Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC]OOFR: Dessert Beach Party! Round 7
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
I am back and ready for action!
I am back and ready for action!
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
@FunwithaPorpoise
Quick question: does sending dragons to AFF also count towards the level total on the tiered badges? My AFF order totals about 400 levels, and being able to count those towards the badge totals would be a great help.
@FunwithaPorpoise
Quick question: does sending dragons to AFF also count towards the level total on the tiered badges? My AFF order totals about 400 levels, and being able to count those towards the badge totals would be a great help.
Art by Drytil
@funwithaporpoise I sent in 3lv7s with gene or breed bonuses a bit after rollover to @howlinggale that don't seem to be in the spreadsheet.
@funwithaporpoise I sent in 3lv7s with gene or breed bonuses a bit after rollover to @howlinggale that don't seem to be in the spreadsheet.
@Rhea
@Rhea
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@bmeduho sending 2 level 7s, 24g and 140 tix total
@bmeduho sending 2 level 7s, 24g and 140 tix total
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally
Thanks for the heads up!
@Eternally
Thanks for the heads up!
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
@bmeduho

Sending a lv.25 and a lv.5 your way (1-way) for 1150 tickets!
@bmeduho

Sending a lv.25 and a lv.5 your way (1-way) for 1150 tickets!
@Sophiellum Thanks for the support <3
@Sophiellum Thanks for the support <3
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
@Addmon
Sure thing! Dragons for the raffle, the public buy, and art for fodder all count towards the tiered badges.

@Naem
Some users record their IDs on a separate sheet to reduce the likelihood of overwriting other cells, so @HowlingGale might not have entered the data into the main sheet just yet. I will check with them to see if this is the case.
@Addmon
Sure thing! Dragons for the raffle, the public buy, and art for fodder all count towards the tiered badges.

@Naem
Some users record their IDs on a separate sheet to reduce the likelihood of overwriting other cells, so @HowlingGale might not have entered the data into the main sheet just yet. I will check with them to see if this is the case.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@Naem

I thought those were for the PB? I am so sorry, I'll go ahead and use the PA history and log those in >< I get confused with PAs, which is OOFR, which is PB.
@Naem

I thought those were for the PB? I am so sorry, I'll go ahead and use the PA history and log those in >< I get confused with PAs, which is OOFR, which is PB.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57