Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Raffle Eggstravaganza! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Bump!
Bump!
Bump for yall <3
Bump for yall <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Support bump!
Support bump!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
The first event has been released! [size=7]DAY ONE[/size] Pleasant breezes are blowing! Or at least, they will be once you have completed today's event! There are three tasks available for you to complete, and you have 24 hours- [b]until 17:30 on the 26th of March[/b]- to complete them. Each task will earn you 1 ticket for the bump raffle, and if you complete all three, you will earn 2 bonus tickets for the bump raffle as well! Try to put all your tasks into one post :) 1) Your first task is to post one message here about something that makes you happy when you're on FR. It can be as long or short as you want, as long as it is positive :) 2) Your second task is to welcome a new member (less than 1 month old) to FR! You can do this by sending them a warm message, pointing them towards some helpful guides and/or giving them some small gifts to get them started. I don't need proof that you have completed this task, so no screenshots or names required, just post here when you have completed the task. 3) Your third task is to make us laugh! The prompt for today is: [b]NOODLES[/b] It can be a pun or a joke or a funny story or an anecdote related to the prompt, whatever you choose. Make sure it fits the FR guidelines, but other than that, anything goes :) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396521/1][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/url][/center] Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
The first event has been released!

DAY ONE

Pleasant breezes are blowing! Or at least, they will be once you have completed today's event! There are three tasks available for you to complete, and you have 24 hours- until 17:30 on the 26th of March- to complete them. Each task will earn you 1 ticket for the bump raffle, and if you complete all three, you will earn 2 bonus tickets for the bump raffle as well!

Try to put all your tasks into one post :)

1) Your first task is to post one message here about something that makes you happy when you're on FR. It can be as long or short as you want, as long as it is positive :)

2) Your second task is to welcome a new member (less than 1 month old) to FR! You can do this by sending them a warm message, pointing them towards some helpful guides and/or giving them some small gifts to get them started. I don't need proof that you have completed this task, so no screenshots or names required, just post here when you have completed the task.

3) Your third task is to make us laugh! The prompt for today is: NOODLES It can be a pun or a joke or a funny story or an anecdote related to the prompt, whatever you choose. Make sure it fits the FR guidelines, but other than that, anything goes :)
wind_contest.png

Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
IoOIjjo.png
Friendly Bump

AND for the event ( I hope i can do both in the same post )

1) I enjoy spending time coming up with lore and outfits for my dragons, even if they are expensive.

2) Done
Friendly Bump

AND for the event ( I hope i can do both in the same post )

1) I enjoy spending time coming up with lore and outfits for my dragons, even if they are expensive.

2) Done
nc2b4dJ.gif
bump!
bump!
Zombrigit's Long Drop Challenge threadtumblr_p5vy7fPjXZ1rsdeuvo1_400.png
@only

Buying tickets!
@only

Buying tickets!
fZlFb8I.png
I love FR because nearly everyone here is incredibly kind and generous. Also noodles. (And a bump) [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8eN4bdnVCAt0I/source.gif[/img]
I love FR because nearly everyone here is incredibly kind and generous.

Also noodles. (And a bump)

source.gif
sending some Baldwin materials for tickets
sending some Baldwin materials for tickets
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
Sending some money for tix! :D [i][b]1) Your first task is to post one message here about something that makes you happy when you're on FR. It can be as long or short as you want, as long as it is positive :)[/b][/i] Um, literally everything! I love when people buy my dragons, I love all the theories and jokes people have on the forums, I love messages from people! [i][b]2) Your second task is to welcome a new member (less than 1 month old) to FR! You can do this by sending them a warm message, pointing them towards some helpful guides and/or giving them some small gifts to get them started. I don't need proof that you have completed this task, so no screenshots or names required, just post here when you have completed the task.[/b][/i] Done! [i][b]3) Your third task is to make us laugh! The prompt for today is: NOODLES It can be a pun or a joke or a funny story or an anecdote related to the prompt, whatever you choose. Make sure it fits the FR guidelines, but other than that, anything goes :)[/b][/i] Real footage of me with ramen: [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/15c9c78295c4105dedea500447f270b7/tenor.gif[/img]
Sending some money for tix! :D

1) Your first task is to post one message here about something that makes you happy when you're on FR. It can be as long or short as you want, as long as it is positive :)
Um, literally everything! I love when people buy my dragons, I love all the theories and jokes people have on the forums, I love messages from people!

2) Your second task is to welcome a new member (less than 1 month old) to FR! You can do this by sending them a warm message, pointing them towards some helpful guides and/or giving them some small gifts to get them started. I don't need proof that you have completed this task, so no screenshots or names required, just post here when you have completed the task.
Done!

3) Your third task is to make us laugh! The prompt for today is: NOODLES It can be a pun or a joke or a funny story or an anecdote related to the prompt, whatever you choose. Make sure it fits the FR guidelines, but other than that, anything goes :)
Real footage of me with ramen:
tenor.gif
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28