Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Goo Swamp
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Blucbcrry it also says any stuff that may be left behind, so I think those items would count!
(and you can send stuff whether it counts towards that or not, is just a fun part)
@Blucbcrry it also says any stuff that may be left behind, so I think those items would count!
(and you can send stuff whether it counts towards that or not, is just a fun part)
[quote name="SimFeetUnder" date=2017-11-02 21:42:29] @Blucbcrry it also says any stuff that may be left behind, so I think those items would count! (and you can send stuff whether it counts towards that or not, is just a fun part) [/quote] This ^^^^^
SimFeetUnder wrote on 2017-11-02:

This ^^^^^
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare

I sent things! ^^
@Hidd3nstare

I sent things! ^^
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Blucbcrry So you did!

And on that note! All three Prize Packs are unlocked for today!!
@Blucbcrry So you did!

And on that note! All three Prize Packs are unlocked for today!!
unknown.png
ooo, that tun's pretty
ooo, that tun's pretty
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@KaioticWolf @Snivy88

This is your nightly ping that the winners will be drawn at 00:20 FR Time, which is during RO.

This will be happening here, on my Rabbit, and will be done on Random.org

Everyone else is welcome to join as well ^^
@KaioticWolf @Snivy88

This is your nightly ping that the winners will be drawn at 00:20 FR Time, which is during RO.

This will be happening here, on my Rabbit, and will be done on Random.org

Everyone else is welcome to join as well ^^
unknown.png
Sooo..... This is weirdly Deja vu inducing....

Also im gonna apologise now for any spelling mistakes, i have a cat sitting in front of my screen....

Winner of prize pack 1: @Simfeetunder
Winner of prize pack 2: @Snivy88
Winner of prize pack 3: @Drakenhart

Snivy you also sent the most Value!

Sim you sent the most Items!

Sooo..... This is weirdly Deja vu inducing....

Also im gonna apologise now for any spelling mistakes, i have a cat sitting in front of my screen....

Winner of prize pack 1: @Simfeetunder
Winner of prize pack 2: @Snivy88
Winner of prize pack 3: @Drakenhart

Snivy you also sent the most Value!

Sim you sent the most Items!

unknown.png
Woooooo
Woooooo
Todays Contest:

Shapes!

If the icon has a Circle, Oblong, or a Square in it, send it on over!

@wingworm @depinvenom @kvon @hyacindy @feralrookie @electriwinter @ladyfalcon13 @simfeetunder @jestro @zillua @ShadowEchelon @cheshly @Drakenhart @October @KaioticWolf @lulzrose @Mondschatten @jamiesdragunz @blucbcrry
Todays Contest:

Shapes!

If the icon has a Circle, Oblong, or a Square in it, send it on over!

@wingworm @depinvenom @kvon @hyacindy @feralrookie @electriwinter @ladyfalcon13 @simfeetunder @jestro @zillua @ShadowEchelon @cheshly @Drakenhart @October @KaioticWolf @lulzrose @Mondschatten @jamiesdragunz @blucbcrry
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare oh my that was funny (ironic) - because I wasn't expecting to win anything AND I collect gen1's. It was just so coincidentally appropriate! haha. :) Thanks!
@Hidd3nstare oh my that was funny (ironic) - because I wasn't expecting to win anything AND I collect gen1's. It was just so coincidentally appropriate! haha. :) Thanks!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14