Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Regular and Lucky Grab Bags! 15kt/30kt!
1 2 3
Hello everyone!! I was inspired by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2369766]Arcane’s grab bag shop[/url], so i’d like to try this out! There will be 2 types of bags: [b]Regular[/b] (15kt) and [b]Lucky[/b] (30kt), and there will be 5 tiers for prizes. [size=4][u]Prize Odds:[/u][/size] [columns][color=transparent].....................................[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][b]Regular[/b] Tier 1: 70% Tier 2: 20% Tier 3: 7% Tier 4: 2% Jackpot: 1%[/center][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]........................[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][b]Lucky[/b] Tier 1: 20% Tier 2: 36% Tier 3: 30% Tier 4: 8% Jackpot: 6%[/size][/columns] [size=4][u]Prize Samples:[/u][/size] [size=4][b][color=transparent]........[/color]Tier 1[/b][/size] [item=Watermelon] [item=rich copper ore] [item=vengeful claws] [item=fossilize] [indent][size=4][b][color=transparent]................................[/color]Tier 2[/b][/size] [color=transparent]........................[/color][item=yellow goo] [item=silver ore] [color=transparent]........................[/color][item=psywurm] [item=plum wooly coat][/indent] [size=4][b][color=transparent]........[/color]Tier 3[/b][/size] [item=iron treasure chest] [item=tertiary gene: smirch] [item=deeprealm trident] [item=vista: icewarden] [indent][size=4][b][color=transparent]...............................[/color]Tier 4[/b][/size][/indent] [color=transparent]...................................[/color][item=gilded decorative chest] [item=breed change: fae] [color=transparent]...................................[/color][skin=20625] [item=gusting goblin] [center][size=4][b]Jackpot![/b][/size][/center] [center][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][/center] [center][item=Vista: Swap Stand][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/center] [/center] [u]How to get the grab bags![/u] Post and ping me in this post what’s the bag type and how many bags you want. Then, send me a message/one-way crossroad with the payment. I will send the things back to you via message too. Thanks for looking!
Hello everyone!! I was inspired by Arcane’s grab bag shop, so i’d like to try this out!

There will be 2 types of bags: Regular (15kt) and Lucky (30kt), and there will be 5 tiers for prizes.

Prize Odds:
Regular
Tier 1: 70%
Tier 2: 20%
Tier 3: 7%
Tier 4: 2%
Jackpot: 1%
Lucky
Tier 1: 20%
Tier 2: 36%
Tier 3: 30%
Tier 4: 8%
Jackpot: 6%

Prize Samples:
........Tier 1
Watermelon Rich Copper Ore
Vengeful Claws Fossilize
................................Tier 2
........................ Yellow Goo Silver Ore
........................ Psywurm Plum Wooly Coat

........Tier 3
Iron Treasure Chest Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Deeprealm Trident Vista: Icewarden
...............................Tier 4
................................... Gilded Decorative Chest Breed Change: Fae
................................... Gusting Goblin
Jackpot!
Cosmologist Fieldtools Secondary Gene: Toxin
Vista: Swap Stand Unhatched Arcane Egg

How to get the grab bags!
Post and ping me in this post what’s the bag type and how many bags you want. Then, send me a message/one-way crossroad with the payment. I will send the things back to you via message too.

Thanks for looking!
How i select what you get:
1. I will use random.org to determine how many items you get (3-6 for regular, 4-6 for lucky).
2. I will use random.org to determine the tiers of the prizes you get (by the percentage)
3. I’ll select a prize from that tier.
4. I’ll send the items to you!
How i select what you get:
1. I will use random.org to determine how many items you get (3-6 for regular, 4-6 for lucky).
2. I will use random.org to determine the tiers of the prizes you get (by the percentage)
3. I’ll select a prize from that tier.
4. I’ll send the items to you!
Pinglist from Master Raffle Pinglist:

GRAB-BAG RAFFLES

@SenchaDrake @Siritys @Orgetzu @MissGoldenPixel @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE @Derpothegreat @clasli13 @spacefaerie
Pinglist from Master Raffle Pinglist:

GRAB-BAG RAFFLES

@SenchaDrake @Siritys @Orgetzu @MissGoldenPixel @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE @Derpothegreat @clasli13 @spacefaerie
Other Links:
Remember to check out my Birthday Raffle! and my 5-Doors game!
Other Links:
Remember to check out my Birthday Raffle! and my 5-Doors game!
Buyers:
Regular:

Lucky:
Hahoe (1)
Buyers:
Regular:

Lucky:
Hahoe (1)
[u]Jackpots![/u] [item=solar flame regelia] won by @ MOMOFSIX
Jackpots!
won by @ MOMOFSIX
bump
bump
@Somethinggetrekt
sending for 3 lucky bags
@Somethinggetrekt
sending for 3 lucky bags
bump
bump
@Somethinggetrekt I would like a lucky grab bag!
@Somethinggetrekt I would like a lucky grab bag!
z9bVpPy.png
1 2 3