Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fin-shed Fur Good! Thank you all!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24383224][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/243833/24383224p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=4]@GryffonJoi No worries! No one's quite [b]seaworthy[/b] before a dose of caffeine. I appre[b]sea[/b]te the speedy response, and your prize will be on its way with[b]fin[/b] the day![/size]
24383224p.png @GryffonJoi

No worries! No one's quite seaworthy before a dose of caffeine. I appreseate the speedy response, and your prize will be on its way withfin the day!
Na5WGHa.png
[columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40120261][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/401203/40120261p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]**[/color][nextcol][color=12127e]Whale, water boat that? Quite a few prizes have been shipped out! Though this round's [b]knot[/b] over yet, [b]wa've[/b] had the prizes page updated, to kelp the other [b]fin[/b]ners along![/columns]
40120261p.png ** Whale, water boat that? Quite a few prizes have been shipped out! Though this round's knot over yet, wa've had the prizes page updated, to kelp the other finners along!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo

AAAA YAY WATER SURPRISE

1)eggo
2)dueggo
3)treggo
4) Shine Bright
5) Steam Gyre
6) Bamboo Phytocat
7) Ruby Webwing

Thank you so much! I’m so choked up I cnido tissue! I hope to seagull you all in the next reefle!
@reotheleo

AAAA YAY WATER SURPRISE

1)eggo
2)dueggo
3)treggo
4) Shine Bright
5) Steam Gyre
6) Bamboo Phytocat
7) Ruby Webwing

Thank you so much! I’m so choked up I cnido tissue! I hope to seagull you all in the next reefle!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
[columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24383224][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/243833/24383224p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4]The first wave of prizes have just been sent out! With that, I [b]sea[/b] no reason to delay the second round! Here's a [b]frond[/b]ly reminder on how to claim your prizes bef[b]oar[/b] we announce the remaining [b]fin[/b]ners. [/size][/columns] [color=12127e][center][size=4][b][u]How To Claim Your Prize[/u][/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Each winner will [b]create a list of prize packs wanted[/b], [b]ordered from your most to least wanted[/b]. [*]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to post your list. If you do not reply within the 24 hours, you will be bumped down to the bottom of the next round's winners. [*]If, after 48 hours, you have yet to claim a prize, [b]it will be forfeited[/b]. [*]In the event [b]both rounds have passed[/b] and there are still unclaimed prizes, we will redraw winners equal to the number of unclaimed prizes. [*]They will follow the same procedure as the original winners. [/LIST] [color=12127e]And now [b]wave[/b]out further ado, the winners! Congratulations and thank you from the depths of our hearts for parti[b]sea[/b]ting! [size=4][b]ROUND TWO[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]@Nomo2001 [*]@Mondschatten [*]@PinesAwait [*]@IcyWolfDragon [*]@ilimati [*]@Hardycat [*]@Wintersolace [*]@Ironlily [/LIST]
24383224p.png The first wave of prizes have just been sent out! With that, I sea no reason to delay the second round!

Here's a frondly reminder on how to claim your prizes befoar we announce the remaining finners.

How To Claim Your Prize
  • Each winner will create a list of prize packs wanted, ordered from your most to least wanted.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within the 24 hours, you will be bumped down to the bottom of the next round's winners.
  • If, after 48 hours, you have yet to claim a prize, it will be forfeited.
  • In the event both rounds have passed and there are still unclaimed prizes, we will redraw winners equal to the number of unclaimed prizes.
  • They will follow the same procedure as the original winners.

And now waveout further ado, the winners! Congratulations and thank you from the depths of our hearts for partiseating!

ROUND TWO
  1. @Nomo2001
  2. @Mondschatten
  3. @PinesAwait
  4. @IcyWolfDragon
  5. @ilimati
  6. @Hardycat
  7. @Wintersolace
  8. @Ironlily
Na5WGHa.png
Oh snap! thank you so much!! I hope I do this right

@Jousama
1. Eggo
2. dueggo
3. Mantle of Pearls
4. Bluefin Charger
5. Bamboo Phytocat
6.Steam Gyre
7.Ruby Webwing

Oh snap! thank you so much!! I hope I do this right

@Jousama
1. Eggo
2. dueggo
3. Mantle of Pearls
4. Bluefin Charger
5. Bamboo Phytocat
6.Steam Gyre
7.Ruby Webwing

ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Oh wow! Thank y'all so much!

@Jousama

1. Egg uno
2. Egg dos
3. Ruby Webwing
Oh wow! Thank y'all so much!

@Jousama

1. Egg uno
2. Egg dos
3. Ruby Webwing
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@Jousama

Thanks so much for doing this raffle! And congrats to all the winners!!

1.eggo
2.dueggo
3.mantle of pearls
4.Bamboo phytocat
5.bluefin charger
6.ruby webwing
7.Salve Kamaitachi
8.Steam gyre
@Jousama

Thanks so much for doing this raffle! And congrats to all the winners!!

1.eggo
2.dueggo
3.mantle of pearls
4.Bamboo phytocat
5.bluefin charger
6.ruby webwing
7.Salve Kamaitachi
8.Steam gyre
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png