Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] EvL OOF RafflE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
@Infernette or @Tarany or @chatoyant I have 19 level 6 dergs, 4 of which have Peregrine (11250 x 4 = 45000). No bonuses for the other 15 (150kt). Pingback whenever ready and I'll set up PA.

(Also I'll get the Sunday goat badge because this will be my third batch and a third attendant. \:D/ )
@Infernette or @Tarany or @chatoyant I have 19 level 6 dergs, 4 of which have Peregrine (11250 x 4 = 45000). No bonuses for the other 15 (150kt). Pingback whenever ready and I'll set up PA.

(Also I'll get the Sunday goat badge because this will be my third batch and a third attendant. \:D/ )
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen Congrats! Trooper Goat's a fun one.
@JonTargaryen Congrats! Trooper Goat's a fun one.
iK0jgh4.png
@JonTargaryren Here :)
@JonTargaryren Here :)
xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png
@Meese are you able to receive? Your status says offline. EDIT OK @Infernette you got em :D

(I love all the goats. You guys have excellent badges.)
@Meese are you able to receive? Your status says offline. EDIT OK @Infernette you got em :D

(I love all the goats. You guys have excellent badges.)
@JonTargaryen Just changed it to online! Looks like Infernette got you though! I'm glad you like them! I hope you'll like the rest that are to come. There's one in particular that I'm rather proud of~
@JonTargaryen Just changed it to online! Looks like Infernette got you though! I'm glad you like them! I hope you'll like the rest that are to come. There's one in particular that I'm rather proud of~
iK0jgh4.png
STORMTROOPER GOAT IS GO

I have a Star Wars fanderg as my current avi so this pleases me. XD
STORMTROOPER GOAT IS GO

I have a Star Wars fanderg as my current avi so this pleases me. XD
@Kuikka

Tossing 6 level 6's your way, I don't think there's any bonuses!
@Kuikka

Tossing 6 level 6's your way, I don't think there's any bonuses!
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@Kuikka
Yeah I'm processing! ^^
@Kuikka
Yeah I'm processing! ^^
tAsGQ8V.png
@Maika @DivineLush @Kelri @FieryRose @zeguk @Cheystar

i'm terribly sorry for the wait! i had been accidentally marked as online. thank you for your patience and for supporting Earth!
@Maika @DivineLush @Kelri @FieryRose @zeguk @Cheystar

i'm terribly sorry for the wait! i had been accidentally marked as online. thank you for your patience and for supporting Earth!
fzww6al.png
@Imani Sending you 14 level 5s via PA, 2 with bonus
@Imani Sending you 14 level 5s via PA, 2 with bonus
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142