Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Flameforger's] Bonfire Bingo '18
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@IronPen I'll buy card #2, please. :)
@IronPen I'll buy card #2, please. :)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@IronPen I'd like to buy card 1, please. I'm sending you a CR for 4g :)
@IronPen I'd like to buy card 1, please. I'm sending you a CR for 4g :)
bump
bump
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen sent a CR for card #2!
@IronPen sent a CR for card #2!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@IronPen

Can I buy an entry with card two?

Also how does this work; do we all use the pinkerton pulls listed on the front page?
@IronPen

Can I buy an entry with card two?

Also how does this work; do we all use the pinkerton pulls listed on the front page?
z9bVpPy.png
@lilystar6
No you use your own, your record your pull in the spreadhseet and if you get a bingo I go and double check and then you get your prize! Mine are a oneshot per card freebie to help you all get bingos!
@lilystar6
No you use your own, your record your pull in the spreadhseet and if you get a bingo I go and double check and then you get your prize! Mine are a oneshot per card freebie to help you all get bingos!
@IronPen Sending 5k for Card #2
@IronPen Sending 5k for Card #2
10302021_banner.png
@Silentriver
I'm still not completely sure I understand how this is going to work. This is based off of our own Pinkerton grabs each day? We can substitute in one of your items in place of any one of our own? (What is to prevent people from cheating and listing whatever they want?)

Yes, you record your pinkerton grab in the spreadsheet. If say you have no meat items but I have a meat item and you need a meat item to achieve a bingo you can basically use mine to fill in the gap, this is to balance out the randomness of Pinkerton and give everyone the chance to win at least once. This is supposed to be a fun game.

Honor system? Fr is pretty good at having a great community though scammers occasionally happen but if the admins find out then you're banned. I could lock the picks for the day every day which would be a cheat measure or ask for everyone's pull for myself to record. I could even make it all about my pulls and have everyone declare what the item they thought it was the day before and make them achieve bingo like that. And even if someone was scamming me? Nothing I'm offering is that priceless and you can only win 6 times at most not counting the special prizes. Too much luck like that would be obvious and suspicious.
@Silentriver
I'm still not completely sure I understand how this is going to work. This is based off of our own Pinkerton grabs each day? We can substitute in one of your items in place of any one of our own? (What is to prevent people from cheating and listing whatever they want?)

Yes, you record your pinkerton grab in the spreadsheet. If say you have no meat items but I have a meat item and you need a meat item to achieve a bingo you can basically use mine to fill in the gap, this is to balance out the randomness of Pinkerton and give everyone the chance to win at least once. This is supposed to be a fun game.

Honor system? Fr is pretty good at having a great community though scammers occasionally happen but if the admins find out then you're banned. I could lock the picks for the day every day which would be a cheat measure or ask for everyone's pull for myself to record. I could even make it all about my pulls and have everyone declare what the item they thought it was the day before and make them achieve bingo like that. And even if someone was scamming me? Nothing I'm offering is that priceless and you can only win 6 times at most not counting the special prizes. Too much luck like that would be obvious and suspicious.
@IronPen
Thanks. I've never seen bingo as an event before, so I wanted to make sure I knew exactly how it works. That makes sense now.
@IronPen
Thanks. I've never seen bingo as an event before, so I wanted to make sure I knew exactly how it works. That makes sense now.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@SilentRiver
NO problem, I'm glad to help. I actually got the idea from anotehr event from like 2 years ago but it was imprecise and I felt like they could have done it better so I made one better. This is my second year running this event and last year was fun.
@SilentRiver
NO problem, I'm glad to help. I actually got the idea from anotehr event from like 2 years ago but it was imprecise and I felt like they could have done it better so I made one better. This is my second year running this event and last year was fun.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34