Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
@MaliciousAngel
I've sent him over
@MaliciousAngel
I've sent him over
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png7NDj66r.png?jW9gh=party.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@DraconicRobot

Thank you so much!! I will take good care of him!
@DraconicRobot

Thank you so much!! I will take good care of him!
sh5xjiu.png mtHAEL4.pngGUa9lQd.pngnfy0IrS.png
KwxLkEj.pngifVkkqf.pngmlSrRbK.pngrix3ppo.png
6OezIjj.pngk7mTvIf.pngmlHpBMC.pngBT1N47G.png
AOsZxjG.png6Cw2S3h.pnggE96VFA.pngwLurwzJ.png
@xSourGrapesx @Skyhalem Thank you for adopting them! The crossroads have been sent!
@xSourGrapesx @Skyhalem Thank you for adopting them! The crossroads have been sent!
d6QFEQm.png ChsTiQk.png
@hamiltoncat123 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317928/31792796_350.png[/img] ---------------------- Indigobell, better known as Indie, is hopelessly in love with the natural world, specifically the most colorful aspects. She will wander the lands for hours on end, day after day, simply enjoying the sights, only returning to the lair late at night to sleep. She's a soul-seeker, craving the uplifting, free, peaceful feel that a glorious sunset or aurora borealis awakens within her, and, really, as long as she has that, she's content. She's calm, quiet, and happy, very low-maintenance, but terribly claustrophobic, quickly losing her head if cramped up inside for too long. She's also rather anti-social, and really prefers to be alone. She sometimes practices song and dance, which is simply a result of the tranquility that her travels bring her soul. She feels they connect her to the moment in a way that only the acts are capable of. --------------------- In love with this girl, I've got great plans for her. Thanks! <3
@hamiltoncat123
31792796_350.png
Indigobell, better known as Indie, is hopelessly in love with the natural world, specifically the most colorful aspects. She will wander the lands for hours on end, day after day, simply enjoying the sights, only returning to the lair late at night to sleep. She's a soul-seeker, craving the uplifting, free, peaceful feel that a glorious sunset or aurora borealis awakens within her, and, really, as long as she has that, she's content. She's calm, quiet, and happy, very low-maintenance, but terribly claustrophobic, quickly losing her head if cramped up inside for too long. She's also rather anti-social, and really prefers to be alone.

She sometimes practices song and dance, which is simply a result of the tranquility that her travels bring her soul. She feels they connect her to the moment in a way that only the acts are capable of.

In love with this girl, I've got great plans for her. Thanks! <3
wew.gifsiggy_small_by_canischiroptera-dc6n0tq.pngwater.gif
@UnseenRangerGal
Someone bought the Nocturne I have on here from me, so she can be taken off the list.
@UnseenRangerGal
Someone bought the Nocturne I have on here from me, so she can be taken off the list.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png7NDj66r.png?jW9gh=party.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@UnseenRangerGal Can you remove my two spirals (Azerite and Lazuli) please? They've been up for roughly 3 weeks (I think), so I doubt they're gonna be adopted.
@UnseenRangerGal Can you remove my two spirals (Azerite and Lazuli) please? They've been up for roughly 3 weeks (I think), so I doubt they're gonna be adopted.
d6QFEQm.png ChsTiQk.png
@UnseenRangerGal
No one has adopted my Coatl yet so I think it's time I asked she be taken off the list here
@UnseenRangerGal
No one has adopted my Coatl yet so I think it's time I asked she be taken off the list here
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152