Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Free Hatch Packs closed for now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2472393][IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/f9/a2/8SEboGQn_o.gif[/IMG][/URL] [/center] [center][u]~Update!!! Three new babies are due to be born today; two will be coming here, the other will be going to my shop. Please stop by, and check it out. It's in my sig~ [/u][/center] [center][b]So, what are hatch packs? They are "kits" Usually having a Dragon (of any given age) a familiar, a battle item, and other things that might be helpful to someone who has just recently started the game. I also have a Hatchery as well. I'll put the link down below!!![/b][/center] [center][b][u]First come first serve[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]RULES[/b][/center] [center][LIST=1] [*][b]PING ME ON HERE[/b] using this sentence: [quote]hey @ravenbirdclaw I wanna HATCH PACK!!![/quote] [*][b]You must be a member under [u]2[/u] months[/b] [*][b]You can't know what is in the hatch pack; But I promise it would be cool[/b] [*][b]I will be accepting a wait-list of 3 people; I will ping you when a hatch pack is avilable[/b] [center][b]~ONE HATCH PACK LEFT, TO RULE OVER ALL HATCH PACKS~[/b] [b]~WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY SEEDLING?~[/b] [/LIST][/center] HATCH PACK 1. [s]@GreeFoss[/s]-Pending 2. [s]@Shadowlady-[/s] 3. [s]@DeluxeVegan[/s] 4. [s]@mariqold[/s] 5. [s]@Lexii[/s]-Pending 6. [s]@DreamingInStars-[/s] 7. [s]@BlueWolfo-[/s] 8. [s]@Joltaire[/s] 9. [s]@BigBossGiovanni[/s] [b]Waitlist[/b] 1. [s]@Fizzy00carrot-[/s] 2. [s]@Illuminatus[/s] 3. SassyDragonlady-Pending [center][b]~Side Note~[/b][/center] [center][i]If you are someone looking to maybe donate to this cause, that too would be great. Please PM me if you are interested in donating. I'm still really new to doing this, so any suggestions are welcomed.[/i][/center]
8SEboGQn_o.gif
~Update!!! Three new babies are due to be born today; two will be coming here, the other will be going to my shop. Please stop by, and check it out. It's in my sig~
So, what are hatch packs? They are "kits" Usually having a Dragon (of any given age) a familiar, a battle item, and other things that might be helpful to someone who has just recently started the game. I also have a Hatchery as well. I'll put the link down below!!!
First come first serve
RULES
  1. PING ME ON HERE using this sentence:
    Quote:
    hey @ravenbirdclaw I wanna HATCH PACK!!!
  2. You must be a member under 2 months
  3. You can't know what is in the hatch pack; But I promise it would be cool
  4. I will be accepting a wait-list of 3 people; I will ping you when a hatch pack is avilable
    ~ONE HATCH PACK LEFT, TO RULE OVER ALL HATCH PACKS~
    ~WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY SEEDLING?~

HATCH PACK
1. @GreeFoss-Pending
2. @Shadowlady-
3. @DeluxeVegan
4. @mariqold
5. @Lexii-Pending
6. @DreamingInStars-
7. @BlueWolfo-
8. @Joltaire
9. @BigBossGiovanni

Waitlist
1. @Fizzy00carrot-
2. @Illuminatus
3. SassyDragonlady-Pending
~Side Note~
If you are someone looking to maybe donate to this cause, that too would be great. Please PM me if you are interested in donating. I'm still really new to doing this, so any suggestions are welcomed.

TEZPsQJW_o.png
I will be numbering each babe, so please ask by number

Update: Out of babies for the time being, Please check in again in 5 days. Or if you would like be put on a wait-list, I can "Ping" you when more are avilable

I will be numbering each babe, so please ask by number

Update: Out of babies for the time being, Please check in again in 5 days. Or if you would like be put on a wait-list, I can "Ping" you when more are avilable

TEZPsQJW_o.png
More Babies coming soon!!!!
More Babies coming soon!!!!
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Bump
Bump
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Bump
Bump
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Bump
Bump