Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Help A Newbie Raffle - Winners Drawn!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141 142
@Potterhead

2 questions:

1. Do you want a banner or a signature

2. What do you want the theme of your banner/signature to be?
@Potterhead

2 questions:

1. Do you want a banner or a signature

2. What do you want the theme of your banner/signature to be?
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@Kylaila @Gwynivere
Thank you for the bumps!

According to our rules, your bumps aren't entered in the bump raffle since you don't have our button in your signature. You may not care and are just friendly bumping, but just in case you want to be included in the bump raffle going forward, you do have to add the button to your signature (see bump raffle rules on first page).
@Kylaila @Gwynivere
Thank you for the bumps!

According to our rules, your bumps aren't entered in the bump raffle since you don't have our button in your signature. You may not care and are just friendly bumping, but just in case you want to be included in the bump raffle going forward, you do have to add the button to your signature (see bump raffle rules on first page).
9kcPMa2.gif
@LancelotOfTheSky
This may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by " banner or signature"? I thought a banner was something you put IN a signature.

We do have the button that people can put in their sig, but I guess offering other options is good.
@LancelotOfTheSky
This may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by " banner or signature"? I thought a banner was something you put IN a signature.

We do have the button that people can put in their sig, but I guess offering other options is good.
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead No problem XD You probably know what a signature is, But a banner is like the big header of the whole thing. Here's an example from my graphics shop [img]http://i.imgur.com/2moQBY1.png[/img]
@Potterhead

No problem XD You probably know what a signature is,

But a banner is like the big header of the whole thing. Here's an example from my graphics shop

2moQBY1.png
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@LancelotOfTheSky sending PM
@LancelotOfTheSky sending PM
9kcPMa2.gif
Bump 1
Bump 1
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
Bump 2
Bump 2
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif