because I'm swamped in a variety of projects so unfortunately I don't get to do all that much. I will probably make some time to bake me some Halloween goodies and of course hand out candy to the neighborhood kids. If I do anything other than that, it'll be the weekend before or the weekend after, because of my friend/ roommate's birthday. Her birthday is the 22nd, but because Halloween is so close by we usually have a big Halloween bash/ Birthday party for her at the end of the month. Oh yah, the day after Halloween I'm hitting up stores like Kroger and Target for the discounted Halloween candy (arguably the best halloween candy because you can buy so so much)'
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
everyone so far has been added to the sheet!
everyone so far has been added to the sheet!
@HarpieUnion

Sending for two tickets <3

My Halloween plan is to buy all of my favorite Halloween treats: Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, Dots, candy pumpkins, chocolate candy corn, etc. aaaand, eat all of it. By myself. xD I'll probably end up making myself sick like a little kid or something, but I've had a dreadful year, so I plan to treat myself. I'll sit on the couch and bring out all my Halloween and spoopy movies to binge watch until I sugar crash.

First, my favorite movie of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas (yes, I watch this for Christmas, too). I follow up with pretty much every Tim Burton film ever, the Night of the Living Dead marathon, Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Chucky (excluding Bride and Seed, those are terrible), Friday the 13th (not the new ones), Nightmare on Elm Street (not the new ones), an assortment of random zombie movies, Fright Night (new and old), From Dusk til Dawn, and finally Rocky Horror Picture Show.
@HarpieUnion

Sending for two tickets <3

My Halloween plan is to buy all of my favorite Halloween treats: Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, Dots, candy pumpkins, chocolate candy corn, etc. aaaand, eat all of it. By myself. xD I'll probably end up making myself sick like a little kid or something, but I've had a dreadful year, so I plan to treat myself. I'll sit on the couch and bring out all my Halloween and spoopy movies to binge watch until I sugar crash.

First, my favorite movie of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas (yes, I watch this for Christmas, too). I follow up with pretty much every Tim Burton film ever, the Night of the Living Dead marathon, Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Chucky (excluding Bride and Seed, those are terrible), Friday the 13th (not the new ones), Nightmare on Elm Street (not the new ones), an assortment of random zombie movies, Fright Night (new and old), From Dusk til Dawn, and finally Rocky Horror Picture Show.
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
1 2 3 4