Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125
@Alohomora I'm new to this out-of-flight raffle business, sent you one level 8 via PA. (Do I have to ping someone every time or can I just send someone a private auction?)
@Alohomora I'm new to this out-of-flight raffle business, sent you one level 8 via PA. (Do I have to ping someone every time or can I just send someone a private auction?)
@Laisai

There's no need to ping someone every time, although if you are going to be sending a large batch of dragons, lots of receivers will appreciate it if you give them a heads up.

Processing your dragon now. Thank you for supporting Ice!
@Laisai

There's no need to ping someone every time, although if you are going to be sending a large batch of dragons, lots of receivers will appreciate it if you give them a heads up.

Processing your dragon now. Thank you for supporting Ice!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@DeviBrigard
hy ! i'm really lost with your system ^^ where is the spreadcheet for helpers from other flies ?
@DeviBrigard
hy ! i'm really lost with your system ^^ where is the spreadcheet for helpers from other flies ?
Hello!! Is this raffle still open? If so, could I buy some tickets plese? :) I haven't quite understood where I send treasure payment for this raffle though, so if you could direct me it would be awesome...!
Hello!! Is this raffle still open? If so, could I buy some tickets plese? :) I haven't quite understood where I send treasure payment for this raffle though, so if you could direct me it would be awesome...!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@Anariel

Love that note of your xD Good luck Ice!
@Anariel

Love that note of your xD Good luck Ice!

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@GeriVl Ah ha, thank you! :3
(sorry for the small delay I ran downstairs to grab some food!)

thank you for supporting ice!
@GeriVl Ah ha, thank you! :3
(sorry for the small delay I ran downstairs to grab some food!)

thank you for supporting ice!
CjZPX07.png
@MaDovahVhenan

Yes, you can buy tickets with treasure!

You can purchase 1 ticket for 950 treasure or 1 ticket for 1 gem. Please PM your order to DeviBrigard (#127565).

Thanks for supporting Ice!
@MaDovahVhenan

Yes, you can buy tickets with treasure!

You can purchase 1 ticket for 950 treasure or 1 ticket for 1 gem. Please PM your order to DeviBrigard (#127565).

Thanks for supporting Ice!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@alohomora Thank you!! :D :D
@alohomora Thank you!! :D :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@Moonpiebandit
Sent some dergs in for tix and treasure! ^_^
@Moonpiebandit
Sent some dergs in for tix and treasure! ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Awesome! They should all be recorded now and thank you so much for supporting Ice! :D
@ColoradoBlues

Awesome! They should all be recorded now and thank you so much for supporting Ice! :D
QqPcQdi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125