Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Realm-Wide Goo Swamp! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P9YLen1.png[/img] [size=1]thank you to electriwinter for the header[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31967046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319671/31967046_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]The swamp is gently lit, with fairies and ghost candles floating through the air. A few ribbons are tangled (heh) in the overhanging tree branches. As you approach, a Nocturne becomes visible, the bat-shaped mask providing some relief from the glittering crystalline hide.[/i] “Welcome visitor. My name is Stormwing. I’ve volunteered to help Oceansinger with tending the Swamp.” [i]You follow the gesture to another Nocturne wearing Jesters apparel, chatting with some dragons that appear to be rifling through the possessions they brought along with them.[/i] “Or at least... I think that’s her.... She was a guardian last i saw... Here, let me just find myyyy piece of paaaperrr, and I can explain what this place is...” [i]After a few moments of searching, she lets out a soft exclamation of triumph, and holding the paper in her claws, she starts to speak once more.[/i] “This, is the Goo Swamp. This is where things that are lost, forgotten, or left behind by clans tend to wind up. Oceansinger has quite the time keeping it tidy, but she manages. Oh! At certain times of the year, the Swamp will give things back, and this is one of the times! This whole Festival, the Swamp is giving three clans a day some bundles. There’s even the possibility for random things to be spat out. It’s kinda weird to be honest, but its kinda neat as well...” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31834734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318348/31834734_350.png[/img] [/url]
P9YLen1.png
thank you to electriwinter for the header

31967046_350.png

The swamp is gently lit, with fairies and ghost candles floating through the air. A few ribbons are tangled (heh) in the overhanging tree branches. As you approach, a Nocturne becomes visible, the bat-shaped mask providing some relief from the glittering crystalline hide.

“Welcome visitor. My name is Stormwing. I’ve volunteered to help Oceansinger with tending the Swamp.” You follow the gesture to another Nocturne wearing Jesters apparel, chatting with some dragons that appear to be rifling through the possessions they brought along with them.

“Or at least... I think that’s her.... She was a guardian last i saw... Here, let me just find myyyy piece of paaaperrr, and I can explain what this place is...” After a few moments of searching, she lets out a soft exclamation of triumph, and holding the paper in her claws, she starts to speak once more.

“This, is the Goo Swamp. This is where things that are lost, forgotten, or left behind by clans tend to wind up. Oceansinger has quite the time keeping it tidy, but she manages. Oh! At certain times of the year, the Swamp will give things back, and this is one of the times! This whole Festival, the Swamp is giving three clans a day some bundles. There’s even the possibility for random things to be spat out. It’s kinda weird to be honest, but its kinda neat as well...”

31834734_350.png

unknown.png
INSERT FAQ BANNER HERE [b]What is this?[/b] I'm guessing you want to know more huh? Most do. Pretty much, if you want to actively participate, drop everything in a Message/CR titled "Realmwide Goo Swamp" (or RW GS for short) to @Hidd3nstare. If you send the most Value, or the most Items, then you get the Badge, made for the Shadow Goo Swamp by Alienacordis. Winners of the prizes will be chosen through Random.org [b]What can i send?[/b] Anything. Seriously. If it's in your Hoard/Vault you can send it. Including Treasure or Gems if you wish. [b]How do i send things?[/b] You can send things Via Private Message, or a 1way CR, whichever makes you happy ^^ [b]What about dragons?[/b] The Swamp has many paths, and some dragons have been known to get lost... We are happy to compensate for this at a rate of 1kT per level +2.5kT. So for a Level 5 dragon, that would be 7,500T. A Level 10 would be 12,500T etc. [b]When will winners be chosen?[/b] Winners will be chosen During Rollover. I will be doing this on my Rabb.it account at 00:20 FR Time [b]How do the Tickets work?[/b] 1 ticket = 1000T worth of things. For ease of ticket distribution, I will be rounding down to the nearest 1000. However ALL Amounts sent in will be passed along. 1 ticket = 1 dragon level At the end of every day, tickets are wiped, and we start fresh for the new contest. [b]Where does the money go at the end of the week?[/b] The items and dragons that get converted into Treasure will all be sent to the Shadow Treasury, to help fund other things later on ^^ [b]what happens to things that don't sell quickly? E.g. chests?[/b] Things like chests will still be counted for LAH to give you tickets, however they will be sent to the treasury *as* a chest, and not as treasure. I'm happy to provide screenshots of LAH and of me sending them if you wish. [b]do I have to send in what the contest asks for?[/b] No. They're just there to help make it fun and hopefully provide ideas as to what you can send if you aren't sure. Please don't feel limited by these. Click the Banner below to view ticket amounts [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uj5S1SbATuLXINmwlkPkmOPUoie99MPCYOK9AeojMxk/edit#gid=0][img]https://i.imgur.com/WsIuDSR.png[/img][/url]
INSERT FAQ BANNER HERE

What is this?
I'm guessing you want to know more huh? Most do. Pretty much, if you want to actively participate, drop everything in a Message/CR titled "Realmwide Goo Swamp" (or RW GS for short) to @Hidd3nstare. If you send the most Value, or the most Items, then you get the Badge, made for the Shadow Goo Swamp by Alienacordis. Winners of the prizes will be chosen through Random.org

What can i send?
Anything. Seriously. If it's in your Hoard/Vault you can send it. Including Treasure or Gems if you wish.

How do i send things?
You can send things Via Private Message, or a 1way CR, whichever makes you happy ^^

What about dragons?
The Swamp has many paths, and some dragons have been known to get lost... We are happy to compensate for this at a rate of 1kT per level +2.5kT.
So for a Level 5 dragon, that would be 7,500T. A Level 10 would be 12,500T etc.

When will winners be chosen?
Winners will be chosen During Rollover. I will be doing this on my Rabb.it account at 00:20 FR Time

How do the Tickets work?
1 ticket = 1000T worth of things. For ease of ticket distribution, I will be rounding down to the nearest 1000. However ALL Amounts sent in will be passed along.
1 ticket = 1 dragon level
At the end of every day, tickets are wiped, and we start fresh for the new contest.

Where does the money go at the end of the week?
The items and dragons that get converted into Treasure will all be sent to the Shadow Treasury, to help fund other things later on ^^

what happens to things that don't sell quickly? E.g. chests?
Things like chests will still be counted for LAH to give you tickets, however they will be sent to the treasury *as* a chest, and not as treasure. I'm happy to provide screenshots of LAH and of me sending them if you wish.

do I have to send in what the contest asks for?
No. They're just there to help make it fun and hopefully provide ideas as to what you can send if you aren't sure. Please don't feel limited by these.

Click the Banner below to view ticket amounts

WsIuDSR.png
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UZUKw8R.png[/img] We understand that it can be annoying to lose a dragon, however we are happy to compensate at a price of 1000T per level + 2500T. [center]Hatchlings: 2000T (preferably not, or i have to wait to send the money until they grow...) Level 1: 3500T Level 2: 4500T Level 3: 5500T Level 4: 6500T Level 5: 7500T Level 6: 8500T Level 7: 9500T Level 8: 10500T Level 9: 11500T Level 10: 12500T Level 11: 13500T Level 12: 14500T Level 13: 15500T Level 14: 16500T Level 15: 17500T Level 16: 18500T Level 17: 19500T Level 18: 20500T Level 19: 21500T Level 20: 22500T Level 21: 23500T Level 22: 24500T Level 23: 25500T Level 24: 26500T Level 25: 27500T[/center] Click the Banner Below to view Dragon totals [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UT2eECGw-fytJyOSCPoZV4vxGnFlmeG7k44YloDFmi8/edit#gid=0][img]https://i.imgur.com/WsIuDSR.png[/img][/url]
UZUKw8R.png

We understand that it can be annoying to lose a dragon, however we are happy to compensate at a price of 1000T per level + 2500T.
Hatchlings: 2000T (preferably not, or i have to wait to send the money until they grow...)
Level 1: 3500T
Level 2: 4500T
Level 3: 5500T
Level 4: 6500T
Level 5: 7500T
Level 6: 8500T
Level 7: 9500T
Level 8: 10500T
Level 9: 11500T
Level 10: 12500T
Level 11: 13500T
Level 12: 14500T
Level 13: 15500T
Level 14: 16500T
Level 15: 17500T
Level 16: 18500T
Level 17: 19500T
Level 18: 20500T
Level 19: 21500T
Level 20: 22500T
Level 21: 23500T
Level 22: 24500T
Level 23: 25500T
Level 24: 26500T
Level 25: 27500T

Click the Banner Below to view Dragon totals

WsIuDSR.png
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OkniZVu.png[/img] Current Contest: and the final contest is to send in as much as you want! FREE FOR ALLLLLLLLLL [img]https://i.imgur.com/5pnxLYH.png[/img] [center] Day 1: send in your Favourite Hoard type! (do you prefer Food, or Skins, or Battle Items etc) Day 2: Whats your favorite color? send in items that relate to that! you could send in green, or red and blue bc they make purple.... Day 3: What is mysterious looking? Is it the new Fest fams because you can't see the faces? Is it a Phantasmal Mask? You tell me! Day 4: What would win: A Wartoad, or a Wave Sweeper? Seriously i have no idea, tell me your thoughts? (general consensus was a Wartoad...) Day 5: Is there something on here that just makes you laugh internally?(or externally, that's probably cooler...) Like the Living Stones icon [item=living stones] or the googly eyes on the Gaseous Megashrimp? If nothing makes you laugh, then something that amuses you/weirds you out works too ^^ Day 6: Whats your favorite Letter of the Alphabet? Send in things that start with that letter! Day 7: [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5pnxLYH.png[/img] [center] Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Day 4: Day 5: Day 6: Day 7: [/center]
OkniZVu.png

Current Contest: and the final contest is to send in as much as you want! FREE FOR ALLLLLLLLLL

5pnxLYH.png
Day 1: send in your Favourite Hoard type! (do you prefer Food, or Skins, or Battle Items etc)
Day 2: Whats your favorite color? send in items that relate to that! you could send in green, or red and blue bc they make purple....
Day 3: What is mysterious looking? Is it the new Fest fams because you can't see the faces? Is it a Phantasmal Mask? You tell me!
Day 4: What would win: A Wartoad, or a Wave Sweeper? Seriously i have no idea, tell me your thoughts? (general consensus was a Wartoad...)
Day 5: Is there something on here that just makes you laugh internally?(or externally, that's probably cooler...) Like the Living Stones icon Living Stones or the googly eyes on the Gaseous Megashrimp? If nothing makes you laugh, then something that amuses you/weirds you out works too ^^
Day 6: Whats your favorite Letter of the Alphabet? Send in things that start with that letter!
Day 7:

5pnxLYH.png
Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ewMKXjg.png[/img] Pack 1 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=bloodscale greaves][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody neck bandage][item=bloody tail bandage][item=red and gold flair scarf][item=rose highnoon hank][item=Rose Tail Feathers][item=cursed bat][item=duskthicket bonepicker][item=ensorcelled volume][item=grey river flight][item=mirage puffer][item=proto manticore][item=spirit of the arcane][item=colorful ice chest][skin=16381][skin=23995] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=copper steampunk goggles][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk spats][item=copper steampunk tail bauble][item=copper steampunk wings][item=gold amulet of alchemy][item=gold cuffs of alchemy][item=gold steampunk gloves][item=berserker]x3[item=spidered seat][item=spirit armor][item=spirit of fire][item=molten vein chest][item=aurora machinery chest][skin=24897][item=Vista: Succulents][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=silver filigree boots][item=Silver Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets][item=silver filigree helmet][item=silver filigree tail guard][item=silver filigree wing guard][item=antique chair][item=brightwing dwarf hainu][item=brilliant psywurm][item=bubbling goblin][item=psywurm][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=spotted faun][item=deadpan jester's motley][skin=17004][skin=21992][item=Vista: Lovebirds][item=Vista: Redrock Cove] [/quote]
ewMKXjg.png
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Tail Bandage Red and Gold Flair Scarf Rose Highnoon Hank Rose Tail Feathers Cursed Bat Duskthicket Bonepicker Ensorcelled Volume Grey River Flight Mirage Puffer Proto Manticore Spirit of the Arcane Colorful Ice Chest
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Copper Steampunk Wings Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Steampunk Gloves Berserker x3 Spidered Seat Spirit Armor Spirit of Fire Molten Vein Chest Aurora Machinery Chest Vista: Succulents Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Pack 3
Unlocked! wrote:
Silver Filigree Boots Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Tail Guard Silver Filigree Wing Guard Antique Chair Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Brilliant Psywurm Bubbling Goblin Psywurm Ruffletail Tadhop Spotted Faun Deadpan Jester's Motley Vista: Lovebirds Vista: Redrock Cove
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5pnxLYH.png[/img] [b]Day 1:[/b] [quote name="Unlocked!"] [item=pretty pink arm bow][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink tail bow][item=silver steampunk gloves][item=silver steampunk scarf][item=silver steampunk tail bauble][item=silver steampunk vest][item=silver steampunk wings][item=dainty wavehopper][item=ectoplasmime][item=janustrap][item=leopard coralclimber][item=raptorik warrior][item=sakura owl][item=ultramel amphithere][item=celadon silks][skin=22929][item=vista: ribbons and bows] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote name="Unlocked!"] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=black protective eyewear][item=orange protective eyewear][item=pink protective eyewear][item=white protective eyewear][item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's gloves][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=apatite fisher][item=firebelly weaver][item=garden larail][item=maned cerdae][item=nephrite chameleon][item=sunsea pseudo][item=overgrowth chest][skin=17009][item=breed change: Nocturne] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote name="Unlocked!"] [item=duneglider cape][item=firebreather cape][item=gladewalker cape][item=royal cape][item=twilight cape][item=waverider cape][item=winter cape][item=woodsdrake cape][item=baku][item=calculating candelabra][item=highreach bonepicker][item=ichor nymph][item=oceansurf magus][item=parda][item=tatterwing carcass][item=unhatched nocturne egg][skin=24898][item=vista: jester] [/quote] [b]Day 2:[/b] Pack 1 [quote name="Unlocked!"] [item=gold steampunk gloves][item=gold steampunk scarf][item=gold steampunk spats][item=gold steampunk tail bauble][item=gold steampunk vest][item=plum wooly antennae][item=plum wooly coat][item=plum wooly tail][item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=gaseous megashrimp][item=jawlocker][item=noggle][item=ravenous cauldron][item=red feathered bones][skin=21135][skin=21982][item=vista: trickmurk circus] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote name="Unlocked!"] [item=black lace anklet][item=black lace collar][item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace tail ornament][item=black lace waist frill][item=black lace wristlet][item=black arm bow][item=black linen chest wrap][item=black tail bow][item=eliminate][item=abyss striker][item=chalcedony snipper][item=five-toed pilco][item=inquisitive shroud][item=maned rasa][item=petalmane floron][item=tick-tock][skin=14264] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote name="unlocked!"] [item=sweetheart claw][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart lace collar][item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace ribbons][item=sweetheart lace tail ornament][item=sweetheart lace waist frill][item=sweetheart lace wristlet][item=mysterious cowl][item=bamboo phytocat][item=hippalectryon][item=living luminance][item=opposing forces][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sunset lasher][item=rambra crate][skin=21590][item=scroll of renaming] [/quote] [b]Day 3:[/b] Pack 1 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=amethyst roundhorn][item=bloodstone roundhorn][item=jade roundhorn][item=obsidian roundhorn][item=sparkling blue neck bow][item=sparkling blue tail bow][item=ornate copper necklace][item=ornate iron necklace][item=agol][item=bramble guardian][item=ember mouse][item=hippocampus][item=noxious coralclimber][item=poisonous toridae][item=valorous cape][item=bogsicle chest][item=synth wave chest][skin=16383] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=morganite flourish anklets][item=morganite flourish belt][item=morganite flourish bracelet][item=morganite flourish eye piece][item=morganite flourish necklace][item=morganite flourish tail clasp][item=morganite flourish tail drape][item=morganite flourish wing drape][item=ashspine widow][item=colubrid column][item=flamescale illusionist][item=longneck magi][item=ravenous cauldron][item=satin pocketmouse][item=wasteland collector][item= serpentine lamp][skin=15888][item=vista: Training fields] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=teardrop citrine anklet][item=teardrop citrine armlet][item=teardrop citrine earrings][item=teardrop citrine necklace][item=teardrop citrine pendant][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=teardrop citrine wing loop][item=barkback boar][item=deadwood boar][item=goldenplains poodle mith][item=manticore screamer][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=time devourer][item=zeeba][item=lavatic veneer chest][skin=24574][skin=24895][item=tertiary gene: smirch] [/quote] Day 4: Pack 1 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=brass steampunk goggles][item=brass steampunk spats][item=brass steampunk tail bauble][item=brass steampunk wings][item=brass steampunk vest][item=blue birdskull armband][item=blue warrior haori][item=blue wooly coat][item=flamescale spearman][item=goliath mountain beetle][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=marbled serpenta][item=poltergeist pile][item=renegade aviar][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=colored ice chest][item=sapphire mage robes][skin=23314] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=purple birdskull armband][item=purple birdskull headdress][item=purple birdskull legband][item=purple birdskull necklace][item=purple birdskull wingpiece][item=tarnished steel belt][item=tarnished steel gauntlets][item=tarnished steel pauldrons][item=tarnished steel tail cuffs][item=almandine sturgeon][item=autumn dryad][item=death's-head stag][item=emerald cave jewel][item=tradewinds gull][item=radiant soul chest][skin=19045][skin=24908][item=tertiary gene: lace] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote= Unlocked!"] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli anklet][item=teardrop lapis lazuli armlet][item=teardrop lapis lazuli belt][item=teardrop lapis lazuli bracelet][item=teardrop lapis lazuli choker][item=teardrop lapis lazuli earrings][item=teardrop lapis lazuli pendant][item=teardrop lapis lazuli wing loop][item=veiled vision][item=wetland unicorn][item=blueridge greatshell][item=enchanted armaments][item=shatterbone vulture][item=vulpine lamp][item=brass centurion chest][skin=22271][skin=21145][item=eliminate] [/quote] Day 5: Pack 1 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=teardrop pastel spinel earrings][item=teardrop pastel spinel leg band][item=teardrop pastel spinel pendant][item=teardrop pastel spinel wing loop][item=pretty white arm bow][item=pretty white tail bow][item=white wooly antennae][item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail][item=shadow serpent][item=transmuted treasure][item=venerable shalebuck][item=wraith hound][item=snowfall elk][item=sorcerous arms][item=wildwood owl][skin=22267][item=vista: Stormcatcher] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=bronze steampunk gloves][item=bronze steampunk scarf][item=bronze steampunk spats][item=bronze steampunk tail bauble][item=bronze steampunk vest][item=bronze steampunk wings][item=brown wooly antennae][item=brown wooly coat][item=chestnut feathered wings][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=flora cerdae][item=grasslands trunker][item=maren ambusher][item=primrose mith][item=ringlet amphithere][skin=17522][skin=10004][skin=23993] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote= "Locked"] [item=ranger's cape][item=ranger's gloves][item=ranger's leggings][item=ranger's quiver][item=ranger's tail twist][item=ranger's treads][item=ranger's wing cover][item=amber gulper][item=axe mimic][item=basilisk][item=blackwing croaker][item=crooked hatchet][item=depin][item=serthis support][item=gears in motion chest][skin=9480][skin=9208][item=tertiary gene: capsule] [/quote] Day 6: Pack 1 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=buttercup lace anklet][item=buttercup lace collar][item=buttercup lace headpiece][item=buttercup lace ribbons][item=buttercup lace tail ornament][item=buttercup lace waist frill][item=buttercup lace wristlet][item=buttercup-edged claw][item=graveyard guardian][item=pronghorn stomper][item=rosetail][item=shellion][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=silky mole][item=monster within chest][item=nectar collector chest][skin=24899][item=Vista: Volcanic Vents] [/quote] Pack 2 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=teardrop citrine anklet][item=teardrop jade belt][item=teardrop lapis lazuli armlet][item=teardrop lapis lazuli pendant][item=blue warrior face mask][item=eastsong face mask][item=forestsong face mask][item=mystic bark mask][item=twilight sylvan bracelets][item=violet deepsea bulb][item=violet flowerfall][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia][item=snarling mimic][item=southmarsh podid][item=sparkling stinger][item=venomous toridae][skin=24907][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost] [/quote] Pack 3 [quote= "Unlocked!"] [item=shadowscale bracers][item=shadowscale chest guard][item=shadowscale greaves][item=shadowscale helmet][item=shadowscale tail guard][item=shadowscale wing guard][item=copper amulet of transmutation][item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation][item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation][item=animated armor][item=bluemoon aviar][item=bogsneak puppet][item=crystal carrier][item=enamored swan][item=midnight mage robes][skin=24906][skin=24896][item=vista: Gossamer flame] [/quote] Day 7:
5pnxLYH.png

Day 1:
Unlocked! wrote:
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Silver Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Wings Dainty Wavehopper Ectoplasmime Janustrap Leopard Coralclimber Raptorik Warrior Sakura Owl Ultramel Amphithere Celadon Silks Vista: Ribbons and Bows
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Apatite Fisher Firebelly Weaver Garden Larail Maned Cerdae Nephrite Chameleon Sunsea Pseudo Overgrowth Chest Breed Change: Nocturne
Pack 3
Unlocked! wrote:
Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Royal Cape Twilight Cape Waverider Cape Winter Cape Woodsdrake Cape Baku Calculating Candelabra Highreach Bonepicker Ichor Nymph Oceansurf Magus Parda Tatterwing Carcass Unhatched Nocturne Egg Vista: Jester

Day 2:
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Vest Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Ashscale Ophiotaurus Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Gaseous Megashrimp Jawlocker Noggle Ravenous Cauldron Red Feathered Bones Vista: Trickmurk Circus

Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Collar Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Waist Frill Black Lace Wristlet Black Arm Bow Black Linen Chest Wrap Black Tail Bow Eliminate Abyss Striker Chalcedony Snipper Five-toed Pilco Inquisitive Shroud Maned Rasa Petalmane Floron Tick-Tock
Pack 3
unlocked! wrote:
Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Mysterious Cowl Bamboo Phytocat Hippalectryon Living Luminance Opposing Forces Salve Kamaitachi Sunset Lasher Rambra Crate Scroll of Renaming

Day 3:
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Amethyst Roundhorn Bloodstone Roundhorn Jade Roundhorn Obsidian Roundhorn Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Iron Necklace Agol Bramble Guardian Ember Mouse Hippocampus Noxious Coralclimber Poisonous Toridae Valorous Cape Bogsicle Chest Synth Wave Chest
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Morganite Flourish Anklets Morganite Flourish Belt Morganite Flourish Bracelet Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Morganite Flourish Necklace Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Morganite Flourish Wing Drape Ashspine Widow Colubrid Column Flamescale Illusionist Longneck Magi Ravenous Cauldron Satin Pocketmouse Wasteland Collector Serpentine Lamp Vista: Training Fields
Pack 3
Unlocked! wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Barkback Boar Deadwood Boar Goldenplains Poodle Mith Manticore Screamer Swallowtail Buttersnake Time Devourer Zeeba Lavatic Veneer Chest Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Day 4:
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Vest Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Warrior Haori Blue Wooly Coat Flamescale Spearman Goliath Mountain Beetle Hoarfrost Mauler Marbled Serpenta Poltergeist Pile Renegade Aviar Scythe Kamaitachi Colored Ice Chest Sapphire Mage Robes
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Almandine Sturgeon Autumn Dryad Death's-Head Stag Emerald Cave Jewel Tradewinds Gull Radiant Soul Chest Tertiary Gene: Lace
Pack 3
Unlocked!" wrote:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Veiled Vision Wetland Unicorn Blueridge Greatshell Enchanted Armaments Shatterbone Vulture Vulpine Lamp Brass Centurion Chest Eliminate

Day 5:
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop Pretty White Arm Bow Pretty White Tail Bow White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Shadow Serpent Transmuted Treasure Venerable Shalebuck Wraith Hound Snowfall Elk Sorcerous Arms Wildwood Owl Vista: Stormcatcher
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Bronze Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat Chestnut Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers Flora Cerdae Grasslands Trunker Maren Ambusher Primrose Mith Ringlet Amphithere
Pack 3
Locked wrote:
Ranger's Cape Ranger's Gloves Ranger's Leggings Ranger's Quiver Ranger's Tail Twist Ranger's Treads Ranger's Wing Cover Amber Gulper Axe Mimic Basilisk Blackwing Croaker Crooked Hatchet Depin Serthis Support Gears in Motion Chest Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Day 6:
Pack 1
Unlocked! wrote:
Buttercup Lace Anklet Buttercup Lace Collar Buttercup Lace Headpiece Buttercup Lace Ribbons Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Buttercup Lace Wristlet Buttercup-Edged Claw Graveyard Guardian Pronghorn Stomper Rosetail Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silky Mole Monster Within Chest Nectar Collector Chest Vista: Volcanic Vents
Pack 2
Unlocked! wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Jade Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Blue Warrior Face Mask Eastsong Face Mask Forestsong Face Mask Mystic Bark Mask Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Violet Deepsea Bulb Violet Flowerfall Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Snarling Mimic Southmarsh Podid Sparkling Stinger Venomous Toridae Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Pack 3
Unlocked! wrote:
Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation Animated Armor Bluemoon Aviar Bogsneak Puppet Crystal Carrier Enamored Swan Midnight Mage Robes Vista: Gossamer Flame

Day 7:

unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IgHQvQ2.png[/img] Thank you to the Wonderful Gloomy for these banners, thank you to You for participating, thank you to our wonderful Dom Heads, Thank you to Mc (deadeyewhiskey) for donating and helping me get items, like a certain one on Day 6, and thank you to anyone ive forgotten..... ive been planning this for months, so i do apologise....
IgHQvQ2.png

Thank you to the Wonderful Gloomy for these banners, thank you to You for participating, thank you to our wonderful Dom Heads, Thank you to Mc (deadeyewhiskey) for donating and helping me get items, like a certain one on Day 6, and thank you to anyone ive forgotten..... ive been planning this for months, so i do apologise....
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HbWk1GQ.png[/img] Badge: [quote= "Most Value/Items each day"] [img]https://image.ibb.co/dErmK5/gooswampbadge.gif[/img] - AlienaCordis [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ADC400.png[/img] - Mangopanda [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2378665#post_2378665][img]https://i.imgur.com/0ADC400.png[/img][/url][/code]
HbWk1GQ.png
Badge:
Most Value/Items each day wrote:
gooswampbadge.gif - AlienaCordis
0ADC400.png - Mangopanda
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2378665#post_2378665][img]https://i.imgur.com/0ADC400.png[/img][/url]
unknown.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/u4mIDAh.png[/img] [quote name = "pinglist for all things"] @crassula @simfeetunder @cheshly @knightyumi @rustyace @Onceinabluemoon @Cheyinka @Dragonwarrior333 @AharaAlmond @Gravebloom @Shrapnarl [/quote] [quote name = "pinglist for new contests only"] @MegaAbsols @Ravenx [/quote] [quote name = "pinglist for winner drawings only"] blah blah blah [/quote]
u4mIDAh.png
pinglist for new contests only wrote:
pinglist for winner drawings only wrote:
blah blah blah
unknown.png
END OF WEEK PRIZE PREVIEW [quote] [item=doggy daycare][item=Solar flame Regalia][skin=24905][item=raven sylvan filigree][item=peony mage robes][skin=9480][item=blood red wolfcape] [item=Lovely Seraph Jewelry][item=sarcastic jester's Motley] [/quote] I'll add more throughout the week SINGLE TICKET MYSTERY PRIZE [Quote] [item=eliminate] + [item=wartoad] [/quote]
END OF WEEK PRIZE PREVIEW
Quote:
Doggy Daycare Solar Flame Regalia Raven Sylvan Filigree Peony Mage Robes Lovely Seraph Jewelry Sarcastic Jester's Motley

I'll add more throughout the week

SINGLE TICKET MYSTERY PRIZE
Quote:
Eliminate + Wartoad
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14