Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~♥~Nimble Ninja Raffle~♥~ OVER!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 97
Bump:)
wateranim1.gif
wateranim1.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0ppk9qC.png[/img][/center]
0ppk9qC.png
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
There are ping lists you are more than welcome to either ask to be added, or add yourself. :)

General Ping List:
@Gwynivere @Unownsender @Stoat @SpoonsMcGeee @XboaX

Hello, there!
As most of you may already know, I'm preparing for a big move from one country back to another. I will be officially flying out in 2-3 weeks. So between then and now (and a few extra days or weeks after I arrive) I may be on less frequently as I am almost always mentally and physically exhausted.
I am still logging in here and there, but not via computer so I can input all the necessary bumps and purchased tickets, etc.
I apologize for this and any inconveniences it may cause, but this is a move I have been desperately waiting for for what seems like forever...

If you would like to get in contact with me for a quicker reply, please PM. I get loads of alerts a day, so PMs catch my attention a lot faster.

I wish you all a wonderful day!!
♥♥♥
There are ping lists you are more than welcome to either ask to be added, or add yourself. :)

General Ping List:
@Gwynivere @Unownsender @Stoat @SpoonsMcGeee @XboaX

Hello, there!
As most of you may already know, I'm preparing for a big move from one country back to another. I will be officially flying out in 2-3 weeks. So between then and now (and a few extra days or weeks after I arrive) I may be on less frequently as I am almost always mentally and physically exhausted.
I am still logging in here and there, but not via computer so I can input all the necessary bumps and purchased tickets, etc.
I apologize for this and any inconveniences it may cause, but this is a move I have been desperately waiting for for what seems like forever...

If you would like to get in contact with me for a quicker reply, please PM. I get loads of alerts a day, so PMs catch my attention a lot faster.

I wish you all a wonderful day!!
♥♥♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Unownsender @SpoonsMcGeee

Heyo!!

I saw you both had sent CRs and canceled.
If you're still willing, feel free to send again! I'm caught up with everything for now, so I'll be able to accept and enter tickets asap. ^.^
@Unownsender @SpoonsMcGeee

Heyo!!

I saw you both had sent CRs and canceled.
If you're still willing, feel free to send again! I'm caught up with everything for now, so I'll be able to accept and enter tickets asap. ^.^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
wateranim1.gif
wateranim1.gif
Bump
Bump
Slots_Button.png
Bump!
Bump!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
bump
bump
We all have a little darkness inside
a118e305-302c-11e7-96d2-13ef97b06e1a.gif
@Unownsender
Your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet!
Thank you!! <3
@Unownsender
Your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet!
Thank you!! <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0ppk9qC.png[/img][/center]
0ppk9qC.png
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif