Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free WIP Lisa Frank 8/17 (3 left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@snowyfawn Ok I update my Lisa Frank Project post each time my pairs are nesting and when hatchlings are born you are welcome to follow that if you like or I could just ping you when they are hatchlings
@snowyfawn Ok I update my Lisa Frank Project post each time my pairs are nesting and when hatchlings are born you are welcome to follow that if you like or I could just ping you when they are hatchlings
@AngelOfMercy
I can just follow the page, that way you don’t need to worry about pinging me. Though, I wouldn’t mind getting a ping either, if it isn’t too much trouble.
@AngelOfMercy
I can just follow the page, that way you don’t need to worry about pinging me. Though, I wouldn’t mind getting a ping either, if it isn’t too much trouble.
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
@snowyfawn It's no trouble at all :) I have a list of people who like to be pinged when hatchlings are born and for those who are waiting for the project to be completed ^_^ I enjoy it to be honest. So far none (to my knowledge) have been exalted :D I'm happy people are looking forward to it like myself not sure of what to price the final project hatchlings at any ideas?
@snowyfawn It's no trouble at all :) I have a list of people who like to be pinged when hatchlings are born and for those who are waiting for the project to be completed ^_^ I enjoy it to be honest. So far none (to my knowledge) have been exalted :D I'm happy people are looking forward to it like myself not sure of what to price the final project hatchlings at any ideas?
@AngelOfDeath
Great! In that case, I’d love to be added to the list! It’s really nice that they’re not being exalted! I just started a hatchery and don’t have the greatest pairs yet and I’ve found that most of my hatchlings get exalted. It’s kind of a bummer, but I’m working on getting better pairs so people won’t want to exalt my babies. Anyway, I’m still fairly new and not super knowledgeable when it comes to pricing, but I would think maybe somewhere in the 200-400kt range depending on the hatchling?? That may be totally off though ^~^
@AngelOfDeath
Great! In that case, I’d love to be added to the list! It’s really nice that they’re not being exalted! I just started a hatchery and don’t have the greatest pairs yet and I’ve found that most of my hatchlings get exalted. It’s kind of a bummer, but I’m working on getting better pairs so people won’t want to exalt my babies. Anyway, I’m still fairly new and not super knowledgeable when it comes to pricing, but I would think maybe somewhere in the 200-400kt range depending on the hatchling?? That may be totally off though ^~^
@snowyfawn oh my I didn't know you were new to it :D but hey I'll check out your hatchery and I've added you :) yeah sadly when I started my hatchery some hot exalted too but those pairs have been retired now.
@snowyfawn oh my I didn't know you were new to it :D but hey I'll check out your hatchery and I've added you :) yeah sadly when I started my hatchery some hot exalted too but those pairs have been retired now.
@AngelOfMercy
Yeah, I just started about a month ago! I don’t have much in my hatchery, though my sister/co-owner thestral77 has a few for sale. I’ve got a few eggs hatching in the next couple days, though. I’m trying to build up funds now to get some better pairs, and I’m also getting a better idea for how the genes and colors work, so I’m learning which pairs tend to have better outcomes.

Edit: Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
@AngelOfMercy
Yeah, I just started about a month ago! I don’t have much in my hatchery, though my sister/co-owner thestral77 has a few for sale. I’ve got a few eggs hatching in the next couple days, though. I’m trying to build up funds now to get some better pairs, and I’m also getting a better idea for how the genes and colors work, so I’m learning which pairs tend to have better outcomes.

Edit: Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
@snowyfawn :) (I make professional Dragon breeding cards but right now there is a long line of costumers)

Here is what I use to get genes and color range just so you get a good idea of it

Color range http://fr.fintastic.net

Genes http://keelanrosa.com/fr/
@snowyfawn :) (I make professional Dragon breeding cards but right now there is a long line of costumers)

Here is what I use to get genes and color range just so you get a good idea of it

Color range http://fr.fintastic.net

Genes http://keelanrosa.com/fr/
@AngelOfMercy
Those are some awesome tools! Thanks for the links, those will really help!
@AngelOfMercy
Those are some awesome tools! Thanks for the links, those will really help!
@snowyfawn you're welcome
@snowyfawn you're welcome
@snowyfawn once I get in my pc I'll make you a banner for your hatchery (I do it for free) I like helping new hatchery owners :) won't take long and I can add you to my list of Affiliates
@snowyfawn once I get in my pc I'll make you a banner for your hatchery (I do it for free) I like helping new hatchery owners :) won't take long and I can add you to my list of Affiliates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8