Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Lvl. 25s, breed change and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hello everyone, and welcome to this little raffle.

Here is the thing: I do a lot of grinding - how else am I meant to keep all my dragons fed? And I always bring a trainee with me when I'm doing it. That means I end up with a few lvl. 25s I don't quite know what to do with. Well, I figured maybe this was the way to find people they can be useful to, as well as get rid of some of the stuff in my vault that has been collecting dust.

You can find any updates right here in this post. In the next, you will find the prizes for the current round, and in the one after that, you will find the rules. Please do not enter without reading the rules, and thanks so much for taking the time to read this far.

Round 2 (current round) will run until and including Friday, March 30th. Winners will be announced Saturday, March 31st.

Tickets sold: 47
Tickets to sell to reach next tier: 203
Hello everyone, and welcome to this little raffle.

Here is the thing: I do a lot of grinding - how else am I meant to keep all my dragons fed? And I always bring a trainee with me when I'm doing it. That means I end up with a few lvl. 25s I don't quite know what to do with. Well, I figured maybe this was the way to find people they can be useful to, as well as get rid of some of the stuff in my vault that has been collecting dust.

You can find any updates right here in this post. In the next, you will find the prizes for the current round, and in the one after that, you will find the rules. Please do not enter without reading the rules, and thanks so much for taking the time to read this far.

Round 2 (current round) will run until and including Friday, March 30th. Winners will be announced Saturday, March 31st.

Tickets sold: 47
Tickets to sell to reach next tier: 203
[b]Prizes[/b] And here's what you were all probably most curious about: The prizes. Note that if all tiers become unlocked before the end of the raffle, more will be added. [center][quote="Tier One - UNLOCKED"] [b]Froststone[/b] Lvl. 25 Wildclaw Male No stones or stats. Lapis, White, White Iridescent, Shimmer, Thylacine Water Flight Unbred. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38413707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384138/38413707_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] [center][quote="Tier Two - LOCKED (Unlocks at 250 tickets sold)"] [Item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [/quote][/center] [center][quote="Tier Three - LOCKED (Unlocks at 400 tickets sold)"] [b]Caye[/b] Lvl. 25 No stones or stats. Caribbean, Caribbean, Pistachio Petals, Butterfly, Glimmer Water Flight Unbred. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38536137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385362/38536137_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] [center][quote="Tier Four - LOCKED (Unlocks at 500 tickets sold)"] [i]Three winners will pick one each of the following:[/i] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]Personalised lore for three dragons in your lair*[/b] [quote="A stack each of"] [item=Common Shellbug] [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel] [item=Heartred Croaker Leg] [Item=Living Stones] [/quote] [/quote][/center] *I don't do formatting, and I find the type of lore that's just a bio or summary somewhat boring. Rather, I write a 200-500 word bit of narrative that matches and describes bits and pieces of who you say your dragon is. Slice of life, if you will. I will do one editing round for each dragon if something was not to your liking. For reference, check out the lore I wrote for Caspian (22323046). The first few sections are by me. In addition, you can check out Fuego (20281514) and Nieve (19950900), whose lore I have also written.
Prizes

And here's what you were all probably most curious about: The prizes. Note that if all tiers become unlocked before the end of the raffle, more will be added.

Tier One - UNLOCKED wrote:
Froststone
Lvl. 25
Wildclaw Male
No stones or stats.
Lapis, White, White
Iridescent, Shimmer, Thylacine
Water Flight
Unbred.

38413707_350.png

Tier Two - LOCKED (Unlocks at 250 tickets sold) wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne

Tier Three - LOCKED (Unlocks at 400 tickets sold) wrote:
Caye
Lvl. 25
No stones or stats.
Caribbean, Caribbean, Pistachio
Petals, Butterfly, Glimmer
Water Flight
Unbred.

38536137_350.png

Tier Four - LOCKED (Unlocks at 500 tickets sold) wrote:
Three winners will pick one each of the following:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Personalised lore for three dragons in your lair*

A stack each of wrote:
Common Shellbug Yellow-Frilled Eel Heartred Croaker Leg Living Stones

*I don't do formatting, and I find the type of lore that's just a bio or summary somewhat boring. Rather, I write a 200-500 word bit of narrative that matches and describes bits and pieces of who you say your dragon is. Slice of life, if you will. I will do one editing round for each dragon if something was not to your liking.
For reference, check out the lore I wrote for Caspian (22323046). The first few sections are by me. In addition, you can check out Fuego (20281514) and Nieve (19950900), whose lore I have also written.
Pricing:
  • Each ticket is 2kt/2g.
    • Buy 5, get 1 free.
    • Buy 10, get 3 free.
    • Buy 20, get 8 free.
    • Buy 50, get 25 free.
    • Buy 100, get 100 free.
    • All above only applicable when bought simultaneously.
  • Please send the payment via private message with 'Raffle' in the subject line. It makes it much easier for me to keep track.
  • You can buy as many tickets as you want, but keep in mind that they will not carry over into any eventual other rounds.

Rules:
  • Be nice to each other and follow FR rules.
  • If any disputes arise, my word is law.
  • Winners (1st - X place) will be chosen by random generator.
  • Each winner will be alerted immediately following each round. They will then send me a prioritised list of what prizes they prefer. I will distribute the prizes according to their place (1st -x) and send the prizes via CR or PM.
  • If any winner does not respond within two days of me contacting them, I will randomly select someone else. Every winner behind that person will move up one rank.
  • Unless there are not enough participants, no one can win more than one prize each round.
  • If you are a winner and there is a prize you absolutely do not want, let me know when you send me your prioritized list of prizes. but you are eg. 10th winner, and only that thing is left is the thing you did not want, you will have forfeited, and your prize will go to someone else.
  • Cheating will not be tolerated.
  • If interest is high enough, and enough tickets are sold to unlock the last tier, I reserve the right to add more tiers and prizes, so more people have a chance to win.
  • Any prizes that are not unlocked in this round will carry on into the (eventual) next round.
  • Please do not expect me to always respond immediately. Real life is very real.

Free Tickets

You can earn free tickets, but only if you have purchased at least one ticket with gems or treasure in the on-going round. Free tickets will count towards your chance to win, but not towards unlocking more tiers of prizes.

That said, here is how you can earn free tickets:
  • Come up with an awesome name for the raffle - 5 tickets
    1. If several are suggested, 5 tickets to the one I choose to go with, 3 for the runner-up and 1 for everyone who gave a suggestion.
  • Create an awesome banner for the raffle - 5 tickets
    1. If several are suggested, 5 tickets to the one I choose to go with, 3 for the runner-up and 1 for everyone who gave a suggestion.
  • Create an awesome button for the raffle - 5 tickets
  • Refer your friends. If anyone, either in a post here or in a PM tells me you referred them, you will get 1 ticket per person you referred (and an extra 1 ticket for every 5 tickets they purchase, if they purchase multiples).
  • BUMPS. 1 ticket per bump, but no more than one bump per person per day. Please ping me when you bump, or I may not notice.
  • Using the banner or button in your signature when you post in other threads. 2 tickets a week. (I will require two screenshots with different time markers (remember to include your clock in the screenshot) of you posting in other threads with this signature for each ticket claim.
  • Buying a dragon I have for sale in the AH will get you 1 free ticket. Remember to post a screenshot of them in your lair when you claim your ticket.
  • One free ticket for the first person to purchase ticket(s) in each round.
Pricing:
  • Each ticket is 2kt/2g.
    • Buy 5, get 1 free.
    • Buy 10, get 3 free.
    • Buy 20, get 8 free.
    • Buy 50, get 25 free.
    • Buy 100, get 100 free.
    • All above only applicable when bought simultaneously.
  • Please send the payment via private message with 'Raffle' in the subject line. It makes it much easier for me to keep track.
  • You can buy as many tickets as you want, but keep in mind that they will not carry over into any eventual other rounds.

Rules:
  • Be nice to each other and follow FR rules.
  • If any disputes arise, my word is law.
  • Winners (1st - X place) will be chosen by random generator.
  • Each winner will be alerted immediately following each round. They will then send me a prioritised list of what prizes they prefer. I will distribute the prizes according to their place (1st -x) and send the prizes via CR or PM.
  • If any winner does not respond within two days of me contacting them, I will randomly select someone else. Every winner behind that person will move up one rank.
  • Unless there are not enough participants, no one can win more than one prize each round.
  • If you are a winner and there is a prize you absolutely do not want, let me know when you send me your prioritized list of prizes. but you are eg. 10th winner, and only that thing is left is the thing you did not want, you will have forfeited, and your prize will go to someone else.
  • Cheating will not be tolerated.
  • If interest is high enough, and enough tickets are sold to unlock the last tier, I reserve the right to add more tiers and prizes, so more people have a chance to win.
  • Any prizes that are not unlocked in this round will carry on into the (eventual) next round.
  • Please do not expect me to always respond immediately. Real life is very real.

Free Tickets

You can earn free tickets, but only if you have purchased at least one ticket with gems or treasure in the on-going round. Free tickets will count towards your chance to win, but not towards unlocking more tiers of prizes.

That said, here is how you can earn free tickets:
  • Come up with an awesome name for the raffle - 5 tickets
  • Create an awesome banner for the raffle - 5 tickets
  • Create an awesome button for the raffle - 5 tickets
  • Refer your friends. If anyone, either in a post here or in a PM tells me you referred them, you will get 1 ticket per person you referred (and an extra 1 ticket for every 5 tickets they purchase, if they purchase multiples).
  • BUMPS. 1 ticket per bump, but no more than one bump per person per day. Please ping me when you bump, or I may not notice.
  • Using the banner or button in your signature when you post in other threads. 2 tickets a week. (I will require two screenshots with different time markers (remember to include your clock in the screenshot) of you posting in other threads with this signature for each ticket claim.
  • Buying a dragon I have for sale in the AH will get you 1 free ticket. Remember to post a screenshot of them in your lair when you claim your ticket.
  • One free ticket for the first person to purchase ticket(s) in each round.
Pinglists:

If you would like me to put you on any ping list, please let me know, and it will be done.

New rounds (be alerted about any new rounds):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted
@Mange

Banners and buttons (be alerted when button/banners have been produced)
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Unlocked (be alerted when new prize tiers are unlocked):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Results (see the results whether you won or not):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@Xanoch
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted
@SummerZephyr

New tiers/prizes (be alerted when/if new tiers/prizes are introduced while a round is ongoing):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Be alerted ~10 days before the end of the current round:
@Tavvi
Pinglists:

If you would like me to put you on any ping list, please let me know, and it will be done.

New rounds (be alerted about any new rounds):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted
@Mange

Banners and buttons (be alerted when button/banners have been produced)
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Unlocked (be alerted when new prize tiers are unlocked):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Results (see the results whether you won or not):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@Xanoch
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted
@SummerZephyr

New tiers/prizes (be alerted when/if new tiers/prizes are introduced while a round is ongoing):
@SkyCrescent
@EarthGem
@AlmightyAmu
@Jessister
@Rekx
@Aotsuki
@Rafikii
@SummerZephyr
@Nightblue
@Twysted

Be alerted ~10 days before the end of the current round:
@Tavvi
@DannieU
i'd like to buy 1 ticket
@DannieU
i'd like to buy 1 ticket
red_hearts_wallpaper_201866.jpg
@WEENY Thanks so much, noted :)
@WEENY Thanks so much, noted :)
@DannieU

I would like to buy some tickets.
Could I be added to all the pinglists?

@EarthGem, @GingerKitten, @Gothbot, @Licorictus, @Belgii, @Fayglover27, @WanderingDreamer
@DannieU

I would like to buy some tickets.
Could I be added to all the pinglists?

@EarthGem, @GingerKitten, @Gothbot, @Licorictus, @Belgii, @Fayglover27, @WanderingDreamer
^
^
@SkyCrescent Hi there. How many would you like to buy? And I'll go ahead and add you to all ping lists.
@SkyCrescent Hi there. How many would you like to buy? And I'll go ahead and add you to all ping lists.
@DannieU

I'll send you a pm with the money. I'll be buying three, as the tickets are a little on the pricey side.
@DannieU

I'll send you a pm with the money. I'll be buying three, as the tickets are a little on the pricey side.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19