Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 406 407
@Tiand
thank you so much! Unfortunately, I don't have space at the moment, and as lovely as Tanvir is, I'm going to have to pass him up D: I might take you up on donations, however!
@Tiand
thank you so much! Unfortunately, I don't have space at the moment, and as lovely as Tanvir is, I'm going to have to pass him up D: I might take you up on donations, however!
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
Hi I was wondering if I could have 44904955 the female wild claw on your last page. I also can't put pictures so I got her number.
Hi I was wondering if I could have 44904955 the female wild claw on your last page. I also can't put pictures so I got her number.
Also thank you!
Also thank you!
Hi @Tiand,
Thank you! This is so neat! I don’t know if it’s too late but Sirrah (47565092) is lovely!
Hi @Tiand,
Thank you! This is so neat! I don’t know if it’s too late but Sirrah (47565092) is lovely!
@Ru3CO12 @DLDracoRex @raptorqueen1 @SpaceAsylum @Kytheen @Evbay @Setsoko @Cryogonal @Milkyteax @snugglebug @Demovora Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
@Ru3CO12 @DLDracoRex @raptorqueen1 @SpaceAsylum @Kytheen @Evbay @Setsoko @Cryogonal @Milkyteax @snugglebug @Demovora Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
Thank you @tiand I like 46567392 the dark coatl female please.
Thank you @tiand I like 46567392 the dark coatl female please.
@Tiand
Hello! Thanks for doing this, it's really nice of you! :D
I'm not really interested in any dragons since I have a rather specyfic taste, but would you mind if I've taken one for my younger sibling?

@Tiand
Hello! Thanks for doing this, it's really nice of you! :D
I'm not really interested in any dragons since I have a rather specyfic taste, but would you mind if I've taken one for my younger sibling?

@Tiand Awesome, thank you! I would like this lovely lady then! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47252371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472524/47252371_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'll be sending her to DefectiveLabRat :)
@Tiand
Awesome, thank you! I would like this lovely lady then!

47252371_350.png

And I'll be sending her to DefectiveLabRat :)
@Tiand
Thank you for this opportunity! I would like 47380031, if they are still available. Thank you again, and I wish you the best!
@Tiand
Thank you for this opportunity! I would like 47380031, if they are still available. Thank you again, and I wish you the best!
@tiand, thank you very much, this is so kind of you.
Could I please choose 28723538 Stella the awesome Bogsneak..
@tiand, thank you very much, this is so kind of you.
Could I please choose 28723538 Stella the awesome Bogsneak..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 406 407