Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Red Sea Cove's Free Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@FastFlyinDragon Heyo! c: Just wanted to let you know Dark Side of the Moon is currently sitting on a nest of two eggs. I'm incubating them now and, if space allows, they'll be hatched in the next week or so.
@FastFlyinDragon Heyo! c: Just wanted to let you know Dark Side of the Moon is currently sitting on a nest of two eggs. I'm incubating them now and, if space allows, they'll be hatched in the next week or so.
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@Rowyn Can I get this babby? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=5&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=36&auth=9a30aa78515de4bfb78dfb0cfd355c525b4c607b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Rowyn Can I get this babby?
dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=5&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=36&auth=9a30aa78515de4bfb78dfb0cfd355c525b4c607b&dummyext=prev.png
See a dragon in my Sale/Adopt tab you like? make an offer~
@tricksyGoddess sure! c: would you like the skin as well? :o
@tricksyGoddess sure! c: would you like the skin as well? :o
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Oh, that comes with yes plz.
Oh, that comes with yes plz.
@tricksyGoddess just sent them your way :)
@tricksyGoddess just sent them your way :)
XVdLiaL.png
Can I get on your pinglist, @rowyn
Can I get on your pinglist, @rowyn
@tricksyGoddess sure c: I'll add you now.
@tricksyGoddess sure c: I'll add you now.
XVdLiaL.png
@TheFirstEnigma and @tricksyGoddess I've put the Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! pair on a nest of four eggs c: I'll let you know when I've hatched them.

And tricksyGoddess, I have Mint or Seafoam? on a nest of two ^^
@TheFirstEnigma and @tricksyGoddess I've put the Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! pair on a nest of four eggs c: I'll let you know when I've hatched them.

And tricksyGoddess, I have Mint or Seafoam? on a nest of two ^^
XVdLiaL.png
Could I get Sandia please?
Could I get Sandia please?
@midnight4682 Sure c: I'll send her over now.
@midnight4682 Sure c: I'll send her over now.
XVdLiaL.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26