Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Fighter's Raffle (Ended)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@mataschmata Can you ping me when you hit around the 250 mark? I'll buy my tickets then, if you don't mind ^^
@mataschmata Can you ping me when you hit around the 250 mark? I'll buy my tickets then, if you don't mind ^^
og1nrYo.gif
@StarryFlight will do!
@StarryFlight will do!
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@queenmedusozoa @Anourou @Premiumhugs @CHINCHINLOVER @Ellapinky @heartcrusher1 @kyiah @starryflight

This raffle has gone on long enough. I'm kind of tired of bumping it and not getting any entries, so I've decided to remove the ticket limit and instead set the raffle to end one month from now, on August 15th. Because of how few tickets have been selling, I think this is best as there's now a confirmed date for when the raffle will end.

This is even better for all of you, because the less tickets there are, the higher chance you'll win.

I've also added the option to get 2 extra tickets by putting the stamp in your signature.
@queenmedusozoa @Anourou @Premiumhugs @CHINCHINLOVER @Ellapinky @heartcrusher1 @kyiah @starryflight

This raffle has gone on long enough. I'm kind of tired of bumping it and not getting any entries, so I've decided to remove the ticket limit and instead set the raffle to end one month from now, on August 15th. Because of how few tickets have been selling, I think this is best as there's now a confirmed date for when the raffle will end.

This is even better for all of you, because the less tickets there are, the higher chance you'll win.

I've also added the option to get 2 extra tickets by putting the stamp in your signature.
bump
bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13