Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Raffle: Round 5 Draw p67
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
@Charias Almost, and I can exalt to make room- feel free to send them over!
@Charias Almost, and I can exalt to make room- feel free to send them over!
britwhalebadge.png
@Jousama

I am here to give a small warning as I have 16 fodder for you:
all lvl 5, 1 with gene, 15 with breed - 9750 each one.

Thank you :)
@Jousama

I am here to give a small warning as I have 16 fodder for you:
all lvl 5, 1 with gene, 15 with breed - 9750 each one.

Thank you :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Jousama

Drowning you in fodder i'm too lazy to train and gathering dust in my lair, haha.
@Jousama

Drowning you in fodder i'm too lazy to train and gathering dust in my lair, haha.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@ Jousama

Just a warning, give me a sec to feed them all so it doesn't mess with your bonus

Done
@ Jousama

Just a warning, give me a sec to feed them all so it doesn't mess with your bonus

Done
@RedWillia No worries! I'm braced for the flood!

@Arch I appreciate that! I'm at about a half-page of space left at the moment but I'll try to clear more space as fast as I can!
@RedWillia No worries! I'm braced for the flood!

@Arch I appreciate that! I'm at about a half-page of space left at the moment but I'll try to clear more space as fast as I can!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama
You already accepted them :D
@Jousama
You already accepted them :D
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Jousama

No worries, i'm not in a massive rush to clear the space so take all the time you need!
@Jousama

No worries, i'm not in a massive rush to clear the space so take all the time you need!
morning folks! im back and ready to accept dragons for gems [muscle emoji here]
morning folks! im back and ready to accept dragons for gems [muscle emoji here]
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
I'd like to be on the winning rounds pinglist please! @Snowbelle
I'd like to be on the winning rounds pinglist please! @Snowbelle
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist]@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati [/quote] Hello, hopefully not to bother y'all too much, but I sent 5 level ten dragons @jousama and just checked the leaderboard and it seems the ticket total is different on the spread sheet than what I calculated for? (Three Level 10s (3 x 100) 300 All three have Mantis Prim (3 x 20) 60 Two are Guardians (2 x 10) 20 (for no treasure 380 x 3) Total # of Tickets = 1140 and Two more level 10 Dragons (2 x 100 = 200) One is Mantis Prim (20) One is a Guardian (10) One way CR (230 x 3) Total: 690 for a Total: 1,830 Tickets)
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:

Hello, hopefully not to bother y'all too much, but I sent 5 level ten dragons @jousama and just checked the leaderboard and it seems the ticket total is different on the spread sheet than what I calculated for?

(Three Level 10s (3 x 100) 300 All three have Mantis Prim (3 x 20) 60 Two are Guardians (2 x 10) 20 (for no treasure 380 x 3) Total # of Tickets = 1140

and

Two more level 10 Dragons (2 x 100 = 200) One is Mantis Prim (20) One is a Guardian (10) One way CR (230 x 3) Total: 690

for a
Total: 1,830 Tickets)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73