Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eliminate Raffle! DONE - DRAWING
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 120
@clanguardian Thanks!

And friendly bump to the thread.
@clanguardian Thanks!

And friendly bump to the thread.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Bump~
Bump~
Bump
Bump
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2018-08-20 15:40:45" ] Am I allowed to change my derg? Somehow I managed to get an eliminate to drop, and I gave it to Stormdrain. If not, what happens? [/quote] @QueenAltari The dragon judged for this raffle cannot be changed. If you win the Eliminate, you have free reign over the item. Even though the intro says to post a dragon you want to put Eliminate on, it is your choice to maybe put it on another dragon, sell it, or do whatever.
QueenAltari wrote on 2018-08-20 15:40:45:

Am I allowed to change my derg? Somehow I managed to get an eliminate to drop, and I gave it to Stormdrain. If not, what happens?
@QueenAltari
The dragon judged for this raffle cannot be changed. If you win the Eliminate, you have free reign over the item. Even though the intro says to post a dragon you want to put Eliminate on, it is your choice to maybe put it on another dragon, sell it, or do whatever.
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@Vikusen

Ah, okay. I doubt I'll win it, but if I somehow do it'll go to someone else on Stormdrain's team.
@Vikusen

Ah, okay. I doubt I'll win it, but if I somehow do it'll go to someone else on Stormdrain's team.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 120