Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Hatchlings/Dragons! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
So when I first made this thread I didn't know how to forum well so I put it in the Dragon Sale forum like an idiot, so it's here now.

This is gonna be my general giveaway thread for dragons, I think. So the title will change when I have new hatchlings or dragons to give away, and you will see past comments from other hatchlings I gave away! Only the dragons ON THIS POST are up for grabs; other dragons in my lair ARE NOT.

First come first serve and one per person (per day), I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Also, just in case people are wondering, you do NOT have to be new to get a free dragon/hatchling! I just like giving out free dragons/hatchlings to everyone. >u<

I also ask that you P L E A S E check above you before commenting; I can't be on here 24/7, so claimed dragons aren't immediately removed. Please be aware of this and check to make sure that the dragon you want is still available as far as you can tell.

Dragons are listed after the Hatchlings!

Hatchlings:

Dragons:

Again, first come first serve and one per person (per day), I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Please don’t ask for a dragon if you don’t have the space for it! Though if you ask me to hold one until you have space, I can work with that, generally holding for 2-3 days.

Don't forget to ping me, @Solarfox123, so that I see your comment
So when I first made this thread I didn't know how to forum well so I put it in the Dragon Sale forum like an idiot, so it's here now.

This is gonna be my general giveaway thread for dragons, I think. So the title will change when I have new hatchlings or dragons to give away, and you will see past comments from other hatchlings I gave away! Only the dragons ON THIS POST are up for grabs; other dragons in my lair ARE NOT.

First come first serve and one per person (per day), I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Also, just in case people are wondering, you do NOT have to be new to get a free dragon/hatchling! I just like giving out free dragons/hatchlings to everyone. >u<

I also ask that you P L E A S E check above you before commenting; I can't be on here 24/7, so claimed dragons aren't immediately removed. Please be aware of this and check to make sure that the dragon you want is still available as far as you can tell.

Dragons are listed after the Hatchlings!

Hatchlings:

Dragons:

Again, first come first serve and one per person (per day), I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Please don’t ask for a dragon if you don’t have the space for it! Though if you ask me to hold one until you have space, I can work with that, generally holding for 2-3 days.

Don't forget to ping me, @Solarfox123, so that I see your comment
+1 hour FR time
all these dragons are crazy nice, but i think my favorite is Enakai....can i claim him?
all these dragons are crazy nice, but i think my favorite is Enakai....can i claim him?
@mackmole

Ah, thanks! And absolutely, I've sent him over. >u<
@mackmole

Ah, thanks! And absolutely, I've sent him over. >u<
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox124 If I could have Torfri, the female Snapper baby derg, I would be overjoyed. Please.
@Solarfox124 If I could have Torfri, the female Snapper baby derg, I would be overjoyed. Please.
@SneakySnek

Of course, I've sent her over!
@SneakySnek

Of course, I've sent her over!
+1 hour FR time
may i have that lovely fae hirini?
may i have that lovely fae hirini?
Is Kalaylan still available? @Solarfox123
Is Kalaylan still available? @Solarfox123
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
oh gosh im horrible at using forums! bleh but i'd love that fae hirini @solarfox123 ( sorry i didnt ping u before!)
oh gosh im horrible at using forums! bleh but i'd love that fae hirini @solarfox123 ( sorry i didnt ping u before!)
@Drazerii

Of course, I've sent him over! And don't worry about the pinging, I make sure to check on the forum just in case someone forgets/doesn't know! Pinging just makes it a little easier, but isn't necessary. >u<

@Gaming4Lyfe

Yes, I've sent him over!
@Drazerii

Of course, I've sent him over! And don't worry about the pinging, I make sure to check on the forum just in case someone forgets/doesn't know! Pinging just makes it a little easier, but isn't necessary. >u<

@Gaming4Lyfe

Yes, I've sent him over!
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 Are Raura and Hirini available? If I have to pick one I'd like Raura, but I love them both so much !
@Solarfox123 Are Raura and Hirini available? If I have to pick one I'd like Raura, but I love them both so much !
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34