Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] EvL OOF RafflE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
@Tarany @Afazeria @TwistedFlyte whichever one of you pings first gets PA: I have 20 level 6 dergs, none with any bonuses, all 10kt each.
@Tarany @Afazeria @TwistedFlyte whichever one of you pings first gets PA: I have 20 level 6 dergs, none with any bonuses, all 10kt each.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen

sure send them my way
@JonTargaryen

sure send them my way
e0E8Rzw.png
@TwistedFlyte OK! Setting up PA for them now :D
@TwistedFlyte OK! Setting up PA for them now :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
We have found some goats the need rounding up, please check the badge post what you can do to catch them!
We have found some goats the need rounding up, please check the badge post what you can do to catch them!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@JonTargaryen

I counted 19. Please double check to make sure I counted correctly. Thanks!

eta: Just got #20. Thanks again!
@JonTargaryen

I counted 19. Please double check to make sure I counted correctly. Thanks!

eta: Just got #20. Thanks again!
e0E8Rzw.png
[quote name="Takora" date=2017-12-10 05:14:21] We have found some goats the need rounding up, please check the badge post what you can do to catch them! [/quote] Aww, they are so cute!
Takora wrote on 2017-12-10:

Aww, they are so cute!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
@Tarany

While I'd love free tickets I didn't have to work for, I sent 13 dragons, 4 of which had peregrine gene bonus, and I seem to have been recorded as having sent in 18 with 9 gene bonuses and that's not the same X)

Edit: thank you <3
@Tarany

While I'd love free tickets I didn't have to work for, I sent 13 dragons, 4 of which had peregrine gene bonus, and I seem to have been recorded as having sent in 18 with 9 gene bonuses and that's not the same X)

Edit: thank you <3
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@kunacottontail

OMG thank you for pointing that out, I got some dragons from another user mixed in because your names had the same lenght D:

*goes to cry in corner*
@kunacottontail

OMG thank you for pointing that out, I got some dragons from another user mixed in because your names had the same lenght D:

*goes to cry in corner*
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Tarany

nooo dont worry everyone messes up at some point! thats why ticket entry sheets are public, so people can check to make sure their dragons get entered accurately <3 at least you're not entering by ID so you aren't going to overwrite other peoples dragons (rip younger me)
@Tarany

nooo dont worry everyone messes up at some point! thats why ticket entry sheets are public, so people can check to make sure their dragons get entered accurately <3 at least you're not entering by ID so you aren't going to overwrite other peoples dragons (rip younger me)
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@kunacottontail

TBH if we still had to enter dragon IDs I would NOT be an raffle attendant >.>
(Even though the prizes are great they can't offer enough to pay for my sanity :P)
@kunacottontail

TBH if we still had to enter dragon IDs I would NOT be an raffle attendant >.>
(Even though the prizes are great they can't offer enough to pay for my sanity :P)
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142