Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth CYOA] Campout In Cairnstone!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I have finally caught up to everyone that has posted so far! The event is still open til 10AM FR time! So that is another 9ish hours :>
I have finally caught up to everyone that has posted so far! The event is still open til 10AM FR time! So that is another 9ish hours :>
Previous

----

Though the expedition had been given more time to explore the cavern if they so wished, the group was more concerned with watching over Saxon than they were with collecting more artifacts than they could carry. Saxon himself didn't quite seem to know what to do with all of the attention, but he didn't complain or ask them to stop. Aximilo had placed herself in charge of making sure he had food and water whenever he wanted it, and the other two would take turns between packing up, cooking food, fetching water, or any other camp necessities, and sitting by Saxon's side and showing him all of the artifacts they hadn't gotten to show him because of the wyrm attack.

Eventually, the conversation turned to the decision of the day - which path the expedition party should take out. They could return the way they came, or they could use the path that had been revealed when the darkness dissipated.

"Both ways will be hard for you," Dolce told Saxon. "Both involve long upward distances. Would you be able to fly?"

"I don't think so," he said, shaking his head.

"I have levitation magic," she replied. "But-"

"Oh, I could just levitate myself. I'm not too practiced with magic, so I wouldn't be able to carry anything, I don't think. But I could get up there."

"What about me?" Aximilo asked. "I can't fly either!"

"This is why you should to at least use utility magic," Seina said, though not unkindly, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, shush."

"I could probably levitate you and your packs. But that would still leave us with some uncarried packs."

"I could probably lev a few, but you all know my magic isn't the best," Seina said.

"We can figure this out later. Which route do we want to take?" Saxon asked.

Dolce nodded.

"Our plans might change depending on which way we go."

"Well, I still think we'll fit through the narrow tunnels, even with our stuff," Seina said. "But we'd have to get up that huge pit."

"I say we take the new one," Aximilo said. "It's a shorter way up to have to lev things and fly."

Saxon nodded.

"I agree. The dragons here knew what they were doing with that route, I'm sure."

"And the sooner we get out, the sooner you can get more thorough medical attention," Dolce added.

"I'm all for that," he said, breathing out a laugh.

----

it is 5 am. i have finished my rps. was it worth it?
something short and sweet to round it out

Previous

----

Though the expedition had been given more time to explore the cavern if they so wished, the group was more concerned with watching over Saxon than they were with collecting more artifacts than they could carry. Saxon himself didn't quite seem to know what to do with all of the attention, but he didn't complain or ask them to stop. Aximilo had placed herself in charge of making sure he had food and water whenever he wanted it, and the other two would take turns between packing up, cooking food, fetching water, or any other camp necessities, and sitting by Saxon's side and showing him all of the artifacts they hadn't gotten to show him because of the wyrm attack.

Eventually, the conversation turned to the decision of the day - which path the expedition party should take out. They could return the way they came, or they could use the path that had been revealed when the darkness dissipated.

"Both ways will be hard for you," Dolce told Saxon. "Both involve long upward distances. Would you be able to fly?"

"I don't think so," he said, shaking his head.

"I have levitation magic," she replied. "But-"

"Oh, I could just levitate myself. I'm not too practiced with magic, so I wouldn't be able to carry anything, I don't think. But I could get up there."

"What about me?" Aximilo asked. "I can't fly either!"

"This is why you should to at least use utility magic," Seina said, though not unkindly, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, shush."

"I could probably levitate you and your packs. But that would still leave us with some uncarried packs."

"I could probably lev a few, but you all know my magic isn't the best," Seina said.

"We can figure this out later. Which route do we want to take?" Saxon asked.

Dolce nodded.

"Our plans might change depending on which way we go."

"Well, I still think we'll fit through the narrow tunnels, even with our stuff," Seina said. "But we'd have to get up that huge pit."

"I say we take the new one," Aximilo said. "It's a shorter way up to have to lev things and fly."

Saxon nodded.

"I agree. The dragons here knew what they were doing with that route, I'm sure."

"And the sooner we get out, the sooner you can get more thorough medical attention," Dolce added.

"I'm all for that," he said, breathing out a laugh.

----

it is 5 am. i have finished my rps. was it worth it?
something short and sweet to round it out

If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iWetw5M.png[/img] [color=saddlebrown][b][size=6]:: STORY'S ENDING ::[/size][/b] Only a few dragons had reservations about flying out of the old entrance to the lair so it looked like flying was going to be the way to go. Too many had worries that everything they worked hard for would be ruined or damaged if they tried to back track the way they came through those narrow tunnels. Not wanting anyone to be put out of there way after all this Curry made the suggestion that the first dragons out of the lair could drop off their stuff and send for help for those who felt they could not make the flight, or even if they felt up to it themselves fly back down to take the weight off others. Thankfully the flight was much shorter than expected and once out of the cavern in the fresh air one certainly felt better. The campsite was even visible, if barely, from where they were exiting the caves. This brought relief to many that help was close by if needed. When everyone was out of the ancient lair saftely Papaya stopped everyone for a moment. Taking a deep breathe she made a short speech about how she wouldn't trade this experience for the world, how everyone meant so much to her and that they would love to see them again in future endeavours. After all they would want to come back into the caverns soon so all were more than welcome to stay at the camp, refresh and rejoin on the next expedition down. She ended it by looking up at the starry sky and pointing out that they were all beautiful bright stars in a constellation, independant but forever connected. And on that note everyone headed off to camp chattering about the highs and the lows of the adventure to keep it fresh in their minds to tell everyone back home. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iWetw5M.png[/img] [b]WINNERS![/b] [b]1.[/b]Most Dragons Sent goes to @Sharkra! [b]2.[/b]Most Supplies Sent goes to @Scatterspark! [b]3.[/b]Favourite RP goes to @Katsuokai! [b]4.[/b]Raffle Prize goes to @Gravebloom! If your prize came with a special badge please give me a few days to deliver that to you! Your items will be sent to you shortly via a PM :> Ping List: @jbapple @TwistedFlyte @Dracowolf @Ferrates @TwistedFlyte @Gravebloom @Aelfrey @Ototo @Scatterspark @Sharkra @Katsuokai @Glurpagos @sublimevoide @Bhelryss @Nighttyger (Apolgies for the delay and the short ending, life happened a little more than expected.) Thank you everyone for participating in this event! If anyone is interested in another CYOA I will be trying to host a personal CYOA for Halloween! It will not be fodder based, it will be a pure ticket system next time. If you'd like to be pinged for my next CYOA please let me know and I will make note!
iWetw5M.png

:: STORY'S ENDING ::

Only a few dragons had reservations about flying out of the old entrance to the lair so it looked like flying was going to be the way to go. Too many had worries that everything they worked hard for would be ruined or damaged if they tried to back track the way they came through those narrow tunnels. Not wanting anyone to be put out of there way after all this Curry made the suggestion that the first dragons out of the lair could drop off their stuff and send for help for those who felt they could not make the flight, or even if they felt up to it themselves fly back down to take the weight off others.

Thankfully the flight was much shorter than expected and once out of the cavern in the fresh air one certainly felt better. The campsite was even visible, if barely, from where they were exiting the caves. This brought relief to many that help was close by if needed.

When everyone was out of the ancient lair saftely Papaya stopped everyone for a moment. Taking a deep breathe she made a short speech about how she wouldn't trade this experience for the world, how everyone meant so much to her and that they would love to see them again in future endeavours. After all they would want to come back into the caverns soon so all were more than welcome to stay at the camp, refresh and rejoin on the next expedition down.

She ended it by looking up at the starry sky and pointing out that they were all beautiful bright stars in a constellation, independant but forever connected. And on that note everyone headed off to camp chattering about the highs and the lows of the adventure to keep it fresh in their minds to tell everyone back home.

iWetw5M.png

WINNERS!

1.Most Dragons Sent goes to @Sharkra!
2.Most Supplies Sent goes to @Scatterspark!
3.Favourite RP goes to @Katsuokai!
4.Raffle Prize goes to @Gravebloom!

If your prize came with a special badge please give me a few days to deliver that to you! Your items will be sent to you shortly via a PM :>

Ping List:
@jbapple @TwistedFlyte @Dracowolf @Ferrates @TwistedFlyte @Gravebloom @Aelfrey @Ototo @Scatterspark @Sharkra @Katsuokai @Glurpagos @sublimevoide @Bhelryss @Nighttyger

(Apolgies for the delay and the short ending, life happened a little more than expected.)

Thank you everyone for participating in this event! If anyone is interested in another CYOA I will be trying to host a personal CYOA for Halloween! It will not be fodder based, it will be a pure ticket system next time. If you'd like to be pinged for my next CYOA please let me know and I will make note!
@CakeCafe Wooowwww thank you! This event was so darn fun, thank you for hosting it! I'd love to be pinged when you host the Halloween CYOA <3
@CakeCafe Wooowwww thank you! This event was so darn fun, thank you for hosting it! I'd love to be pinged when you host the Halloween CYOA <3
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@CakeCafe I'd love to be pinged for the halloween cyoa as well!

Thank you for hosting this, it was lot of fun and congrats to the winners!
@CakeCafe I'd love to be pinged for the halloween cyoa as well!

Thank you for hosting this, it was lot of fun and congrats to the winners!
5BljFaZ.png6HFLo7i.png
@CakeCafe Thank you so much for hosting this event, for the lovely prizes, and the badges!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my roleplays. :D I'd love to be pinged next time you host a CYOA. ;) Have a great week! Cheers! ^^ [br]------- [columns][center][br][br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1875081#post_1875081][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/a560/f/2016/175/9/4/item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif[/img][/url] Remnare and his colleagues discussed their options, both with pros and cons, and in the end reached the conclusion that it would be best to attempt to fly out though the entrance to the old lair. They organized themselves well, not a single artefact would be left behind. First they were to fly up with the artefacts, and if the flight proved to be too long, they would call for aid so someone could help the dragons unable to fly get out from the cavern. Orbs were imbued with magic, and the most resilient Light dragons accompanied in flight the other dragons carrying heavy crates on their way up. [/center][nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14739378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147394/14739378_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][center]Thankfully, the flight proved short and secure. It was only the not-fully-dissipated unnatural darkness that had prevented them to see that they were so near the surface, the starry night sky clearly visible with not a single cloud hiding the marvelous view. Energized by this discovery, some dragons made multiple trips down to the lair, and managed to get everything and everyone out of there.[/center][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777#post_1985777][img]https://i.imgur.com/2EAMwH4.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777#post_1985777][img]https://i.imgur.com/r7wciHt.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center]Now safely on the surface, the artefacts secured, and with their campsite visible in the horizon not too far away from were they were standing, one of the expedition's leaders, Papaya, stopped everyone before they were to head back to the campsite. [/center][/columns] [columns][center]She gave a short speech, thanking them for their hard work and the wonderful experience this had been. She looked up at night sky, and told everyone that just like the stars in the sky, every individual shined with their own light, and together, their collective light created beautiful constellations. This had been a marvelous experience in teamwork and cooperation[nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777#post_1985777][img]https://i.imgur.com/GWuVj5n.png[/img][/url][/columns]. [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777#post_1985777][img]https://i.imgur.com/LkPLnAI.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center]After finishing her speech and before heading back to the campsite, she also mentioned that they would try their very best to quickly reunite new funds to come back here as soon as possible to further explore this ancient lair. She gave a knowing nod to Remnare, who smiled back at her. They would be back to investigate this place further, and with his clanmates' and the Quest League Association's support, he would probably be able to find a way to completely lift the curse that had fallen upon the lair, its inhabitants, and the Wyrm.[/columns] [columns][center][br]Grateful that everything had turned out alright, everyone chatted gladly about their experiences on their way back, already excited to start planning their next expedition back to the cavern. The End.[nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777#post_1985777][img]https://i.imgur.com/x6tELKc.png[/img][/url][/columns]
@CakeCafe

Thank you so much for hosting this event, for the lovely prizes, and the badges!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my roleplays. :D

I'd love to be pinged next time you host a CYOA. ;)

Have a great week! Cheers! ^^

item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif

Remnare and his colleagues discussed their options, both with pros and cons, and in the end reached the conclusion that it would be best to attempt to fly out though the entrance to the old lair.

They organized themselves well, not a single artefact would be left behind. First they were to fly up with the artefacts, and if the flight proved to be too long, they would call for aid so someone could help the dragons unable to fly get out from the cavern.

Orbs were imbued with magic, and the most resilient Light dragons accompanied in flight the other dragons carrying heavy crates on their way up.
Thankfully, the flight proved short and secure. It was only the not-fully-dissipated unnatural darkness that had prevented them to see that they were so near the surface, the starry night sky clearly visible with not a single cloud hiding the marvelous view. Energized by this discovery, some dragons made multiple trips down to the lair, and managed to get everything and everyone out of there.
2EAMwH4.png
r7wciHt.png
Now safely on the surface, the artefacts secured, and with their campsite visible in the horizon not too far away from were they were standing, one of the expedition's leaders, Papaya, stopped everyone before they were to head back to the campsite.
She gave a short speech, thanking them for their hard work and the wonderful experience this had been. She looked up at night sky, and told everyone that just like the stars in the sky, every individual shined with their own light, and together, their collective light created beautiful constellations. This had been a marvelous experience in teamwork and cooperation
GWuVj5n.png
LkPLnAI.png
After finishing her speech and before heading back to the campsite, she also mentioned that they would try their very best to quickly reunite new funds to come back here as soon as possible to further explore this ancient lair. She gave a knowing nod to Remnare, who smiled back at her. They would be back to investigate this place further, and with his clanmates' and the Quest League Association's support, he would probably be able to find a way to completely lift the curse that had fallen upon the lair, its inhabitants, and the Wyrm.

Grateful that everything had turned out alright, everyone chatted gladly about their experiences on their way back, already excited to start planning their next expedition back to the cavern.

The End.
x6tELKc.png
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Oo yeah a ping for a halloween cyoa would be amazing!!!
Oo yeah a ping for a halloween cyoa would be amazing!!!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@cakecafe
thank you for hosting, I really enjoyed the story.
I'd like a ping for the halloween CYOA as well :)

@Bhelryss @Nighttyger @cieldobie
I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed reading your posts.
@cakecafe
thank you for hosting, I really enjoyed the story.
I'd like a ping for the halloween CYOA as well :)

@Bhelryss @Nighttyger @cieldobie
I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed reading your posts.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates thank you very much!! I had a good time writing them, this was a really great event

@CakeCafe i'd love to be included for the halloween cyoa
@Ferrates thank you very much!! I had a good time writing them, this was a really great event

@CakeCafe i'd love to be included for the halloween cyoa
@CakeCafe

A ping for the Halloween event would be great!

@Ferrates

oh, thank you! :D I had a lot of fun writing all of them, even I will admit that juggling six characters was probably not the way to go ^^"
@CakeCafe

A ping for the Halloween event would be great!

@Ferrates

oh, thank you! :D I had a lot of fun writing all of them, even I will admit that juggling six characters was probably not the way to go ^^"
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19