Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Raffling All That I Own
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
@Dohmalore

1. 12 What You're Really Here For
2. 01 Misc Retired
3. 11 Clever Lightning Title Here
4. 10 Flameforger Fixins
5. 09 A Super Starfall
6. 08 Loot & Riot
7. 06 Gifts of the Gala
8. 05 Trickmurk Treasures
9. Tier 3 Mystery Prizes
10. 03 Wonders of Wavecrest
11. 02 Greenskeeper Goodies
@Dohmalore

1. 12 What You're Really Here For
2. 01 Misc Retired
3. 11 Clever Lightning Title Here
4. 10 Flameforger Fixins
5. 09 A Super Starfall
6. 08 Loot & Riot
7. 06 Gifts of the Gala
8. 05 Trickmurk Treasures
9. Tier 3 Mystery Prizes
10. 03 Wonders of Wavecrest
11. 02 Greenskeeper Goodies
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
@Dohmalore

OMG thank you so much!

My picks
1. High Class
2. The Biggest Friends You Can Imagine
3. Remember when there was so little apparel people decided silks weren't ugly & tacky?
4. Wild World
5. RPG CLASS - WARRIOR
6. We Bought A Fancier Zoo
7. Box Of Jox
8. RPG CLASS - MAGE
9. GARFIELD the DEALS WARLOCK
@Dohmalore

OMG thank you so much!

My picks
1. High Class
2. The Biggest Friends You Can Imagine
3. Remember when there was so little apparel people decided silks weren't ugly & tacky?
4. Wild World
5. RPG CLASS - WARRIOR
7. Box Of Jox
8. RPG CLASS - MAGE
9. GARFIELD the DEALS WARLOCK
Congrats to everyone! And whoops, we've been bottle feeding baby goats and I completely forgot to check this.
Congrats to everyone! And whoops, we've been bottle feeding baby goats and I completely forgot to check this.
*flustered noises*
Heck
I was out of town mostly for the last couple days, can't believe I missed this...
Welp,, congratz to the new winners I guess ;v;
*flustered noises*
Heck
I was out of town mostly for the last couple days, can't believe I missed this...
Welp,, congratz to the new winners I guess ;v;
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Dohmalore hey sorry i didnt reply earlier, do i still have time to do a list? :) ok i checked and i think i have time, so here it is!!

1. Remember when there was so little apparel people decided silks weren't ugly & tacky?
2. High Class
3. Baldwin Gift Basket
4. Box of Jox
5. Wild World
7. RPG CLASS - MAGE
8. Put On A Show
9. RPG CLASS - WARRIOR
10. RPG CLASS - THIEF
11. GARFIELD the DEALS WARLOCK
12. The Biggest Friends You Can Imagine
@Dohmalore hey sorry i didnt reply earlier, do i still have time to do a list? :) ok i checked and i think i have time, so here it is!!

1. Remember when there was so little apparel people decided silks weren't ugly & tacky?
2. High Class
3. Baldwin Gift Basket
4. Box of Jox
5. Wild World
7. RPG CLASS - MAGE
8. Put On A Show
9. RPG CLASS - WARRIOR
10. RPG CLASS - THIEF
11. GARFIELD the DEALS WARLOCK
12. The Biggest Friends You Can Imagine
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
General Update for anyone tracking the thread:

Tier 1 prizes have all been sent out, except for @leavesfalling 's, because they have not confirmed their win (I don't need a list i just need to know you're still active on fr so i don't send 8 CRs full of familiars to a dead account)

I'm going to start sending out Tier 2 prizes now!

Also if you were pinged but can't find where, it was likely when i added the names of winners onto the prize posts(I did not know it still pinged people when u edit a post sorry about that)
General Update for anyone tracking the thread:

Tier 1 prizes have all been sent out, except for @leavesfalling 's, because they have not confirmed their win (I don't need a list i just need to know you're still active on fr so i don't send 8 CRs full of familiars to a dead account)

I'm going to start sending out Tier 2 prizes now!

Also if you were pinged but can't find where, it was likely when i added the names of winners onto the prize posts(I did not know it still pinged people when u edit a post sorry about that)
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
>>>heavy wheezing

Thank you again, @Dohmalore. Good luck sending out all these prizes, and thanks so much for hosting the giveaway in general! Best wishes to wherever you go after here. You started this giveaway when I had just joined and I hoped I could just get a few things to get me started. Consider me SHOOK.
>>>heavy wheezing

Thank you again, @Dohmalore. Good luck sending out all these prizes, and thanks so much for hosting the giveaway in general! Best wishes to wherever you go after here. You started this giveaway when I had just joined and I hoped I could just get a few things to get me started. Consider me SHOOK.
@Dohmalore
Sorry, just got on. Yay, I actually got something!
@Dohmalore
Sorry, just got on. Yay, I actually got something!
@Dohmalore Forgot to mention this when I accepted my prize, but thank you for running this raffle!
@Dohmalore Forgot to mention this when I accepted my prize, but thank you for running this raffle!
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Dohmalore

Ah! I stepped away for a vacation and just saw that I was picked on the 10th! Did I miss my chance? ^o^
@Dohmalore

Ah! I stepped away for a vacation and just saw that I was picked on the 10th! Did I miss my chance? ^o^
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148