Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
@kuill @Skanti

Yup and yup! Sorry, left the sheet open so I could mark myself offline when I started raiding and then forgot anyway lol.
@kuill @Skanti

Yup and yup! Sorry, left the sheet open so I could mark myself offline when I started raiding and then forgot anyway lol.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@desnik

Just saw your note on the boarding form, everything okay? Have edited the spreadsheet, it should be fine now :)

@desnik

Just saw your note on the boarding form, everything okay? Have edited the spreadsheet, it should be fine now :)

w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@kuill I just tried to mark myself as online but it's not letting me. (It's protected.)
@kuill I just tried to mark myself as online but it's not letting me. (It's protected.)
@DawnWeyr

Okay, try again! So sorry for the spreadsheety nonsense X__x
@DawnWeyr

Okay, try again! So sorry for the spreadsheety nonsense X__x
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@kuill It's all good, I'll go edit to my heart's content!
@kuill It's all good, I'll go edit to my heart's content!
@kuill No worries, thanks!
@kuill No worries, thanks!
@jazzyleia

May I take 9 of your lair spaces?

@jazzyleia

May I take 9 of your lair spaces?

@kuill @Isti @SunnyNyaa @Yay To everyone who pinged me, sorry I was away from my computer for a while. Please send crossroads for leveled dragons (I do not feed my dragons) and I will be happy to hold them.
@kuill @Isti @SunnyNyaa @Yay To everyone who pinged me, sorry I was away from my computer for a while. Please send crossroads for leveled dragons (I do not feed my dragons) and I will be happy to hold them.
@Desnik

Sending 24 dragons your way!
@Desnik

Sending 24 dragons your way!
@desnik

Hiya! Sending 22 dragons your way. Thank you so so very much for offering your lair space. <3
@desnik

Hiya! Sending 22 dragons your way. Thank you so so very much for offering your lair space. <3
oTVkboM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110