Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG]Nature Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
@Synzia

I feel bad pinging you since you'll probably get a ton of pings.

Please take your time sorting through everything! I just wanted to let you know I am Monera!
@Synzia

I feel bad pinging you since you'll probably get a ton of pings.

Please take your time sorting through everything! I just wanted to let you know I am Monera!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus @TheKillingEdge

Thank you for informing me of your houses! I am (slowly but surely) working my way through everything! Thank goodness the new auction house condenses pings!
@GrecianZephyrus @TheKillingEdge

Thank you for informing me of your houses! I am (slowly but surely) working my way through everything! Thank goodness the new auction house condenses pings!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Synzia

Seriously - take your time on mine. I am off to bed :) By my count I sent you 53 level 6 dragons. I didn't bother looking at everyone for the color bonus so they're all the same amount regardless.
@Synzia

Seriously - take your time on mine. I am off to bed :) By my count I sent you 53 level 6 dragons. I didn't bother looking at everyone for the color bonus so they're all the same amount regardless.
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@Naem @Jinjer @valarauka @Lupinus @Krastei

I apologize for such a long wait! I'm slightly overwhelmed at the moment, but I will have all of your dragons listed in just a short while! Thank you for being so patient!~ :3
@Naem @Jinjer @valarauka @Lupinus @Krastei

I apologize for such a long wait! I'm slightly overwhelmed at the moment, but I will have all of your dragons listed in just a short while! Thank you for being so patient!~ :3
@Korangar no worries, sorry for hitting you with such a deluge, but ice has a leveling comp on this week and you got a good chunk of my pre-levels :)
@Korangar no worries, sorry for hitting you with such a deluge, but ice has a leveling comp on this week and you got a good chunk of my pre-levels :)
@Korangar

It's no problem! I'm in no hurry so feel free to bump me to the bottom of your priorities if you like.

By the way, how do breed/gene/color bonuses work with gems?
@Korangar

It's no problem! I'm in no hurry so feel free to bump me to the bottom of your priorities if you like.

By the way, how do breed/gene/color bonuses work with gems?
2e2UMYR.png
@Korangar, oh! I forgot, can you please put me down as Monera? I've done my sorting test :)
@Korangar, oh! I forgot, can you please put me down as Monera? I've done my sorting test :)
@Valyrie

It was brought to my attention by @valarauka that the bonuses in gem amounts is not listed at the moment, though I'm not sure who to go to for that, nor am I positive of the correct amount. Any information would be appreciated!~ :3
@Valyrie

It was brought to my attention by @valarauka that the bonuses in gem amounts is not listed at the moment, though I'm not sure who to go to for that, nor am I positive of the correct amount. Any information would be appreciated!~ :3
@Korangar

Just letting you know I will be sending some dragons your way! I'm in Arcane and in Animalia so you don't need to do any extra checking~
@Korangar

Just letting you know I will be sending some dragons your way! I'm in Arcane and in Animalia so you don't need to do any extra checking~
c33OBRd.png
@Naem

Of course!~ No problem!

@Naem

Of course!~ No problem!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123