Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CS Pet/Item Grabbags - online
1 2
currently trying to quit chickensmoothie, and cleanse out my mass of pets and items. All of these date back to 2008, including store pets/Rares/Very rares!

the years of these items are all random, and most will be drawn from your WL if possible!

UPDATE: I have been running low on rares, so these tiers are no longer set it stone. You have a chance of anywhere between 1 - 3 rares, an abundance of items/uncommon/commons to make up the difference.

Tier 1

10 wishlist items {if applicable}
5 random uncommons
Assortment of Commons/Very Commons
2 Rares or 1 Very Rare

price: 25k or 25g

Tier 2

15 wishlist items {if applicable}
10 random uncommons
3 rares or 2 Very Rares

price: 50k or 50g

please send a CR with your CS Username and what package you would like!
currently trying to quit chickensmoothie, and cleanse out my mass of pets and items. All of these date back to 2008, including store pets/Rares/Very rares!

the years of these items are all random, and most will be drawn from your WL if possible!

UPDATE: I have been running low on rares, so these tiers are no longer set it stone. You have a chance of anywhere between 1 - 3 rares, an abundance of items/uncommon/commons to make up the difference.

Tier 1

10 wishlist items {if applicable}
5 random uncommons
2 Rares or 1 Very Rare

price: 25k or 25g

Tier 2

15 wishlist items {if applicable}
10 random uncommons
3 rares or 2 Very Rares

price: 50k or 50g

please send a CR with your CS Username and what package you would like!
[quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-26 18:16:02] bump [/quote]
Zippo wrote on 2017-09-26:
bump
[quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-27 08:33:36] [quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-26 18:16:02] bump [/quote] [/quote]
Zippo wrote on 2017-09-27:
bump
@Zippo

Sent a CR ^^
@Zippo

Sent a CR ^^
[quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-27 13:06:21] [quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-27 08:33:36] [quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-26 18:16:02] bump [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
bump
[quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-27 13:06:21] [quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-27 08:33:36] [quote name="Zippo" date=2017-09-26 18:16:02] bump [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
bump
I have a few concerns with getting scammed (I have not traded much on FR) so how will this work out so I KNOW I'm gonna get what I'm paying for?
I have a few concerns with getting scammed (I have not traded much on FR) so how will this work out so I KNOW I'm gonna get what I'm paying for?
@ChillerWhale
That's the risk with off-site trades, you can never be 100% sure to get what was promised.
But I can say that zippo is trustworthy and I'm proud the present my my tier 1 I brought from them.
(you can click every pet to see that they are form zippo's CS account, if you want) :3

For future off-site trades maybe ask for a handler (someone who get both sides and exchanges them) or ask for people who already brought/traded with them so they can deliver proofs like links to the trades.

(only here because I think about buying a second set xD)
@ChillerWhale
That's the risk with off-site trades, you can never be 100% sure to get what was promised.
But I can say that zippo is trustworthy and I'm proud the present my my tier 1 I brought from them.
(you can click every pet to see that they are form zippo's CS account, if you want) :3

For future off-site trades maybe ask for a handler (someone who get both sides and exchanges them) or ask for people who already brought/traded with them so they can deliver proofs like links to the trades.

(only here because I think about buying a second set xD)
tumblr_nwst6iddsz1sf301oo10_400.png
WIP; need to finish dragon layouts first
@AkiraCato

Alright, thank you!

@Zippo I'll be sending over the treasure now
@AkiraCato

Alright, thank you!

@Zippo I'll be sending over the treasure now
@AkiraCato
ah thank you for giving advice and proving my non-scamness {I can't think of how to word that}!

@ChillerWhale
My usual process is sending the trade for you to accept then accepting the CR if that comforts you at all!
@AkiraCato
ah thank you for giving advice and proving my non-scamness {I can't think of how to word that}!

@ChillerWhale
My usual process is sending the trade for you to accept then accepting the CR if that comforts you at all!
1 2