Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Adopt a Skydancer!!! Free!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Hello & Welcome!!

I love breeding dragons to see what hatchlings I get. Unfortunately, even tho it's only about half a dragon, it still takes up a full space in the lair. Needless to say my lair is usually quite full. So rather than exalt them, I'm doing my second favorite thing on FR. Giving them away. The dragons in this post are my hatchlings. Next post are dragons I bought or that were given to me.

**Notice**

These dragons/hatchlings may also be listed in the AH. It depends on how little lair space i have left and how fast people ask for them. So I apologise if it sells before I see that you asked for it. I try to check frequently throughout the day. So hopefully that will not happen.

**Familiars are NOT included**

Rules: Subject to change..

1. I don't mind if you eventually exalt them, but please don't ask for them if that is your sole purpose. I could exalt them myself. **You will NOT be banned from future giveaways if you end up exalting.**

2. Please accept the Cross roads!!! If your going to ask for a dragon, make sure you've got room in your lair first. If after 3 days the CR has still not been accepted I will cancel and put it back up for adoption.

3.First come first serve. I try to remove the dragons from the thread as they are accepted into their new homes. So what is shown here is usually what is still available. Unless of course someone asks for/buys them while I'm offline. I will update every time I bump the thread or when I send them out. If a dragon says pending next to their name, that means someone has requested them but I am waiting for them to accept the crossroads.

4. Please re-read rule #2.

5. Limit of 2/day per person. You're welcome to come back the next day or when there are new hatchlings/dragons.

6. No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread. Please post the name of the dragon you want.

If you don't see one you want now, make sure to check back periodically. I'll be adding more.

Please provide a name if they are unnamed to adopt the dragons below.

Now, on to the dragons!

1. - 146. Taken

l
v

**More coming soon*
Check next post also, there may be dragons there.
Hello & Welcome!!

I love breeding dragons to see what hatchlings I get. Unfortunately, even tho it's only about half a dragon, it still takes up a full space in the lair. Needless to say my lair is usually quite full. So rather than exalt them, I'm doing my second favorite thing on FR. Giving them away. The dragons in this post are my hatchlings. Next post are dragons I bought or that were given to me.

**Notice**

These dragons/hatchlings may also be listed in the AH. It depends on how little lair space i have left and how fast people ask for them. So I apologise if it sells before I see that you asked for it. I try to check frequently throughout the day. So hopefully that will not happen.

**Familiars are NOT included**

Rules: Subject to change..

1. I don't mind if you eventually exalt them, but please don't ask for them if that is your sole purpose. I could exalt them myself. **You will NOT be banned from future giveaways if you end up exalting.**

2. Please accept the Cross roads!!! If your going to ask for a dragon, make sure you've got room in your lair first. If after 3 days the CR has still not been accepted I will cancel and put it back up for adoption.

3.First come first serve. I try to remove the dragons from the thread as they are accepted into their new homes. So what is shown here is usually what is still available. Unless of course someone asks for/buys them while I'm offline. I will update every time I bump the thread or when I send them out. If a dragon says pending next to their name, that means someone has requested them but I am waiting for them to accept the crossroads.

4. Please re-read rule #2.

5. Limit of 2/day per person. You're welcome to come back the next day or when there are new hatchlings/dragons.

6. No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread. Please post the name of the dragon you want.

If you don't see one you want now, make sure to check back periodically. I'll be adding more.

Now, on to the dragons!

1. - 146. Taken

l
v

**More coming soon*
Check next post also, there may be dragons there.
I suffer from amnesia and deja Vu, I think I've forgotten this before.
Donated/Rescued Dragons and Hatchlings. Same rules as post above.

l
v
Donated/Rescued Dragons and Hatchlings. Same rules as post above.

l
v
Reserved
Reserved
I would love to give Beiru #36281854 a forever home. He would fit in with my lair perfectly for a very long time!
I would love to give Beiru #36281854 a forever home. He would fit in with my lair perfectly for a very long time!
@Charlain Thank you, I'll send him right over. :-)
@Charlain Thank you, I'll send him right over. :-)
helpful bump
helpful bump
@Huntergrn13 is Yokai still open? I saw her and immediately fell in love (since I'm obsessed with the jaguar genes) I swear she wouldn't be exalted
@Huntergrn13 is Yokai still open? I saw her and immediately fell in love (since I'm obsessed with the jaguar genes) I swear she wouldn't be exalted
@Orreo Thank you :-)

@Mossfern she is. I'll send her right over.
@Orreo Thank you :-)

@Mossfern she is. I'll send her right over.
Friendly bump ^^
Friendly bump ^^
image0.jpg
@Nayrion thank you :-)
@Nayrion thank you :-)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32