Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Gemstone Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center] [size=5][font=Corbel][b]Closed for the Week, mining efforts are needed elsewhere. We appreciate your support and help! If you'd still like to send us dragons please check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2161028]OOF Raffle[/url] or [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2161150]Public Buy[/url][/b][/font][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jXR2EAF.png[/img] [br] [font=Corbel][size=4]It seems like this week has been a rocky one, and with all this sudden shaking and rumbling, a large number of beautiful gemstones and ores have surfaced. The Beacon Library Mineralogy Department is hard at work mining away at this plentiful vein of stones. Light is definitely know for being efficient and it doesn't stop at dom. Quite a pile of stones have piled up for you to take home with you, along with some odd treasures. A bag full can be yours.... for a small fee.[/size][/font] [br] [item=platinum ore][item=morganite][item=kunzite][item=amethyst geode] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GME5l81.png[/img][/center] [br] [LIST] [*]Bag costs [color=red][b]12kt/13g/5 levels[/b][/color] (Five lv1s, two lv2s and one lv1, one lv5, etc). [indent][b]> [/b]If sending leveled dragons, please note how many packs you are buying in your CR(s).[/indent] [br] [*]Please send dragons/funds in a 1-way CR. It's easier for us to send the bags back in PMs in order to skip issues with CRs and sending the same item to several people. [br] [*]This is open to all individuals, including acolights! [br] [*]You can be eligible for [b]1 extra bag per day[/b] for posting a pun or fun gif that matches the theme. [br] [*]There's a list of attendants below, [b]check the timezones for who is available[/b] and ping the attendant(s) who are marked around during those times. [br] [*]If there's an uncovered range of time, feel free to queue with @Cerys. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. [br] [/LIST] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xQfh6KD.png[/img][/center] [br] [br] [columns] [user=Cerys] [nextcol][b]Cerys[/b] 5 to 9 FR 13 to 20 FR [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol] [user=OverTheWolf][br][br] [nextcol] [b]OverTheWolf[/b] 10 to 17 FR [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [nextcol][user=insufferablecrab] [nextcol][b]Insufferablecrab[/b] Rollover to 7 FR [/columns] [columns][user=Enriana] [nextcol] [b]Enriana[/b] 8 to 12 FR 15 to 19 FR [/columns] [br] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ao7o2QE.png[/img][/center] [br] [columns] [item=granite fragment] [nextcol] [br] [b][font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color=#6C4F4D]T[/color][color=#674745]1[/color][color=#62403E]:[/color] [color=#59312F]C[/color][color=#542928]a[/color][color=#4F2220]b[/color][color=#532D2F]o[/color][color=#57383D]c[/color][color=#5B434C]h[/color][color=#5F4E5B]o[/color][color=#635969]n[/color][/size][/font][/b] (50%) [br] ------- [/columns][br] [indent][item=fool's gold][item=scratch][item=green goo][item=black tulip][item=obsidian][/indent] [br] [columns] [item=dolomite geode][br] [nextcol] [br] [b][font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color=#D4792F]T[/color][color=#D37731]2[/color][color=#D37533]:[/color] [color=#D27137]M[/color][color=#D26F39]a[/color][color=#D16D3B]r[/color][color=#BF6133]q[/color][color=#AD562C]u[/color][color=#9A4B25]i[/color][color=#88401E]s[/color][color=#763517]e[/color][/size][/font][/b] (35%) [br] ----- [/columns][br] [indent][item=chrysoberyl][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=orange sludge][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=celestine] [/indent] [br] [columns] [item=banded ironstone][nextcol][br] [b][font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color=#A69681]T[/color][color=#9B8B79]3[/color][color=#908071]:[/color] [color=#7A6B62]P[/color][color=#6F605A]r[/color][color=#645652]i[/color][color=#6F5D54]n[/color][color=#7A6456]c[/color][color=#856B58]e[/color][color=#90725A]s[/color][color=#9B795C]s[/color][color=#A6805D] [/color][/size][/font][/b]{10%) [br] ------ [/columns][br] [indent][item=rhodochrosite][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=grey slime][item=grove sylvan lattice][item=earthen might fragment][/indent] [br] [columns] [item=moonstone][nextcol][br] [b][font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color=#92886B]T[/color][color=#91937F]4[/color][color=#919E94]:[/color] [color=#90B5BE]B[/color][color=#8FC0D3]r[/color][color=#8FCBE8]i[/color][color=#8FD6FD]l[/color][color=#94D0ED]l[/color][color=#99CADE]i[/color][color=#9EC4CE]a[/color][color=#A3BDBF]n[/color][color=#A8B7AF]t[/color][color=#ADB1A0] [/color][/size][/font][/b](5%) [br] ------ [/columns][br] [indent][item=unhatched light egg][item=roc][item=white slime][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=gilded decorative chest] [/indent]
Closed for the Week, mining efforts are needed elsewhere. We appreciate your support and help! If you'd still like to send us dragons please check out the OOF Raffle or Public Buy

jXR2EAF.png

It seems like this week has been a rocky one, and with all this sudden shaking and rumbling, a large number of beautiful gemstones and ores have surfaced. The Beacon Library Mineralogy Department is hard at work mining away at this plentiful vein of stones. Light is definitely know for being efficient and it doesn't stop at dom. Quite a pile of stones have piled up for you to take home with you, along with some odd treasures. A bag full can be yours.... for a small fee.

Platinum Ore Morganite Kunzite Amethyst Geode

GME5l81.png

• Bag costs 12kt/13g/5 levels (Five lv1s, two lv2s and one lv1, one lv5, etc).
    > If sending leveled dragons, please note how many packs
    you are buying in your CR(s).

• Please send dragons/funds in a 1-way CR. It's easier for us to send the bags back in PMs in order to skip issues with CRs and sending the same item to several people.

• This is open to all individuals, including acolights!

• You can be eligible for 1 extra bag per day for posting a pun or fun gif that matches the theme.

• There's a list of attendants below, check the timezones for who is available and ping the attendant(s) who are marked around during those times.

• If there's an uncovered range of time, feel free to queue with @Cerys. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

xQfh6KD.png

Cerys
5 to 9 FR
13 to 20 FR
xx

OverTheWolf
10 to 17 FR
xxxx no user 'insufferablecrab' Insufferablecrab
Rollover to 7 FR
Enriana
8 to 12 FR
15 to 19 FR

Ao7o2QE.png

Granite Fragment

T1: Cabochon
(50%)

Fool's Gold Scratch Green Goo Black Tulip Obsidian

Dolomite Geode

T2: Marquise
(35%)

Chrysoberyl Charcoal Sprangyroo Orange Sludge Teardrop Citrine Necklace Celestine

Banded Ironstone

T3: Princess
{10%)

Rhodochrosite Mottled Sea Serpent Grey Slime Grove Sylvan Lattice Earthen Might Fragment

Moonstone

T4: Brilliant
(5%)

Unhatched Light Egg Roc White Slime Gossamer Silk Scarf Gilded Decorative Chest
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
Should be good to go! :D
Should be good to go! :D

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@Cerys

Sending one level 5 fodder :)
@Cerys

Sending one level 5 fodder :)
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@OverTheWolf
Hello! I'm gonna send 5 hatchlings over.
@OverTheWolf
Hello! I'm gonna send 5 hatchlings over.
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
Added a gniess extra grab bag opportunity
Added a gniess extra grab bag opportunity

cerys
they/them
FR +3
This is a platinum quality raffle right here :)
This is a platinum quality raffle right here :)
@LegHorse

If OverTheWolf hasn't gotten to you feel free to send to me, they just let me know they're busy this evening so I'll be covering.
@LegHorse

If OverTheWolf hasn't gotten to you feel free to send to me, they just let me know they're busy this evening so I'll be covering.

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@Cerys
ty for offering, I'm sending them your way. :D
@Cerys
ty for offering, I'm sending them your way. :D
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@Cerys

Sending 5 hatchlings in a moment.
Also, this raffle is rockin'! *painful hopeful grin*
@Cerys

Sending 5 hatchlings in a moment.
Also, this raffle is rockin'! *painful hopeful grin*
Can a light player buy a bag?
If not that's fine.

10kt rolling your way!
It looks like the diamonds will shine in favor of us next Sunday..

i'm crying my puns are horrible
Can a light player buy a bag?
If not that's fine.

10kt rolling your way!
It looks like the diamonds will shine in favor of us next Sunday..

i'm crying my puns are horrible
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15