Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FOE Raffle [Closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106
bump
bump
I've sent 5k via CR for 10 tickets and I've added the button/icon to my sig for 100 tickets. ^^
I've sent 5k via CR for 10 tickets and I've added the button/icon to my sig for 100 tickets. ^^
@Moonpiebandit
Sending in gems and items as a PM!!
@Moonpiebandit
Sending in gems and items as a PM!!
Bump.
Bump.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
[center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/b/2/llama_emoji_05__flower_sparkles___v1__by_jerikuto-d6toun6.gif[/img] [color=pink][size=5]Bump[/size][/color][/center]
llama_emoji_05__flower_sparkles___v1__by_jerikuto-d6toun6.gif
Bump
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
Bump
Bump
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
Bump.
Bump.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Moonpiebandit May I be added to all pinglists please?

Also, I was looking at each dragon's bio (very interesting lore!), and I noticed the item images below. Does this mean the dragons come with the items as well, or are just part of the lore?

@Zillua Will send in stuff later
@Moonpiebandit May I be added to all pinglists please?

Also, I was looking at each dragon's bio (very interesting lore!), and I noticed the item images below. Does this mean the dragons come with the items as well, or are just part of the lore?

@Zillua Will send in stuff later
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
Bump
Bump
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@Zillua

I've added you to the pinglist, and thank you so much for the question! It's just part of the lore, the items in the bio were mainly to show what prize packs artifacts had been excavated with each dragon. I've removed the ones in their bio's to prevent future confusion but you can still find the originals on the lore thread!
@Zillua

I've added you to the pinglist, and thank you so much for the question! It's just part of the lore, the items in the bio were mainly to show what prize packs artifacts had been excavated with each dragon. I've removed the ones in their bio's to prevent future confusion but you can still find the originals on the lore thread!
QqPcQdi.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106