Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Lightning] Easter Raffle! Round 5 pg11
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
If its still open, I'd like to purchase 25 tickets please!
If its still open, I'd like to purchase 25 tickets please!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@SugaywaraKoushi Are drawings for prizes done tonight or tomorrow? :)
@SugaywaraKoushi Are drawings for prizes done tonight or tomorrow? :)
@SugaywaraKoushi When will the prizes be drawn?
@SugaywaraKoushi When will the prizes be drawn?
@SnowyChaos @Novoluvaga

uhh as soon as all of the tickets (from all of the events) are inputted

soooo soonish??
@SnowyChaos @Novoluvaga

uhh as soon as all of the tickets (from all of the events) are inputted

soooo soonish??
7QmJtGf.png
@lehlora @soviett @winterreise @nerasis @stormdreamer @silverein @kivetre @flygo72 @tyeth @mmmyeah @featherheartist @snakefang7 @sonyaaxel @duskyflareon @buffykiev @gigan @tehcoffeezombie @anourou @naem @ironpen @guycable @clarax @restless @ragnarok42 @tariala @dragonwarrior333 @ribbonz @cealygosa @hinumi @silvernight104 @circer @kyoki @cealygosa @mysticpenguin @siritys @kaymontacell @shimmercharm @mishil @casuallysleepy @justchimeric @clarax @restless @schefflera @clm @fabro @jazzyleia @snowychaos @dracana @reaper200 @jufnaty @rexxi @blackheartwings @thousandsunny @sharpstar @kaioticwolf @xsourgrapesx @arra @strauss @anayadusksong @bisexuwhale @somethinggetrekt @praeter @shizuyue @elecsquirrel10 @horsecrazy @bibliophile221b @stormheart208 @darknative @bzoozu @storytellerivy @mishil @sephrenia @avalaron @artillerychick @kazukira @celestialblue @allosaurcoffee @tigenki @glowb @fiyero @funwithaporpoise @morningskye @lostvices @jadeandmarble @princeteru @almedha @kalynaanne @stormydragon @cheeseburger @witchfire @turnoroid @spookied @azera @fanartsy @samurott12345 @stormdragon21 @kingscotty @cosmicsymbols @angelofmetal @alexza @bamboo1996 @mellacherry @faelover @dizzydozzled @balthy @exlann @mirrorface @freohrdatia @eggod @yay @novoluvaga @wingworm @premiumhugs @casanoble @siritys @crystalinastar @kaymontacell @justchimeric @clm @xxrqytxx @fuwafuwa @sabrerose @izzywizzy @zestyyshats @eulerian @amorii @aroc5x @bizarrekitten @bmeduho @clarax @colorblindbrat @dorkyangel @eeveedream @eialyne @ern @fabro @gypsywildflower @halfmoonthewolf @hexi @hsoup @ikchen @ironlily @jakekitty @joydom @jsquiddy @juliamon @kaeliyah @kiradog234 @kweh @laefiren @mauvehouseplant @melisont @mphish @mythicalmemelord @nukacherry @oceanas @pearlgold @polyhymnia @pudgybudgie @queenmedusozoa @rattz @raynshyu @redwillia @renmei @ringsofsaturn @satanicflames @schaadenfreude @selki @sgkat @smeen @sonora @starkid @strangefrontier @summermiko @thisismahala @thursdaysquirrel @tincanicarus @valikor @wannabeelf @wanomatsuri @yarnwyvern

It's time.

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for participating in this event, you made it a lot of fun <3

Winners will be drawn in batches of 5 (and chosen by random.org), and the next batch will either be drawn once the previous batch of gifts have been claimed/sent out, or 48 hours later. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round. If you still do not respond then you will be unable to win any prizes.

So, without further ado, let's congratulate our first round of winners!

1. @Spookied
2. @Naem
3. @Schefflera
4. @SilverNight104
5. @clm

Please let me know if you would like to be pinged for every round or pinged only if you've won a prize.
@lehlora @soviett @winterreise @nerasis @stormdreamer @silverein @kivetre @flygo72 @tyeth @mmmyeah @featherheartist @snakefang7 @sonyaaxel @duskyflareon @buffykiev @gigan @tehcoffeezombie @anourou @naem @ironpen @guycable @clarax @restless @ragnarok42 @tariala @dragonwarrior333 @ribbonz @cealygosa @hinumi @silvernight104 @circer @kyoki @cealygosa @mysticpenguin @siritys @kaymontacell @shimmercharm @mishil @casuallysleepy @justchimeric @clarax @restless @schefflera @clm @fabro @jazzyleia @snowychaos @dracana @reaper200 @jufnaty @rexxi @blackheartwings @thousandsunny @sharpstar @kaioticwolf @xsourgrapesx @arra @strauss @anayadusksong @bisexuwhale @somethinggetrekt @praeter @shizuyue @elecsquirrel10 @horsecrazy @bibliophile221b @stormheart208 @darknative @bzoozu @storytellerivy @mishil @sephrenia @avalaron @artillerychick @kazukira @celestialblue @allosaurcoffee @tigenki @glowb @fiyero @funwithaporpoise @morningskye @lostvices @jadeandmarble @princeteru @almedha @kalynaanne @stormydragon @cheeseburger @witchfire @turnoroid @spookied @azera @fanartsy @samurott12345 @stormdragon21 @kingscotty @cosmicsymbols @angelofmetal @alexza @bamboo1996 @mellacherry @faelover @dizzydozzled @balthy @exlann @mirrorface @freohrdatia @eggod @yay @novoluvaga @wingworm @premiumhugs @casanoble @siritys @crystalinastar @kaymontacell @justchimeric @clm @xxrqytxx @fuwafuwa @sabrerose @izzywizzy @zestyyshats @eulerian @amorii @aroc5x @bizarrekitten @bmeduho @clarax @colorblindbrat @dorkyangel @eeveedream @eialyne @ern @fabro @gypsywildflower @halfmoonthewolf @hexi @hsoup @ikchen @ironlily @jakekitty @joydom @jsquiddy @juliamon @kaeliyah @kiradog234 @kweh @laefiren @mauvehouseplant @melisont @mphish @mythicalmemelord @nukacherry @oceanas @pearlgold @polyhymnia @pudgybudgie @queenmedusozoa @rattz @raynshyu @redwillia @renmei @ringsofsaturn @satanicflames @schaadenfreude @selki @sgkat @smeen @sonora @starkid @strangefrontier @summermiko @thisismahala @thursdaysquirrel @tincanicarus @valikor @wannabeelf @wanomatsuri @yarnwyvern

It's time.

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for participating in this event, you made it a lot of fun <3

Winners will be drawn in batches of 5 (and chosen by random.org), and the next batch will either be drawn once the previous batch of gifts have been claimed/sent out, or 48 hours later. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round. If you still do not respond then you will be unable to win any prizes.

So, without further ado, let's congratulate our first round of winners!

1. @Spookied
2. @Naem
3. @Schefflera
4. @SilverNight104
5. @clm

Please let me know if you would like to be pinged for every round or pinged only if you've won a prize.
7QmJtGf.png
@SugaywaraKoushi

Thank you for running this! I've never won one before :)

I'd like
1) The stars held a pool party
2) Easter Bunny
@SugaywaraKoushi

Thank you for running this! I've never won one before :)

I'd like
1) The stars held a pool party
2) Easter Bunny
@SugaywaraKoushi
Thank you so much for hosting this raffle, this is incredibly generous of you. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
As my choice I would love the Easter Bunny prize if that's alright
Thank you again! (and I don't need to be pinged every round)
@SugaywaraKoushi
Thank you so much for hosting this raffle, this is incredibly generous of you. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
As my choice I would love the Easter Bunny prize if that's alright
Thank you again! (and I don't need to be pinged every round)
nLEUkFV.png
@SugaywaraKoushi

Oh. Wow. Haha, pretty unexpected. Normally I don't win anything, lol. But thank you so much for running this raffle!

Here's my list:

1. And the ocean from Moana, but how surprising is that?
2. Twitterpated
3. Jesus went swimming
4. Worth something someday

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'd prefer no pings for each round.
@SugaywaraKoushi

Oh. Wow. Haha, pretty unexpected. Normally I don't win anything, lol. But thank you so much for running this raffle!

Here's my list:

1. And the ocean from Moana, but how surprising is that?
2. Twitterpated
3. Jesus went swimming
4. Worth something someday

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'd prefer no pings for each round.
2rHLxZD.png
@SugaywaraKoushi
Oh, wow, thank you!

1. Easter Bunny
2. The stars held a pool party
3. Egg #7

No more pings, please. Thank you again!
@SugaywaraKoushi
Oh, wow, thank you!

1. Easter Bunny
2. The stars held a pool party
3. Egg #7