Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Free Hatch Packs closed for now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump
Bump
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Bump
Bump
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Bump
Bump
TEZPsQJW_o.png
hey @ravenbirdclaw I wanna HATCH PACK!!!

I dont mind the pretty imp girl
hey @ravenbirdclaw I wanna HATCH PACK!!!

I dont mind the pretty imp girl
hey @Ravenbirdclaw (sorry for the ping) there's a problem with the deliverry, it says I can't accept it bec1use there's an Item that you had put in the trade but removed from your inventory before I could accept it, could you please resent it?
hey @Ravenbirdclaw (sorry for the ping) there's a problem with the deliverry, it says I can't accept it bec1use there's an Item that you had put in the trade but removed from your inventory before I could accept it, could you please resent it?
@ravenbirdclaw if there any left could I have a hatch pack?
@ravenbirdclaw if there any left could I have a hatch pack?
hmmmm @GreeFoss I'll check that out and re-send one to you

@Fizzy00carrot yes there is i'll send one out to you right after I take care of this snafu.

@GreeFoss I'm on the case!!!
hmmmm @GreeFoss I'll check that out and re-send one to you

@Fizzy00carrot yes there is i'll send one out to you right after I take care of this snafu.

@GreeFoss I'm on the case!!!
TEZPsQJW_o.png
@BigBossGiovanni I'm so sorry I just seen this, I'll be sending you one right away!!!
@BigBossGiovanni I'm so sorry I just seen this, I'll be sending you one right away!!!
TEZPsQJW_o.png
@Fizzy00carrot I have two pending orders that need to get done before I start yours. I would hate to send you something that may accidentally be in another "Hatch Pack"
@Fizzy00carrot I have two pending orders that need to get done before I start yours. I would hate to send you something that may accidentally be in another "Hatch Pack"
TEZPsQJW_o.png
@ravenbirdclaw It’s no problem!! Take as much time as you need!! What you’re doing is really cool and helpful so I don’t mind waiting at all :D
@ravenbirdclaw It’s no problem!! Take as much time as you need!! What you’re doing is really cool and helpful so I don’t mind waiting at all :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7