Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING
1 2 3
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c724/f/2017/337/f/3/title_by_juhcmoraes-dbvp92w.png[/img][/center] [font=verdana][color=black][size=3]Do you ever want to train one of your dragons to 25 and think “man, this sure is a lotta work” and just don’t? So why don’t you try your luck and get yourself some leveling to 25? You might get the prize for less than it would actually cost you to pay someone to level for you! I will level a dragon of your choice to level 25! And at [b]900 tickets bought[/b] a [i]full[/i] set of shiny stones ([i]including eliminate![/i]) will be available for the same dragon the winner chooses to level! [b]SUPER BONUS:[/b] if [b]2000 tickets are bought[/b], a second winner will be chosen and will win leveling to 25 [b][i]AND[/i][/b] a set of stones of their choosing (also includes eliminate!)!! [center] [font=verdana][color=black][size=3][b]Status:[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][color=orange][b]BUSY[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2]I'm online, but might take a minute to get to your tickets! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b9a0/f/2017/337/9/c/rules_by_juhcmoraes-dbvp933.png[/img][/center] [font=verdana][color=black][size=3]• I’m only a single person. Please be patient! • Tickets cost [b]1 gem OR 1000 treasure OR 1 dragon level[/b]. You can also [b]send me junk[/b] and I’ll hoardsell it. The total value obtained from hoardselling will be converted to tickets. [i]Ask me first[/i] if you’d like to send me items from my wishlist. I might also be open to receive UM skins/accents for LAH price, but [i]ask me first[/i]. • If you send in only items for tickets, [b]the minimum value for hoardselling MUST be 1000t[/b] (AKA all items combined must at least cost 1000t). • Tickets bought will be [b]rounded down[/b] to the nearest thousand. So, if you send in 1670t in items, for example, you’ll get one ticket; 2734t will get you two tickets and so on. • Send payment [b]through 1-way CR[/b] (preferred) [b]or PMs[/b]. Dragons may be sent through [b]PAs for 1t[/b] if you so wish. Math for junk items is appreciated. • [b]Stones will be bought once 900 tickets are bough[/b]. I’ll provide proof of ownership then. • You can check total tickets bought on this [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7IfkOmFnhajcQCQVw94uJFiPaMki82Y9dgUhm4xG2Q/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. • [b]My timezone is FR+6[/b], meaning if you wish to know what time it is for me you’ll have to add 6 hours to FR current time. I'm usually on from 7FRT to 17FRT. • This raffle will run from December 4th to [s]December 15th 23:59 FR time[/s] January 6th 2018. • Dragons will be exalted to the Shadowbinder. • You can ask to be included on a pinglist for changes on rules, run time and prizes! • Hatchlings count as a level 1 dragon.
title_by_juhcmoraes-dbvp92w.png
Do you ever want to train one of your dragons to 25 and think “man, this sure is a lotta work” and just don’t? So why don’t you try your luck and get yourself some leveling to 25? You might get the prize for less than it would actually cost you to pay someone to level for you!

I will level a dragon of your choice to level 25! And at 900 tickets bought a full set of shiny stones (including eliminate!) will be available for the same dragon the winner chooses to level!

SUPER BONUS: if 2000 tickets are bought, a second winner will be chosen and will win leveling to 25 AND a set of stones of their choosing (also includes eliminate!)!!

I'm online, but might take a minute to get to your tickets!

rules_by_juhcmoraes-dbvp933.png

• I’m only a single person. Please be patient!

• Tickets cost 1 gem OR 1000 treasure OR 1 dragon level. You can also send me junk and I’ll hoardsell it. The total value obtained from hoardselling will be converted to tickets. Ask me first if you’d like to send me items from my wishlist. I might also be open to receive UM skins/accents for LAH price, but ask me first.

• If you send in only items for tickets, the minimum value for hoardselling MUST be 1000t (AKA all items combined must at least cost 1000t).

• Tickets bought will be rounded down to the nearest thousand. So, if you send in 1670t in items, for example, you’ll get one ticket; 2734t will get you two tickets and so on.

• Send payment through 1-way CR (preferred) or PMs. Dragons may be sent through PAs for 1t if you so wish. Math for junk items is appreciated.

Stones will be bought once 900 tickets are bough. I’ll provide proof of ownership then.

• You can check total tickets bought on this spreadsheet.

My timezone is FR+6, meaning if you wish to know what time it is for me you’ll have to add 6 hours to FR current time. I'm usually on from 7FRT to 17FRT.

• This raffle will run from December 4th to December 15th 23:59 FR time January 6th 2018.

• Dragons will be exalted to the Shadowbinder.

• You can ask to be included on a pinglist for changes on rules, run time and prizes!

• Hatchlings count as a level 1 dragon.

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/892f/f/2017/337/8/f/packs_by_juhcmoraes-dbvpaom.png[/img] [quote="LOCKED - unlocks at 900 TICKETS bought"] [b]A full set of stones to accompany your leveled dragon, at your own choice.[/b] Yes, even eliminates! [item=eliminate] [/quote] [quote="LOCKED - unlocks at 2000 TICKETS bought"] [b]Another winner will be drawn and will have a dragon leveled to 25, with a full set of stones to accompany.[/b] Yes, even eliminates for this one too! [item=eliminate] [/quote] [color=black][size=3][font=verdana]Even if you don't win the leveling service + stones (if unlocked), you can get a shot at winning one of these packs! [quote="Close Enough"] [item=scratch] [item=shred] [item=haste] [item=rally] [item=sap] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=ambush][item=ambush] [/quote] [quote="Everyone Needs Intelligence Sometimes!"] [item="meditate"] [item=contuse][item=aid][item=rally] [item=scholar][item=scholar][item=scholar] [item=ambush][item=ambush] Plus a level 12 attack of the element of your choice! [/quote] [quote="I need healing!"] [item=health potion]x99 [item=minor health potion]x99 [item=minor health potion]x99 [/quote] [quote="I AdMIRE You"] [item=vista: mire] [item=salve crate] [item=blackwing croaker crate] [item=Skin: heartred croaker] [item=Skin: Poisonous Toridae] [item=Skin: Psywurm] Plus a set of Mire familiars ([i]not including the toads[/i]) for you to do as you wish (be it to collect, to sell or to throw at Baldwin's cauldron for some sweet, sweet materials)! [/quote] [quote="I AdMEAT I'm hungry"] [item=Blackwing Croaker Leg]x99 [item=Heartred Croaker Leg]x99 [item=common shellbug]x99 [item=bluetipped shellbug]x99 [item=rolling scarab]x99 [item=dung beetle]x99 [item=sicklemaw gar]x99 [item=marsh stalker]x99 [item=redstreak frilled eel]x99 [item=yellow-frilled eel]x99 [item=fire flower]x99 [item=redblood sapper]x99 [item=greenpod bloom]x99 [/quote] [quote="Fluffy Dragon"] [item=scarlet wooly coat] [item=scarlet wooly antennae] [item=scarlet wooly tail] [/quote] [quote="You Can't EsCAPE"] [item=royal cape] [item=woodsdrake cape] [item=duneglider cape] [item=firebreather cape] [item=waverider cape] [item=winter cape] [item=gladewalker cape] [/quote] [quote="Tropical Bird"] [item=tropical birdskull headdress] [item=tropical birdskull armband] [item=tropical birdskull legband] [item=tropical birdskull necklace] [item=tropical birdskull wingpiece] [item=rose feathered wings] [item=rose tail feathers] [/quote] [quote="Don't BURNISH Yourself Out"] [item=burnished filigree helmet] [item=burnished filigree tail guard] [item=burnished filigree gauntlets] [item=burnished filigree breastplate] [item=burnished filigree wing guard] [item=burnished filigree Boots] [/quote] [quote="IRONic"] [item=iron filigree helmet] [item=iron filigree tail guard] [item=iron filigree gauntlets] [item=iron filigree breastplate] [item=iron filigree wing guard] [item=iron filigree Boots] [/quote] [quote="Silver Warrior"] [item=Silver filigree helmet] [item=Silver filigree tail guard] [item=Silver filigree gauntlets] [item=Silver filigree breastplate] [item=Silver filigree wing guard] [item=Silver filigree Boots] [/quote] [quote="Fire and Blood"] [item=bloodscale helmet] [item=bloodscale chest guard] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards] [item=bloodscale wing guard] [item=bloodscale bracers] [item=bloodscale greaves] [item=bloodscale tail guard] [/quote] [color=black][size=3][font=verdana] [b]Stay tuned! More prize packs will likely be added during the week![/b]

packs_by_juhcmoraes-dbvpaom.png

LOCKED - unlocks at 900 TICKETS bought wrote:
A full set of stones to accompany your leveled dragon, at your own choice.

Yes, even eliminates!
Eliminate

LOCKED - unlocks at 2000 TICKETS bought wrote:
Another winner will be drawn and will have a dragon leveled to 25, with a full set of stones to accompany.

Yes, even eliminates for this one too!
Eliminate

Even if you don't win the leveling service + stones (if unlocked), you can get a shot at winning one of these packs!

Close Enough wrote:
Scratch
Shred Haste Rally Sap
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush

Everyone Needs Intelligence Sometimes! wrote:
Meditate
Contuse Aid Rally
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Ambush

Plus a level 12 attack of the element of your choice!

I need healing! wrote:
Health Potion x99
Minor Health Potion x99 Minor Health Potion x99

I AdMIRE You wrote:
Vista: Mire
Salve Crate Blackwing Croaker Crate
Skin: Heartred Croaker Skin: Poisonous Toridae Skin: Psywurm

Plus a set of Mire familiars (not including the toads) for you to do as you wish (be it to collect, to sell or to throw at Baldwin's cauldron for some sweet, sweet materials)!

I AdMEAT I'm hungry wrote:
Blackwing Croaker Leg x99 Heartred Croaker Leg x99 Common Shellbug x99 Bluetipped Shellbug x99 Rolling Scarab x99 Dung Beetle x99 Sicklemaw Gar x99 Marsh Stalker x99
Redstreak Frilled Eel x99 Yellow-Frilled Eel x99 Fire Flower x99 Redblood Sapper x99
Greenpod Bloom x99

Fluffy Dragon wrote:
Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Tail

You Can't EsCAPE wrote:
Royal Cape
Woodsdrake Cape Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Waverider Cape Winter Cape Gladewalker Cape
Tropical Bird wrote:
Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Rose Feathered Wings Rose Tail Feathers

Don't BURNISH Yourself Out wrote:
Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Breastplate Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Burnished Filigree Boots

IRONic wrote:
Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Wing Guard Iron Filigree Boots

Silver Warrior wrote:
Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Tail Guard Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Boots

Fire and Blood wrote:
Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Tail Guard

Stay tuned! More prize packs will likely be added during the week!

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[color=black][size=3][font=verdana] Would you like to link back to this raffle? You can use this button below! [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/639b/f/2017/338/2/f/button_by_juhcmoraes-dbvqmk3.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/30675165][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/639b/f/2017/338/2/f/button_by_juhcmoraes-dbvqmk3.png[/img][/url][/code] [color=black][size=3][font=verdana] A very special thank you to @/Hidd3nstare and @/SimFeetUnder. You guys rock!
Would you like to link back to this raffle? You can use this button below!

button_by_juhcmoraes-dbvqmk3.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/30675165][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/639b/f/2017/338/2/f/button_by_juhcmoraes-dbvqmk3.png[/img][/url]

A very special thank you to @/Hidd3nstare and @/SimFeetUnder. You guys rock!

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7c66069d3174780dc794f130d2c963a9/tumblr_oyza5wHuZ11wui1xdo2_400.png[/img] [font=verdana][color=black][size=3]What's this? This Guardian seems to be guarding this post! Maybe it can be used later. For now, just carry on. Oh? She is pointing towards another thread... It seems like a hatchling race is going on! Why don't you check it out? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2330248][img]https://i.imgur.com/aM3ru77.png[/img][/url] [/center]
tumblr_oyza5wHuZ11wui1xdo2_400.png

What's this? This Guardian seems to be guarding this post! Maybe it can be used later. For now, just carry on.

Oh?
She is pointing towards another thread... It seems like a hatchling race is going on! Why don't you check it out?

aM3ru77.png

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Wooo, This is great Ran!
Wooo, This is great Ran!
@AltEan @Hidd3nstare

And we're officially open!

More prizes will be added as the weeks progresses. For now, I just want to get this started. :)
@AltEan @Hidd3nstare

And we're officially open!

More prizes will be added as the weeks progresses. For now, I just want to get this started. :)

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru

I will buy 10 tickets, sending payment via CR. Cheers!
@Ranmaru

I will buy 10 tickets, sending payment via CR. Cheers!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
bump!
bump!

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
^
^

Then what’s to gain?