Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 167 168
@Argente can i have this nice girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44425861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444259/44425861_350.png[/img] [/url] and can i have the black wolf familiar pls?
@Argente can i have this nice girl
44425861_350.png

and can i have the black wolf familiar pls?
wZPmM08.pngAvyBrzc.png1c8q357.pngXbOeNSX.png
@MoonSun18 @xNightmarelunax certainly!
@MoonSun18 @xNightmarelunax certainly!
caFoWIg.png
~Bump!~
~Bump!~
buBHBhp.png
@Ainmniu hey, would you want some graphics in a similar style to the other stalls' signs and stuff? i did the other ones on the thread, so if you feel like it, hit me up!
@Ainmniu hey, would you want some graphics in a similar style to the other stalls' signs and stuff? i did the other ones on the thread, so if you feel like it, hit me up!
caFoWIg.png
@KibaRoark

I would like to grab the white linen neck wrap, and the bloody bandages.
Thanks in advance! ^^
@KibaRoark

I would like to grab the white linen neck wrap, and the bloody bandages.
Thanks in advance! ^^
@Argente
Hello there!
May I adopt this cutie? 44425859
It’s for my friend ^^
@Argente
Hello there!
May I adopt this cutie? 44425859
It’s for my friend ^^
@Argente
I'd love the green olive wreath and pretty pink tail bow :)
@Argente
I'd love the green olive wreath and pretty pink tail bow :)
CUnQdgy.png
@Dragonnugget1 @Aquira sure, folks, sending your stuff now!
@Dragonnugget1 @Aquira sure, folks, sending your stuff now!
caFoWIg.png
@KibaRoark
If these things are still around I'd love the dragon #44405212, the Mage's Peony Socks, Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, a stack of insects and a stack of plants, Thank you!

@Argente
I would absolutely love this dragon as a mate for my Progen if he's still around ;A; #44335063, I'd also take the Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, the Pretty Pink Tail Bow, the Sweetheart Lace Collar, the Myosotis Fox, the Harlequin Stagwing, a stack of any insects, and a surprise package!

@ShadeFox
If you still have this dragon #44292801 I'd love to take him!

@Silvermuse
I'd love to take #44365936 off your hands if he's still around!

Sorry if posting it all at once like this is against etiquette o.o Thank you all for putting this together and being so generous!!
@KibaRoark
If these things are still around I'd love the dragon #44405212, the Mage's Peony Socks, Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, a stack of insects and a stack of plants, Thank you!

@Argente
I would absolutely love this dragon as a mate for my Progen if he's still around ;A; #44335063, I'd also take the Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, the Pretty Pink Tail Bow, the Sweetheart Lace Collar, the Myosotis Fox, the Harlequin Stagwing, a stack of any insects, and a surprise package!

@ShadeFox
If you still have this dragon #44292801 I'd love to take him!

@Silvermuse
I'd love to take #44365936 off your hands if he's still around!

Sorry if posting it all at once like this is against etiquette o.o Thank you all for putting this together and being so generous!!
@Zaylessaria got it, i'll send it to you now!
@Zaylessaria got it, i'll send it to you now!
caFoWIg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 167 168