Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Draw For Me Raffle [EARTH SPRITE] DONE!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32
@EgoLobster i have no idea what any of that means!! i'm not anywhere near being in any fandom stuff i just sort of keep to myself lol
@EgoLobster i have no idea what any of that means!! i'm not anywhere near being in any fandom stuff i just sort of keep to myself lol
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@Senbeiden
It's not as much as a fanbase thing as it was two young girls decided to pick on a boy a few years younger than them and call him a lot of names - I believe the fact he had a higher sub count had something to do with it? Anyways, they called him a lot of things he wasn't, and he lost a lot of subscribers. Their parents got involved and the girls are facing charges for a few different things. I can't remember what the charges are right now, but it's crazy. Spoctor never did anything anyone said he did and it was really sad. He's made a good recovery from it and handled the situation like an adult! (:
I'm proud of SpoctorTheory sm (,:
@Senbeiden
It's not as much as a fanbase thing as it was two young girls decided to pick on a boy a few years younger than them and call him a lot of names - I believe the fact he had a higher sub count had something to do with it? Anyways, they called him a lot of things he wasn't, and he lost a lot of subscribers. Their parents got involved and the girls are facing charges for a few different things. I can't remember what the charges are right now, but it's crazy. Spoctor never did anything anyone said he did and it was really sad. He's made a good recovery from it and handled the situation like an adult! (:
I'm proud of SpoctorTheory sm (,:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster omg!! well i'm glad he's ok now! everyone loves a good recovery story :^)
@EgoLobster omg!! well i'm glad he's ok now! everyone loves a good recovery story :^)
@Senbeiden
you should absolutely watch the video on it! I can't link it right now but if you look up 'Stay Away from Pentagrin and Stories ft. Atari' and find one by Pkrussl that's the best video talking about the Spoctor problem.
@Senbeiden
you should absolutely watch the video on it! I can't link it right now but if you look up 'Stay Away from Pentagrin and Stories ft. Atari' and find one by Pkrussl that's the best video talking about the Spoctor problem.
@EgoLobster ok!! i might do that sometime!
@EgoLobster ok!! i might do that sometime!
@Senbeiden Cool! Let me know what you think if you do!
@Senbeiden Cool! Let me know what you think if you do!
@EgoLobster yea dude!!!!
@EgoLobster yea dude!!!!
@Senbeiden
thanks fren
OH MY GOD FNAF ISn"T OVER ::DIES
@Senbeiden
thanks fren
OH MY GOD FNAF ISn"T OVER ::DIES
@EgoLobster WHAT!!!!! I LOVE FNAF!!!!! I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE LAST GAME CAME OUT WHAT DO U MEAN IT ISN'T OVER!!!!
@EgoLobster WHAT!!!!! I LOVE FNAF!!!!! I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE LAST GAME CAME OUT WHAT DO U MEAN IT ISN'T OVER!!!!
@Senbeiden

HAHAHAHA LOOOOK
THIS WAS RELEASED ONLY AN HOUR AGO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmO9SWCSQMk&t=796s
@Senbeiden

HAHAHAHA LOOOOK
THIS WAS RELEASED ONLY AN HOUR AGO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmO9SWCSQMk&t=796s
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32